[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe that FFXV is the most disappointing game of this generation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 76

File: 3094163-ffxv1.jpg (232KB, 962x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3094163-ffxv1.jpg
232KB, 962x1200px
I believe that FFXV is the most disappointing game of this generation. does /v/ agree?

FFXV thread
>>
Yes, though I didnt expect much after the pile oficial shit that was 13
>>
Nope, it was awful. NMS was more a disappointment.
>>
>>384771202
yeah, but at least it was better than 13.
Unless we are putting 13 and 15 in the same generation, then it's a tie.
>>
after I found out what the controls were like, I had given up on it, so no I wasn't disappointed in the game, just the developers.
>>
>>384771202
I would've been disappointed if I'd had any expectations going in, but SE hasn't done anything good in a long fucking time so...
Biggest disappointment of the generation might have to go to NMS, SFV, or possibly Destiny. The hype was real for those blunders.
>>
>>384771202
It's up there, yeah. Here I was thinking I was so fucking smart for not falling for No Man's Sky and Mighty No. 9, and other Kick Starter shit, only to get rused by the most deceptive marketing campaign in recent memory. All the signs were there, of how disappointing it was going to be. I'm an idiot.
>>
hmm

maybe, I can't really think of anything worse. I'm trying to find something metroid other M tier though

the closest would be pic related, what a piece of shit. But it's a remake so the blow is softened
>>
>>384771345
>NMS was more a disappointment.

you're a fucking retarded if you thought NMS was going to be good the second you heard "procedural generation". If you had half a brain you wouldn't be hyped for that game
>>
File: mn9.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mn9.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>384771539
I think you're right, MN9 is probably the definition of a letdown.
>>
>>384771202
>MN9
>Destiny
>No Man's Sky
>Yooka Meme
>Strafe
FFXV is miniscule in the grand scheme of things
>>
i enjoyed it, except for the slow chapter. i was satisfied with the combat, but that was it. couldve done so much more with the combat like comboing weapon attacks when switched and changing up those combos with the directional stick. AI couldve been better, Prompto made everything harder than it had to be with this stupid positioning. Also fuck the developers for making Ignis's Regroup a must have technique, wouldve been nice to have 3 flashy dmg dealing techniques. Final boss was way too simple to beat, and i say simple instead of easy because all you have to do is warp strike and deal a few hits and rinse and repeat. ending was great though, along with the OST and the animal boss battles. and Cindy's tits
>>
>>384771202
I was only disappointed in the story. Everything else was within expectations.
>>
>>384772149
What a glowing review
>>
>>384772086
>MN9
>No Man's Sky
>Yooka Meme

you shouldn't be dissapointed by any of these, all the signs were there

>Destiny
disappointing but not as bad as FFXV

>Strafe
what even is this

>>384772149
>expect great KH2 style combat
>get the putrid shit that was in FFXV

yeah, no
>>
>>384771202
This game was good in the end, the thing is that i feel that i could've been really really great if they put in a bit more of work in certain areas, it was pure wasted potential.
>>
>>384772189
>you shouldn't be dissapointed by any of these, all the signs were there
Well if you go that way, 9 years of development with nothing to show but pretty cg trailers during it was already the biggest sign of an impending doom.
>>
I liked it, had fun with it. The longer it took to come out the lower my expectations became, until I was just happy I was able to play it at all, even if it was just mediocre.
>>
>>384772285
duscae was fun for a demo

but they put in the only non-shit side quest in FFXV for it, then they made it EVEN SHITTIER in the full game for no reason so they definitely got me there
>>
>>384771202
I was already dulled by square's fuck ups over the years to expect anything at all from FF.
>>
>>384771906
I understand not liking ORAS, but biggest disappointment of this generation? Get a grip.
>>
>>384771202
The game followed FFXIII and was in development hell for years.
Noone should have been surprised by how bad it is.
>>
>>384772630
for someone who's favorite pokemon game is emerald, ORAS was a massive kick in the balls. I waited a decade for these games (much like FFXV) and I got this watered down trash instead of something awesome like HGSS
>>
File: Halo_Guardians.png (133KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Guardians.png
133KB, 275x350px
I didn't mind Reach, but every single thing after it was a mistake.
>>
I think XV might be decent once all the content is a tally finished and you can get a definitive version, but what was launched was awful.
>>
>people complaining about strafe

that shit is nothing but a meme for streamers, stop complaining about games that don't even qualify as such.

also there is nothing wrong with ffxv
>>
>>384771539
>, only to get rused by the most deceptive marketing campaign in recent memory.

Never played 15. How is it?
>>
>>384771970

God that game is so ugly and amateur. No wonder Iga fired Inti Creates from Bloodstained.
>>
File: arino.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
arino.png
259KB, 640x480px
The story was okay. I liked Noctis and Punished Noctis.

The gameplay is complete TRASH though and you'd have to be a braindead mongoloid to think otherwise, or just a giant fanboy who is so blinded by his meme loyalty that he can't see how atrocious the combat really is.

