[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly makes Battleborn's failure so fun to make fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: randy btfo.jpg (57KB, 960x522px) Image search: [Google]
randy btfo.jpg
57KB, 960x522px
What exactly makes Battleborn's failure so fun to make fun of than other vidya flops?
>>
>>384791840
because gearbox already had a horrible reputation. They also tried to promote themselves by poking at Overwatch, a game much more people were excited about.
They promoted their game like ass, and the game was ass.
>>
File: battleborn.jpg (143KB, 1086x1149px) Image search: [Google]
battleborn.jpg
143KB, 1086x1149px
F
>>
>>384791840
gearbox considered itself a funny, hip studio, who has shown to only give a fuck about memelands. They think they are one of the big guys on the block despite no good games to show for it.
>>
>>384792663
>For Honor English
>>
I recall that one of their devs was a real SJW cunt and acted like all negative press was due to sexism/racism.
>>
>>384793194
you just described their whole fucking staff
>>
Gearbox took Sega funds to make a very cool Aliens game and invested it all into Borderlands instead, transferred Aliens to contractors and threw it on the market in a severely unfinished state and then they made Anthony Burch a lead writer of Borderlands sequel. They literally paid Anthony Burch with money that was supposed to be the ultimate Aliens game. Also they misuse the word badass a lot

I like that they gave the Homeworld IP to Blackbird though, that's the one good thing they did
>>
>>384791840
Honestly, it's really getting rather tiresome at this point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.