[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about videogames. What have you been playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170722_180531.png (8KB, 147x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_180531.png
8KB, 147x148px
Let's talk about videogames. What have you been playing recently? What games have you finished recently?

I finally finished Astroboy Omega Factor, it was a pretty slow burn for me because I played it on or off. It's a really good game tho. Also finished Custom Robo Arena last week. I ended up using the 50% handicap for the final bosses. I guess I just wanted to get over with it but now I feel kind of bad about it because it's such a casual thing to do. I am probably going to replay it sometime soon.

Currently playing Super Mario RPG (I am currently in Monstro Town) and Gex: Enter The Gecko
>>
I have a strange hard vein looking thing jutting out of the top of my dick
>>
>>384789852
This is not videogames.
>>
Ever since I beat Nier:A a few months ago, I havent been able to really get myself invested a game. I bought Gravity Rush 2 during golden week but still havent finished it. Been playing nothing but GTA:O and SFV with friends, with a touch of Vampire Saviors and other old fightan games once in a while.

I did just finish Life is Strange with my gf yesterday after months of stalling. It was good, pretty trippy towards the end. Not sure why they didnt check for survivors after I chose Chloe - they just said fuck it and drove out of town to lez out elsewhere
>>
>>384789852
You should have that looked at anon
>>
File: 1476461237867.jpg (139KB, 676x656px) Image search: [Google]
1476461237867.jpg
139KB, 676x656px
>>384789852
you circumcised anon? that sounds like foreskin hardening. you need to start jerking off more.
>>
>>384789852
post pics so we can have a reference
>>
File: 1460390116121.png (95KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1460390116121.png
95KB, 850x850px
>>384789852
>vein looking thing
>on dick
Maybe the reason it looks like a vein is because it's a fucking vein. Your dick is full of veins retard.
>>
File: 1476199138260.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476199138260.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>384789727
>op tries to actually talk about video games

you should have know better
>>
>>384789852
FPBP
>>
I recently finished GTA IV with all DLCs. The plot isn't as satisfying as I hoped to be (it's still has those Houser marks where missions are vignettes that are barely connected with each others) but the idea of having 3 protagonist with each own style of plot, and having characters and plot connected with each others so well are interesting at least. TBoGT got the best missions but also the weakest plot, especially about the diamonds which I felt underwhelming after being teased many times before. Overall I enjoyed it simply for the "3 plot connecting with each other" novelty alone.
>>
>Let's talk about videogames
You did this on purpose. >>384789852 is probably you.
>>
Foreskin General?
>>
>>384791269
Of course he did. it was too obvious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.