At the end I got sick of Noctis and pals clipping through the environment that I just ran past all the enemies. It made no difference. I was massively underlevelled for the last boss and still won.
>>
File: 120514-conan-o-brien-594[1].jpg (342KB, 594x637px) Image search: [Google]
120514-conan-o-brien-594[1].jpg
342KB, 594x637px
Apologize.
>>
>>384771202
How can you be disappointed with Final Fantasy anymore?
>>
>>384773408
alright let me pop this game in here an- what? hahah what is this shit?
>the audience chuckles
this is so fucking dumb. HAHAHAHA. i can't believe what i'm seeing
>laughter breaks out in the audience
i cant believe people waste their time with this trash!
>the audience is now roaring with laughter and clapping
this game is pure shit to be quite honest, can you believe they spent ten years on this? HAHAHA
>the audience's laughter transforms into raucous howling as they begin stomping their feet and foaming at the mouth
seventy two hours! on a boss fight!
>the audience, unable to remain seated any longer, are now rolling and convulsing on the floor
is this what is considered entertainment in japan? two nukes weren't enough it seems!
>japanese members of the audience are rounded up and sent to internment camps
>conan pulls back the corners of his eyes
DOMO ARIGATO FINARU FANTASY ARR SHITTU GAMU I NO RIKEY
>the star spangled banner begins playing as members of the development team are dragged from backstage and crucified
>>
>>384773509
>implying he was wrong

His impressions were spot-on.
>>
>>384773408
Nigga looks like a thumb
>>
>>384771202
>main party is all spiky haired dudes all dressed in black
This game arrived about 15 years late
>>
File: 1480730151021.jpg (50KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
1480730151021.jpg
50KB, 500x556px
>>384771202
>FFXV
>disappointing
Yes.
>of this generation
Fuck no. I can think of way worse games. No Man's Sky, MGSV, FF13 was technically this generation so they get a big fat D for dick sucking garbage, and tons of other games.

Plus we got the best main cast out of all FF games out of it. FFXV was still pretty disappointing but it sure as hell succeeded in making me like all 4 of the bros, a little homo.
>>
>>384771202
Don't worry, there's still KH3 ahead.
>>
>>384773509
>weebfags are still THIS assblasted over Conan telling the truth

kek
>>
File: 1448523757925.jpg (145KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448523757925.jpg
145KB, 768x1024px
>>384771202
It wouldn't be much of a disappointment if people knew what to expect from a game that went through a development hell.
XV is the Duke Nukem Forever of jrpg.
>>
>>384774080

>MGSV

>more disappointing

LOL, MGSV's lack of an entire third act still absolutely shits on 15
>>
>>384771202
Because No Man's Sky wasn't a thing apparently.
>>
>>384771202
agree, this was bullshit. great for the first few hours but then it starts going downhill and just keeps going until the game is absolute shit by the end. hadnt played a final fantasy game since 10, and never buying a final fantasy again.
>>384771345
>was hyped for nms
>played it, enjoyed it a lot
>go online
>everyone is bitching about things that i didnt even know would be in the game and pointless shit that adds nothing
nms is underrated
>>384771906
i have the most nostalgia for gen 3, and even though those remakes were slightly disappointing, they still had their good parts and overall were decent games.
>>384772086
even though strafe and yooka-laylee are shit, they are everything that they were advertised to be. mn9 was shit, but you should have been able to see that from the start. destiny was pretty decent and got better with dlc
these are all cases of overhyping.
>>
>>384772086
>Yooka Meme
>MN9
This delivered on everything they promised. Only nostalgiafags thought we'd get anything but a mediocre product.
>>
>>384773509
I can't believe this actually happened on television, was a crazy night.
>>
>>384775103
You're technically right.
Inafune never promised good level designs.
>>
>>384771202
every game released on 2016 is
>>
>>384771202
/v/ does not agree
>t./v/
>>
>content is still being released for this game.

How many people beat this game and sold it immediately after? Do people care enough to download the updates and replay? We still have two episodes to go, right?
>>
It's the most disappointing Final Fantasy, for sure. For as trash as 13 was, it at least made me go "ooo, graphics" and still managed to feel like part of the series. 15 just doesn't feel like FF much at all and has no wow factor or really much of anything enjoyable.
>>
File: ffxiii-x-nissan.jpg (116KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiii-x-nissan.jpg
116KB, 1280x719px
>Nissan commercial features promotion for XIII, over the recent game in the series that was heavily centered around a car

What the hell?? Was XV that bad?
>>
>>384773218
As someone who always finds positives, I was so fucking disappointed in FF15.
>>
>>384774080
>MGSV
I agree. First one that came to mind for me

>>384774886
>lack of third act
It didn't even have a fucking second act. It was just repeats. And the first act was shit too. Besides, story aside, the gameplay and missions were all repetitive garbage.
>>
Playing through the Zodiac Age and seeing how absolutely fucking jam packed that game is with content and attention to detail and cool ideas and experimentation, yes I'd have to say FFXV is an utter disappointment.
>>
>>384776315
FFXV already shilled audi
>>
I actually bookmarked a list story errors, give me five. FF15 is laughably in need of real script writers.
>>
>>384778205
Hating on XV's story is entry level, of course it's a bunch of nonsensical shit, we all know how badly it got butchered throughout its decade of development and no one should act surprised about it.

