[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly feel bad for consolebros. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I'm honestly feel bad for consolebros. I don't know how you guys do it. You all constantly get nickle and dimed for everything, pay for online and just keep accepting terrible business practices over and over again with short expensive mediocre games filled to the brim with micro-transactions and dlc. How do you consolebros do it?
>>
ITT: we try to bait and we fail
>>
>>384784995

Gaming is a cheap interest to me. I just wait a year or sometimes less and get the games dirt cheap. Most of the time, I sell them.online afterwards for almost what I paid. I really done like using a pc for gaming. It has advantages but consoles will always be more comfy to me. I also don't mind paying for online. I usually pay $35 -40 a year which isn't a lot of money compared to the hours I play. I spend more than that on dinner.
>>
>>384785325
Consoles no longer have payed online, and micro-transactions and dlc suddenly no longer exist!

Wow! I'm considering buying a console now!
Thanks, Anon!
>>
>>384784995
dont need your pity peacuck
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Only been on v a few times.

Do a large amount of people here ACTUALLY play games on either the Xbox one or PS4?

I can kind of understand the Wii and switch since the games aren't on PC, but why the fuck would anyone on 4chan play cod/gta/battlefield tier games in console?
>>
>>384785865
Because they are poor and 200 bux is less than 500 bux
>>
>>384786351

I'll be buying a XoneX though :^)
>>
>>384784995
It's sad that I share a board with so many of these underage consolefags. We really the equivalent of /pol/ flags but for consoles so we can instantly identify and ignore these chads/underage/normies/manchildren
>>
>>384786515

I'm 34 and been using 4chan for over a decade. This place isn't your special club for virgin faggots.
>>
>>384786930
>I'm 34 and been using 4chan for over a decade.
and you're still acting like an infant

truly amazing
>>
>>384784995
I simply choose not to purchase dlc. I don't feel I've missed much
>>
>>384786478
Sure you will sonybro
>>
>gravity rush 2
>yakuza
>horizon
>nioh
>persona 5

Thats just the games off the top of my head from just this year that you cant play on pc. Enjoy player unknown battlegrounds though ;)
>>
>>384787784
>Enjoy player unknown battlegrounds

Is the game bad? Seems to have more players than these 5 combined.
>>
>Console: has games
>PC: no games

It's just that simple.
>>
>>384787784
>weebshit

You had a good premise but you definitely fucked up my man.
>>
>>384787784
>4/5 story first gameplay second games
hmm
>>
I don't feel bad, I bought Tekken 7 on PC, and the servers are practically empty. I'd rather pay 50 bucks a year to be able to play a game I payed for than staring at empty servers for hours.
>>
File: 1500510689880.jpg (453KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500510689880.jpg
453KB, 1536x1536px
>>384788149

I bought the game on PC too, kinda wish the graphics looked a bit better but its the best tekken(1-3-5-6) I've played. That said Im instead playing Guilty gear rev 2(PC) with a friend instead.

Fighting games are new on PC time will tell if pcbros will care about fightan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.