[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to local mall that has 2 gamestops, a bestbuy and a target

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: splatoon-2.jpg (996KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon-2.jpg
996KB, 2000x1000px
>go to local mall that has 2 gamestops, a bestbuy and a target
>looking for Arms
>its sold out everywhere
>notice Splatoon 2 still has a shit ton of copies left
>see this in each of the 4 stores I visited

So it's DOA? I live in NYC, Nintendo games usually sell out ASAP. What gives? Is Nintendo Finished?
>>
>>384789659
I'm still waiting for amazon to ship my arms preorder.
and they haven't sent splatoon 2 yet either. It's really weird.
>>
>>384789659
Sweetie, they shipped tons of copies of Splatoon everywhere. They even held back console stock so there would be enough in stock with the release. Splatoon is huge. Arms probably shipped 10 copies to each store. No one cares about Arms.
>>
I'm gonna be curious to see the numbers sold. Of course they can't sell to people who don't own a Switch, and people are struggling to find one, although its easing up a bit.
Personally I downloaded it from the eshop, and the eshop was being all kinds of fucked up and slow the night it released and the following day for me, so I assume that meant it was experiencing a heavy load.
>>
Were there any Switches in the stores?
>>
>>384794595
I saw a guy pickup a grey one at BB in Canada yesterday. But he was only getting Zelda with it.
>>
>>384789659
Pretty simple;
>advertise the Switch a ton
>get supply issues so people can't buy it
>release new games for the Switch
>no owns or are able to buy a switch
>games don't sell
>>
FUCKING REPLYING TO BAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH /v/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>384789659
Well, it just came out. I'm guessing people who owned a Switch preordered the game instead of going to a store so they can play it on launch day.
>>
File: 20170428_023908_thumb.jpg (31KB, 554x311px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_023908_thumb.jpg
31KB, 554x311px
>>384789659
Once the Wii U crowd buys their share, demand will sharply decline
>>
>>384789659
No Splatoon appeals primarily to the demographic that have a WiiU AND played and enjoyed Splatoon AND managed to get a swtch so I can see why it isn't flying off the shelves. ARMS has been stocked for a while now so any places that don't have it probably just burned through their initial shipment.
>>
>>384796145
you are unironically delusional
>>
>it's a sperg blogging about how he went to the store episode
>>
>>384796145
top kek he really believes that
>>
Are you seriously asking why a game released yesterday with alot of confidence in it's sales potential and thus gigantic stock has more units in a store than a smaller game that nobody is talking about anymore?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.