FFXV was just about getting the game out the fucking door no matter how unfinished or poor it was. Anything that's actually good about it is completely accidental.
>>
>>384777867
Right? First time playing and Rabanastre, along with Lowtown have more personality and charm than anything I witnessed in XV. I remember walking around and seeing a kid trying to do a handstand against a column, with his friend sitting on the steps next to him. There's also the weapon and gear shop in Bhujerba, and I love how they present you with this rivalry between the two shops. Everyone flocks to the weapon shop, and it's evident by the amount of bustling activity going on in the shop and NPC dialogue, and then you head over to the gear shop and it's barren and the shopkeeper questions the whole situation. I've seen other really incredible details in the cities but these two really stood out to me. And then the NPC dialogue is so surprisingly well-done. I'll speak to as many NPCs as I can because of how rewarding it is in how much it helps flesh out the world.
>>
>>384779194
My favorite part of the NPCs is how they react to the passage of time and current events. Any time you progress the story even a little bit, almost every NPC in the game gets new dialogue, they move around and congregate in different areas, even the shop rivalry you mentioned takes different twists and turns which most players probably wouldn't even notice.
>>
I disagree entirely. Final Fantasy 15 was actually one of my favorite games of this generation
>>
It wasn't too bad.

Loved the open world, even if it was slightly empty and everywhere was just a copied and pasted outpost...

The sidequests fucking sucked, though.

>Dave: "Fetch me a dog tag."
>Me: "So far, so good!"
>Dave: "Fetch me another dog tag."
>Me: "Okay..."
>Me: "..."
>Me: "Wow, these suck."
>>
>>384779608
I should point out though that I did enjoy the fishing sidequests. They were fun.
>>
File: kek.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>384778205
>>384779003
I'm here fags. Here to collect FF15 defender tears.

1. How was Drautos able to lead both the Niflheim and Lucian armies? Unexplained.

2. Why is there not a single mention of Luna being an Oracle in Kingsglaive? Unexplained.

3. Why is Luna apparently not able to use magic in Kingsglaive, and yet, in the game, which takes place at the same time, she is able to use magic with and without her trident?

4. What is the actual reason behind the method of communication between Noctis and Luna? It's not like Noctis is hiding from the Empire, considering that there are dropships coming at him every 5 seconds! And why can't Umbra just teleport him to Luna?

5. If Gentiana loves humanity and is the protector of House Fleuret, where the hell was she during all of Kingsglaive and during the Leviathan fight?

6. I'd just like to point out that it bothers me that the game relied on the party's insane naivete, carelessness, and stupidity in order to get them to follow along with Ardyn's plans again and again and again and again.

7. Gladio: hey, Noct I gotta go. Bye!
Noct: ok see u!!! Not gonna question it, just like everything else that happens to me!
then when they're both wearing their space suits
Gladio: tee hee... nice to meet you
Noctis: nice to meet you
>>
>>384779807
>5. If Gentiana loves humanity and is the protector of House Fleuret, where the hell was she during all of Kingsglaive and during the Leviathan fight?

Chilling.
>>
File: 1466270876684.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1466270876684.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>384778205
>>384779003
>>384779807

8. Camelia: ok, evacuate Altissia before Luna summons Leviathan.

*Luna gives speech*
*Empire comes in 3 seconds later*
*Luna summons Leviathan immediately afterwards*

You're gonna tell me Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis magically evacuated all of Altissia in what is probably less than a couple hours? If even that?

9. Anyone wanna try making any sense of the scene where Niflheim soldiers point their guns at Luna and she shoves them aside? Or can we just say that Tabata wanted to use this idea that he came up with during pre-release to prove that Luna is strong? And couldn't come up with anything that made sense but still wanted to include the scene anyways?

10. Anyone wanna try explaining how the Vesperpool is underwater and not underwater at the same time? How are the party members breathing?

11. Shoddy writing: Ardyn is responsible for absolutely everything and can do everything without getting caught. No background checks, no one keeping track of anyone, nothing! Ardyn can also manipulate time, and regenerate his body parts, and teleport pretty much anywhere, and do anything, because why not?

12. Gods: we hate Ardyn. We need you to defeat him. We don't want him to win. BTW you still need to arbitrarily follow our rule of dying even though that means Ardyn will win.

Regis before the game: ugh... the line of Lucis will end... definitely shouldn't try alleviating this by having my son procreate or anything.

13. When the Regalia is taken away:

Crew: we feel wrong using a car other than the Regalia... so even though the entire world's fate rests on our shoulders and the Empire is destroying everything, let's travel on foot as opposed to using a temporary car, until we find the Regalia, which is conveniently placed in some random military base.

