[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have your acc family shared with another acc >buy game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7Xa70i2.png (302KB, 610x541px) Image search: [Google]
7Xa70i2.png
302KB, 610x541px
>have your acc family shared with another acc
>buy game
>play that game on the family shared acc
>finish it or drop it because you realized it shit past 2+ hours
>refund it on main acc

this is how you beat the jews
>>
>>384785095
No that's how you become a jew
>>
>>384785181
fpbp
>>
sending this to valve for good boy points
>>
>>384785095
Doesn't work
>>
>>384785181
To beat the Jew you have to become the Jew
>>
>>384785095
Or you can just not be retarded and pirate it.
Its literally less work and less hassle for the developer.
>>
>buy game
>go offline on one computer
>refund game on another computer
>continue to play game on offline computer
Works every time
>>
>>384785730
Its still easier to just pirate.
>>
>buy game and download it
>exit steam
>cut your connection
>try logging in with a wrong password
>play game as much as you want
works everytime
>>
>>384785729
>>384785730
>>384785826
>>384785826
cant do that with multiplayer game
>>
>>384786243
multiplayer games are shit anyway so why would you waste your time on them in the first place
>>
>>384786326
because i dont suck at videogames like you so i dont hate multiplayer games
>>
>>384786326
Multiplayer games are the only worthwhile games these days.
>>
Reported to steam in order that they don't put more restrcitions on a good system like family share because scumbag thieves.
>>
The only game that has ever been so insultingly bad I refunded it was the first Witcher, and it was only 49 cents. I just keep everything I buy. I only have an hour or so into Audiosurf but it wasn't bad so I didn't refund it.
>>
>>384786467
>>384786512
have fun playing them in 10 years when the community is dead and/or the servers are all down
>>
>>384785181
This

That is how you ruin the vidya industry
>>
>>384786520
thats not how it works
>>
>>384786576
I do this all the time with games even older than that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.