[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that destroyed what little faith you had in developers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
Things that destroyed what little faith you had in developers and the gaming industry as a whole
>>
File: halo-master-chief-collection.png (903KB, 1200x652px) Image search: [Google]
halo-master-chief-collection.png
903KB, 1200x652px
>>384786116
Almost 2 years since the last update. Glad I sold my xbone. Consoles are a mistake.
>>
>>384787568
Consoles have objectively held back the advancement of games for the past 15 years
>>
>>384786116
Con man didn't say that, but he didn't correct the man who said it either.
>>
>>384787745
No they haven't, they've let gaming evolve since most people would not buy a PC just for playing games.
>>
>>384788250
Lol
>>
>>384788250
I seriously hope you dont actually believe that is a positive.
>>
>>384788267
>>384788392
I KNOW RIGHT IT'S BETTER TO JUST LET GAMING FUCKING DIE INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT ALIVE WHAT A TWEEST.
>>
>>384788459
Evolution != advancement
>>
>>384786116
All i forgiven if he makes another Soul Sacrifice pls
>>
>>384788459
who are you quoting?
>>
>>384787745
>consoles
>everyone has the same speccs
>can integrate physics and graphics into gameplay and everyone will play the same game

>PC
>thousands of different setups
>physics will always be a graphic option and everyone will play different games
>hardware can determine to a degree how good you'll be at a game

There are benefits of PC games, but consoles are only holding back graphics but different PC setups are holding back gameplay and innovation.
>>
>>384790093
I lold
>>
>>384789083
what an underrated gem. Fucking loved those games. 10/10 ost also
>>
>>384788459
>>384788250
I hope you realize that PC gaming was one of the factors that led to the video game crash in America for pretty much the reasons you stated.

I mean, you could buy an Atari 2600 with meh graphics and an over-inflated library of games or you could buy a PC and not only get a library of games, but also a means of doing business, writing memos, or figuring out mathematic equations using the built-in calculator.

Nobody could justify dropping money on a console anymore because the PC just offered more for relatively less than what consoles at the time could offer.
>>
>>384790093
It's great to see how moronic console warriors are.

You also say this as if multi-plats don't run marginally better on one console than the other since the 4th Gen was a thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.