14. Why did Noctis have visions for only Titan and then nothing else?
>>
>>384779807
>5. If Gentiana loves humanity and is the protector of House Fleuret, where the hell was she during all of Kingsglaive and during the Leviathan fight?
I was banging her, sorry
>>
File: XV KG comp small.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
XV KG comp small.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>384779807
Drautos and the whole movie was clearly so far away and not written to coexist with the game it's sad.
Drautos had a fucking armor that could make him go toe to toe with gods and it's never ever mentioned.
>>
>>384780326
Who is Drautos?
>>
>>384779396
I was blown away that they took the time to do this. And it never feels like filler dialogue, like it would be in a lot of other rpgs. Even if in one particular case, it doesn't flesh out the world, it's still so damn charming. I remember speaking to a moogle in Bhujerbha and he starts complaining to me about all the hills in the city. Then I looked around and it never even occurred to me how many goddamn hills there are and I felt so bad for the little guy. I don't feel like my time was wasted talking to a single NPC. It's almost overwhelming how much insight you are capable of getting (and missing) in one playthrough.
>>
>>384780360
Noctis' mentor and his father's killer.
>>
>>384771202
FFXV was an expected disaster, but square fans are the blindest motherfuckers on earth so of course they didn't saw it coming.
>>
>>384780360
This dude from the movie, he even was in the V13 trailer iirc, but his armor design was different
>>
>>384772272
This. I'm tired of Square "experimentations" with FF. XV was so flawed, even more so than XIII.
But hey, as long as the blind nostalgiafags buy every fucking spin off, why would they bother.
>>
File: General_Glauca_Full.jpg (632KB, 628x1320px) Image search: [Google]
General_Glauca_Full.jpg
632KB, 628x1320px
>>384780502
whoops
>>
>>384780569
Is his armor made of tree bark
>>
File: 1484525998719.jpg (45KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484525998719.jpg
45KB, 600x599px
>>384779807
Kingsglaive is a mess. The whole plan of the empire relies merely on that Nyx would give the tracker to Luna, that he would realize that she was abducted, and that he would take the Glaives with him to rescue her hence leaving the city and the King unprotected.
>>
>>384779965
>12. Gods: we hate Ardyn. We need you to defeat him. We don't want him to win. BTW you still need to arbitrarily follow our rule of dying even though that means Ardyn will win.

This is one thing I never got. So will always be Ardyn victorious, regardless of what Noctis does? To stop Ardyn, isn't Noctis prophecized to die, along with the royal line? I don't even get that whole part in the end when Noctis kills Ardyn and then kills him again in some other place.
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>384780569
He is still alive by the end of the movie, by the way. I was hoping for him to be in the game, but no. Not even in Gladio's dlc.
>>
>>384771202
I have played every FF to completion, but I put XV down about 10 hours in and have had zero motivation to pick it back up again ever.
>>
>>384779965
>>384779807

>No mention to Prompto's shenanigans from Ch.13

One job.
>>
>>384771202
It was meh.
The only FF that i really couldn't stomach was IV because it was heavy story driven but the story sucked for the most part and Cecil had zero personality.
>>
File: xv-kun irony salt.png (281KB, 615x730px) Image search: [Google]
xv-kun irony salt.png
281KB, 615x730px
The irony
>>
>>384781791
Oh yeah, I saw this. Also glad to see NieR get the recognition it deserves. I wonder how SE will look at both series from now on...
>>
>>384781791

>Nier Automata
>Persona 5

They should have a rule for recent games not being on there. Anything recent is going to get a huge boost.
>>
>>384782154
>I wonder how SE will look at both series from now on...

They'll funnel millions and millions into the next big FF game and if you're lucky you'll get a moderately budgeted game with barely advertising from Yoko Taro.
>>
>>384782464
There's a good balance between new and old though. Obviously, that list isn't the be all end all, but if you look at it from another angle, it's clear which recent rpgs people are resonating better with.
>>
>>384782749

But new games are gonna get a HUGe bump. It's not shocking to see a new game get really high on a "Best ever" list, then quickly drop off in the next few years.

Which is why such lists should have rules to not include anything from the last 5 years.
>>
>>384779807
>1. How was Drautos able to lead both the Niflheim and Lucian armies? Unexplained.

>Regis, I'll kill you, because you were hiding behind Wall after attack on Tenebrae
>it was me, who was leader of invasion on Tenebrae
>>
>>384771202
Nope because I didn't expect anything. Nier Automata although a very good game was more of a disappointment for me because I had expectations.
>>
>>384784250
What kind of fuckin expectations did you have for Automata after the first Nier.
>>
File: 1499579407221.png (53KB, 561x431px) Image search: [Google]
1499579407221.png
53KB, 561x431px
>>384771202

Yep.

I expected at least one of these three things to be good about it.

