[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good? I already bought it so I just need some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: swordnigga.jpg (1MB, 1525x1900px) Image search: [Google]
swordnigga.jpg
1MB, 1525x1900px
Is this game any good?
I already bought it so I just need some people to validate my decisions thanks.
>>
I bought it on Vita.
The game is fun if you find the combat good. I sank in around 70 hours so far without even beating the main story, and there's tons of DLC that increase the game length significantly already out. The online was pretty shaky, but when it worked it was really fun too.
Surprisingly not 100% complete shit story either.
If you find that you aren't having fun with the gameplay though, just return it since it won't get "better".
>>
>>384786438
>Is this game any good?

It's SAO so the answer is "No" by default
>>
>>384786438
NO.
DON'T EVEN THINK TO SUPPORT THAT CANCER.
>>
DLC3 when?
>>
>>384786713
Could you offer any tips for building a character or what to look for in gear? So far explanations have been sparse.
>>
>>384786438
Yeah, it's pretty fun I guess. I've put a bunch of hours into it and gotten as far as I can without the DLC.
>>384787095
Dual blades are generally considered OP so I'd go for those. Katanas also aren't too bad.
>>
>>384787095
You don't have to worry about character building. You get plenty of everything for anything, and if you really wanted, could eventually use every weapon with every skill. Though, I guess to be fair if you do have a proper build starting out you can easily take on NMMs 50+ your level with little to no difficulty.
Just do what looks best to you. Daggers are the weakest overall despite their massive crit bonus and backstab damage multipliers, but that legitimately only shaves off like, twenty seconds in a fight when compared to dual blades.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18UsMotANQZ1WjzCEbew06ds3c2kbA_fHc3dQ8zoNREk/edit#gid=671093354
>>
>>384786438
୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ MRGLRLRLR ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
>>
>>384787329
>>384787372
thanks, ill keep that in mind.
>>
>sequel out
>season pass still not completed
>>
>>384787793
The Shrine Maiden DLC already adds another 30 hours or so. The post-story mission DLC adds another ten from what people say, and the overhaul added who knows how much.
Literally how much fucking DLC is going to come out? I'm not even angry about it
>>
>>384788312
There's still a missing chapter coming on the shrine maiden dlc expansion, no dates yet for any region.
>>
yeah it is pretty good. combat is some of the best in the series
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.