[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get the love for Chrono Trigger. So many parts of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1-CT4-27-07--001-0c4.png (53KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
1-CT4-27-07--001-0c4.png
53KB, 512x448px
I don't get the love for Chrono Trigger. So many parts of the game are dreadfully boring. What's weird is that most people seem to agree "Yeah, the future part is pretty bad". But even then they'll say "but it's still the best game ever". And it's not just the future that's boring, but the prehistoric past is also a big drag.
>>
>>384780960
>He doesn't like the robot race.

Faggot.
>>
>>384780960
The game has great aestetics while the mechanic aspect is shallow, all jrpgs are shallow. Dungeon crawlers, srpgs, and arpgs sometimes have depth in mechanics but the jrpg is the most shallow genre of them all.

Electing a game with good aestetics and shallow mechanics says a lot about the value system of the person. I think having any jrpgs at all on a list of 'best games' really shows a lack of appreciation for mechanics.
>>
>>384780960
It's good. Those parts can suck when you're first playing it, but the other parts make up for it. When you're repeating the game on NG+ for all the endings, you'll know how to complete them fast and you can appreciate those stages.
>>
>>384780960
>What's weird is that most people seem to agree "Yeah, the future part is pretty bad"
Who the fuck even says that, the dark future was great
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.