>Story
>Gameplay
>Music

I knew all three weren't happening with its troubled development, but I didn't know I'd get 0 of them.
>>
>>384784438
A story that I actually like? I actually love the first Nier's so much more. Also the combat although much better than the first game feels really dull because of how easy it is not that the first game had exciting gameplay, I just had hope this time because Platinum was developing it.
>>
File: 1488428051008.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488428051008.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
I'm almost at the end of the main storyline and so far I'd say the game is more frustrating than outright bad. There are some good ideas here and there, the combat is not as bad as I though and there a lot of end-game content if you are really into it.

However the game shits the bed when it comes to basics like ergonomy and navigation. You can only take one hunt quest at a time which is asanine, forcing you to use fast travel constantly and sit trough you dreadfully long loading screens. The open world is either to small since you can go to one end to another in 5 minutes with the car, or too big when you are on foot and spend 10 minutes walking without anything stopping you.

The story is the biggest offender, this universe had a lot of potential but it is told in such a poor way that you will not care about it, there are literally only three characters in the plot that matter (Noctis, the King and the Big Bad) while the rest is just here to deliver exposition about those dramatic events that you will not experience yourself since the game is only half finished.

The group dynamic of the party and the whole "going on a camping tour in a fantasy land" are great, but it has nothing to do with Final Fantasy, especially with that sort of plot.
>>
I'm pretty sure this generation is disappointment: the generation.

-FFXV
-MGS V
-NMS
-MN9

Is there a more disappointing generation overall? Been actively playing games since the Genesis and SNES.
>>
I liked it a lot actually, hope the next DLC is as good.
>>
File: original.png (4MB, 4278x2000px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
4MB, 4278x2000px
>>384784842
Last gen was pretty bad, but there's no telling how much worse this gen could get.
>>
File: DBjKlVDU0AEDjsP.jpg (88KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBjKlVDU0AEDjsP.jpg
88KB, 571x800px
>>384780569
Glauca didn't deserve this.
>>
FF XV was a dissapointment for almost every final fantasy fan. The dlc and updates may fix that but damn was the game just way too easy and heldo your hand through everything. I felt no real challenge from the combat and enemies were either squishy or super overpowered, forcing you to level up 20 times more until you have enough hp and strength to just spam one button then win. Story was okay but could've been better and also the ending should've been difficult! You can be seriously under leveled and win which is very stupid. Hope it gets better though. And one more thing! The devs need to focus on the actual game!! All this side stuff is getting annoying. The whole FFXV universe and adding in mobile games related to FFXV is like what?
>>
>>384771202
>disappointing

That would imply you had expectations. This whole thing looked stupid since the Versus days.
>>
File: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>384771202
Of the generation? Doubt it
Of 2016? Hell, yes,
>>
>>384771202
>does /v/ agree?
No. XV is the best FF in 20 years and the best game this gen.
>>
>>384771202
Persona 5, BOTW, NMS were much bigger disappointments, XV wasn't even a disappointment because it was actually good.
>>
>>384772189
XV combat shits all over KH2. And XV shits all over those piece of shit games you listed.
>>
>>384773408
For what? He was wrong and if anything he should apologize.

>says it takes 72 real time hours to beat adamantoise
>retards spout this for weeks while conanposting
>game comes out and you can beat adamantoise in under 5 minutes through regular combat
>retards BTFO and crawl into their whole while conan posting dies
>>
>>384773654
He was wrong about Adamantoise objectively you tard.
>>
>>384788061
>>384788131
>>384788203
>>384788309

Welcome back.
>>
>>384788131
>Persona 5, BOTW,

bait
>>
>>384771202
MGSV, P5, BOTW, Destiny, NMS, SumMoon, Horizon, Automata, Yooka, MN9 were all a million times more disappointing.
>>
>>384788061
>>384788131
>>384788203
>>384788309
>>384788347
>barry responds to every post he doesn't like while the thread stayed at page 10
kek
>>
>>384776315
XV has promotion with Audi not Nissan.
>>
>>384788309
>can beat adamantoise in under 5 minutes through regular combat

only if you are super maxed out and have OP gear. The average fight is at least an hour
>>
>MC owns car and it's one of the defining mechanics of the game, even getting a real life copy for Kingsglaive promo
>gets shafted in a car commercial for Lightning
Defend this.
>>
File: 1479904879522.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479904879522.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>384788429
kek no
>>
Nothing tops Spore. It's not this generation, but living through that, nothing can shatter my expectations, because I have none anymore.
>>
>>384788429
(you)
>>
>>384788563
It's more of an issue that the car is on rails though.
>>
>>384778205
>>384779807
>>384779965
>literally just reposts theofficefan99 shitpost from neogaf http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242268174&postcount=91

Fucking pathetic how much a piece of shit you are. I already blew the fuck out of this bullshit on mognet so get fucked.

1. Drautos is in charge of the Kingsglaive, not the Crownsguard. And as the Kingslgaive is sent on missions outside of Insomnia frequently it gives him more than enough opportunity to meet up covertly with Niflheim. Also nowhere is it stated that he ever resided in Niflheim. Ardyn approached him 12 years ago and gifted him with the Armor he wears as Glauca, and that was around the time he lead the attack on Tenebrae. This is not a plothole.

