[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a musou made by Chinese and Vietnamese programmers/designers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: rh1.jpg (3MB, 4404x2464px) Image search: [Google]
rh1.jpg
3MB, 4404x2464px
How can a musou made by Chinese and Vietnamese programmers/designers have more gameplay/story and better graphics than a 40 million AAA game?
>>
>>384800128

>Shit vs Shit
>>
>If it has waifus it's a good game
Unironically kys
>>
>>384800128
The AAA titles scrap everything they have done in the past to make something new and shiny, even the things that made their older titles great are just trown away for the sake of some kind of "new audience". The musou series is literally the same game being improved with each new title, because the chinese way to play safe is to cater to the audience they already have.
>>
>>384800475
>better face
>b-but let's change the subject to waifus! give me (you)! give me (you)
Next time
also
>kys
stop using reddit memes
>>
Because the western industry does not give developers the freedom, time, or resources to complete the projects with the scope most of them have.
>>
File: japan.jpg (2MB, 2914x1938px) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
2MB, 2914x1938px
>>
>>384801150
threads over everyone can leave now
>>
>>384800128
what game friend

i unironically enjoy some musou from time to time
>>
>>384801449
Comfy of Sanada
>>
>>384801502
shit, i forgot about it, thanks. how is it? how's the pc port vs. the ps4 version?
>>
>>384801150
>western examples consist of closeups of faces
I don't even know what is being implied.
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 750x1000px
>>384801150
I know the image is bait but at least make it believable bait.
Every picture on the left is a bull shot.
>>
>>384801150
Why can't we enjoy both?
>>
>>384801717
I don't know but it seems the PS4 Pro is better in 1080/60fps stable than the pc version
regular ps4 you'll get 40~55fps
>>
File: logo.png.jpg (25KB, 680x354px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png.jpg
25KB, 680x354px
>>384800128
How can a f2p video game made by a company that stopped making video games is far more mechanically complex, engaging, and infinitely more successful than a video game made by companies who are constantly building up their brand name by pumping out rehashes and ripoffs?

It's pretty amazing, honestly. DOTA 2 will be played, discussed, talked about and fondly remembered for years to come while Nioh has vanished from existence and that Samurai Warrior game will never stand out as a singular example of excellent game design, but as just another entry in the Samurai Warrior franchise.
>>
>>384802627
i'm still on the ps4 basic, so i guess i'll look into the pc version. thanks anon!
>>
>>384800128

Chinese & Vietnamese creating and enjoying video games yet won't let the Western world enjoy the games they make.

Example: "King Of Combat." :(
>>
>>384800128
Harsher work environment
>>
File: comp2.jpg (1MB, 2784x1668px) Image search: [Google]
comp2.jpg
1MB, 2784x1668px
>>
LMAO JAPANESE GAMES ARE BETTER BECAUSE I CAN MASTURBATE TO THE CHARACTERS XD I'M A STUPID WORTHLESS NEET WITH NO LIFE
>>
>>384804109
>western games have no attractive characters.
You really belong in threads like this, don't you?
>>
>>384804271
Not him but they don't anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.