2. The game explicitly states that Luna had put her Oracle duties on hold while being in the crowncity, also it not being mentioned is not a plothole as it's not relevant, she's already regarded as the princess which already puts enough importance on her.

3. First of all she doesn't use magic like offensive magic, her magic is specifically healing magic to heal people of the scourge and a magic pertaining to the Astrals, and it's only related to either healing people inflicted with the Scourge or the Astrals. As she neither needed to or was healing anyone of the scourge during Kingsglaive, and as there were no Astrals she was performing a rite with in Kingsglaive she had no other use for her magic there. This is not a plot hole.

4.Because they wanted a communication method that is exclusive to just the two of them, that no one could track and is just for them two to share. Luna didn't want to put Noctis in any more danger than he already was in, even if Noctis is being chased by Niflheim, that is him on his own accord, Luna doesn't want to directly be responsible for him falling into harms way. Also them using a book to communicate via Umbra is not a plothole, also Umbra is only a messenger, there is no indication he can teleport living beings.
>>
>>384778205
>>384779807
>>384779965
>>384780326
5. The Astrals do not interfere in human affairs, and likely Luna simply asked Gentiana not to interfere. Luna knew she was dying anyway and she was ready to accept that consequence against Leviathan, Gentiana also mentions she is giving Noctis the Trident of the Oracle as Luna had asked her to give it to him, indicating there was an understanding between Luna and Gentiana over what was to happen. Gentiana in Altissia also mentions that the future is uncertain, but the calling of Luna and Noctis still needs to be fulfilled to do with the prophecy, which is why she doesn't stop the rite because the rite needs to happen in order for Noctis to gain Leviathans' favor. This is not a plothole.

6. First of all they aren't naive or careless at all, in fact any time they encounter Ardyn they are standing their guard and are on edge, they aren't just blindly following him, they are suspicious of him from the onset, and even after they find out he is the chancellor, in both situations they encounter him in they are in stalemate situation where it's unwise to go on the offensive, which is why they go along with Ardyn while still on their guard. You have to be an idiot to not have noticed this. This is not a plothole.

7. This is not a plothole. After returning from the Vesperpool Noctis is asked by Holly if he can take out some daemons inside the Exineris factory, Gladio after his trial went back to Lestallum and was clearly asked the same, andi t's obvious as all fuck that they both knew it was Gladio and Noctis respectively in the thermal suits and they were just playing along. This is not a plothole.
>>
>>384778205
>>384779965
8. Honestly I can't understand how stupid a person must be to honestly think that because a scene happens a few seconds appart that somehow time didn't pass between them when there is a clear fade and passage of time between them as the location Luna was in was changed from when she gave her speech to when she went to awaken Leviathan. Also you can just see from the ingame day/night cycle that clearly hours have passed between Luna's speech and when she does the rite. It was about 10am when she gave her speech and 11am when she awakens Leviathan, and it's about 1pm through 4pm when Noctis jumps off the balcony and fights Leviathan. This is not a plothole

9. Maybe if people like you had payed attention you would know that Luna was being put back under Imperial watch which is why the soldiers came barging in as that was part of the deal Luna made with Camelia to allow her to even do the rite with Leviathan in the first place, which is why they pointed their guns at gun to show they are back under their control now, which is why she shoved them out of her face because of her annoyance at having to even do that just so she could perform the rite, where she was heading to do right as she did that. But hey gotta have people crying about her somehow being weak and whatnot because she died, as if that somehow makes her a weak character. This is not a plothole.

10. Again maybe if people like you payed attention you would know that the Vesperpool is just the marshy area, it's Steyliff which has water standing in place above them because it is a Solheim ruins, and as it's established in the dungeon it has some magical properties which involves time and space, as you have parts of the dungeon collapse then reform. And only Steyliff, Costlemark and Pitioss have those sort of magical properties to them because they are all Solheim ruins. This is not a plothole.
>>
File: Undertale_2cea65_5720819.png (84KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
Undertale_2cea65_5720819.png
84KB, 482x395px
>>384788681
>>384788758
Everyone put on your seat belts, FFXV-kun is here.
>>
>>384778205
>>384779965
>>384779807
11. How is this shoddy writing? He is responsible for everything because he fucking planned it for YEARS, he had taken in the daemons and gained all kinds of powers in addition to the powers he already had as a chosen king. Things like time manipulation, regeneration, teleporting etc are powers well established as being able to do through regular magic even in the classic FFs. Stop, Regen, etc. It is not hard to see how him taking the daemons which in the game can use various magic, has given him direct access to those kinds of magic abilities. Also who said there wasn't background checks? Ardyn gets away with things because he knows how to manipulate people, he makes people drunk on power or lust over it which is how he corrupted Niflheim's higher brass to begin with, much like the Daemons themselves corrupted him. This is not a plothole and is in fact very well established that he has these magical powers because of the mix of both being a king of light and the daemons inside him.
>>
File: 12df54f5f863f1g82s96z4.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12df54f5f863f1g82s96z4.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>384779807
>>384779965
>that autist that list every minor strange thing in a game to criticize it on 4chan

i'm amaze
>>
>>384778205
>>384779965
>>384779807
12. First of all the gods want Noctis to stop the Starscourge, which requires him to stop Ardyn to do so, which requires a sacrifice of the king of light in order to do so, and requires Noctis to use the light of Providence in order to do so. Second of all Ardyn "winning' or "not winning" was never something that the Astrals cared about, all they wanted was to end the Starscourge, that Ardyn wanted to die and to kill the king of light and end the Crystal's reign is completely incidental to the Astral's requiring Noctis to sacrifice himself in order to stop the Starscourge and Ardyn. In fact it's very clever rules for why it is the way it is which makes Ardyn's plan that much more well crafted and makes him that much more effective as a villain. The line of Lucis ending was something Noctis agreed to, and without a crystal there would be no point to another Lucis Caelum anyway so there wouldn't have been a point to it since the only reason the Lucis Caelum family existed was to safeguard to crystal. There is also the fact that Noctis only loved Luna and with her dead he wouldn't want anyone else, so he'd rather die and agree to the sacrifice of his line in order to stop the Starscourge. This is not a plothole either, as even if Noctis did have a kid, Ardyn's plan was to kill the King of Light and end the Crystals Reign which both happened, no more kings of light can happen because there is no more crystal to choose one.
>>
File: 1454644383590.jpg (115KB, 400x994px) Image search: [Google]
1454644383590.jpg
115KB, 400x994px
>>384788203
>>384788061
>>384788347
>>384788131
>>384788309
>he's here
>>
>>384778205
>>384779807
>>384779965

13. First of all, they are roadblocked inside of Duscae when the Regalia is taken because Niflheim set up roadblocks preventing people from entering or leaving Duscae, so what point would it be in using another car when they are restricted anyway, and second of all the Regalia is an important connection for Noctis to his father so why wouldn't he want to get it back as soon as possible? Thirdly why would they bother with getting another car when they use Chocobo's when the Regalia was taken anyway? And it's not "conveniently" placed inside a base, it's literally taken from them because Niflheim tried to take it, specifically Ravus tried taking it and to stop them by taking it but that Airbase made a stop there because of the heavy rain caused by Ramuh. Which Ignis literally points out.

14. Noctis had headaches and visions for Titan and Ramuh, and during Ramuh's one Gentiana was talking to him telepathically and he was seeing visions from his childhood, when he was up against Leviathan he had aquired enough to be able to converse with Leviathan. Also Ardyn specifically recites a nursery rhyme which mentions that the Archaeans words fall on deaf ears as the king kneels in pain, which straight up implies that it's Titan who's causing the painful headaches and visisions specifically, while the other Astrals communicate differently, as Gentiana/Shiva does so telepathically, Titan speaks in giberrish that is painful for Noctis, Leviathan speaks her own thing which Noctis can hear and Bahamut speaks the same language as Noctis directly to him. This is not a plot hole.

You are so fucking blown the fuck out it's honestly pathetic that you are such a mindless piece of shit that you literally just regurgitated some bullshit piece of shit shitpost some faggot from neogaf wrote http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242268174&postcount=91 instead of coming up with your own actual points.

You are beyond fucking destroyed.
>>
>>384784752
Why fast travel when you can use the car? Free AP.

Also the Ascension Grid was nice but some tress I never touched, like the extra combat moves. They are unecessary
>>
>>384788681
>>384788758
>>384788809
>>384788863
>>384788898
>>384788975
HOLY SPAGHETTI, you ate too many cup noodles son
>>
>>384781791
The irony of what? It did cause lots of salt because of all the people pissed that XV is even in the top 10.
>>
File: 1459492290856.jpg (34KB, 490x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459492290856.jpg
34KB, 490x450px
>>384788681
>>384788758
>>384788809

>check Gaf thread
>literally everyone shitting on the game

Gaffers have better taste than I thought...
>>
>>384788463
I saged every single one of my posts, I havn't bumped this thread at all, in fact it's you or one of the faggots responding to me that bumped this thread if anything.
>>
>>384788567
kek yes
>>
>>384789104
the fanboy is going to ask for proof of the thread

and then try to come out with some shitty excuse of how it doesn't count
>>
>>384789075
>at 10 behind ff7
lol
>>
>>384789104
>if he didn't get banned he'd be arguing with them about it
Why did he get banned off of NeoGAF? Can't be politics, right?
>>
>>384789075
damn, so i guess the game isn't as universally revered as I thought it is. It's almost like, just as many don't like it as people who do...

guess it really wasn't the best ff of the last 20 years...damn....
>>
>>384788842
>l-look it's XV-kun
>Can't even make counter arguments, he's just here to shitpost and post memes

Fuck off, you are what's wrong with /v/ and XV threads.
>>
>>384789159
Why would you even respond if you're just going to sage? You could have just ignored the thread, you literal autist.
>>
>>384789038
If you're just here to shitpost then fuck off.
>>
File: .jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>384789104
>literally everyone shitting on the game
You mean a bunch of nomuracucks who circulate there because one of the mods is a Nomuracuck?
>>
>>384789159
>so assmad that he sages and shitposts a page 10 until it dies
>>
>>384789489
>You mean a bunch of nomuracucks who circulate there because one of the mods is a Nomuracuck?

that is a silly excuse on trying to discredit a thread.
>>
>>384789104
found the neocuck
>>
>>384789452
Wow you seem sensitive about this
>>
>>384789104
Guess you ignored how I just destroyed the bullshit from one of the retarded faggots there which you reposted the shitpost here.
>>
>>384789489
>>384789567
>>384789613
>samefagging this hard
kek
>>
>>384789215
So you mean FF7 and FFXV are the top two rated FF games according to that poll?
>>
>>384789363
>can't ignore bait and let it continue to be afloat, letting another shitty thread hit bump limit
Two way street. People who go into threads and screech about /pol/ or SJWs in a thread they don't like? same shit. Responding to bait to keep the baiter entertained with (You)s? Same shit.
Thread was a bait thread from the start and someone bit it. Self moderation is key if you want to fix a thread.
>>
>>384789278
I told a SJW to stop sperging out about Cidney's outfit then I got banned because apparently saying sperging out is offensive.
>>
>>384789613
that was "destroying" ?
>>
>>384789537
it's the same silly excuse he uses to dismiss threads here, with the addition of calling people NeithOF or whatever flavor of the month XV critic it is
>>
wtf
>>
>>384789348
>in the top 10 highest rated JRPGs of all time according to japan, with only FF7 being the only other FF ahead of it.
>n-no one likes it!?
>>
>>384789517
>so assmad he got BTFO he bumps a thread that was about to die.
>>
>>384789749
or being up KH out of the blue

despite it being the superior game
>>
>>384789739
Hehehehehe. Shit man I thought you said something worse, but I forget NeoGAF is a shithole especically after the pedo moderator, not even you deserve the reason for that ban.
>>
>>384789537
>that is a silly excuse on trying to discredit a thread.
No, that is a fact and you know it, in fact that's why you are now defending Neogaf of all fucking places because it has a clique of nomura cocksuckers because one of hte mods is a massive nomura cocksucker and neogaf is a cesspool of shit that faggots just try to form their opinions to be the same as the mods, also you ignored how I completely destroyed all the points that that faggot copy pasted from neogaf so you are again retarded and blown the fuck out too.
>>
>>384789749
>defending NeithOF
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: I like to milk my cat.gif (741KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I like to milk my cat.gif
741KB, 500x281px
>neogaf is full of nomuracucks
>gamefaqs is full of nomuracucks
>/v/ is full of nomuracucks
>everyone who disagrees with me is a nomuracuck
>>
>>384789748
How the fuck isn't it when I addressed every single point and systematically destroyed it while proving the faggot wrong? Or do you have a counter argument?
>>
I just want to know, has HE come to think thread?
>>
>>384790105
>nomuracucks from gamefaqs also post on /v/
>and a subset of them also post on neogaf

wow that sure was hard.
>>
File: xv-kun in action.jpg (95KB, 424x694px) Image search: [Google]
xv-kun in action.jpg
95KB, 424x694px
>everyone who disagrees with me is a nomuracuck
>the girl who rejected me is a nomuracuck
>my mother who is disappointed in me is a nomuracuck
>the guy who snickered when I said xv was a great game was a nomuracuck
>>
>>384790145
What does it fucking look like
>>
>>384790164
>"i-it's an organized attack by a group XV haters!!"
>"they're everywhere I swear!!"

Imagine being this paranoid.
>>
>>384790325
t. nomuracuck on damage control.
>>
>>384790105
All the nomura fags on them are mad XV won GOTY at gamefaqs and came in 6th place on neogaf GOTY, they started shitting up the FFXV board. And it's always the same handful of people from neogaf that talk shit against XV on neogaf in any thread it's mentioned in.
>>
>>384790419
Now this is damage control.
>>
>>384790419
NeithOF on full fucking blast.
>>
>>384771202
It guaranteed that I don't buy a console, so yes.
>>
>>384771202
No, it was great.
>>
>>384790529
Wait for the PC port
>>
>>384790164
>>384790480
>>384790489
>>384790527
kek
>>
>>384790621
>Gets BTFO
>"kek"
My sides.
>>
>>384790621
Figures.
>>
File: This pathetic.jpg (106KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
This pathetic.jpg
106KB, 552x562px
It's happening again!
>>
>>384790726
What's pathetic is you resposting that image that proves nothing other than some people got their posts deleted and you're trying to pretend they were all one person.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/-91WuAdHBqswwscaVoNttg/
>>
>>384790605
>nobody shares his opinion
>has to samefag to make it look like he's not the only one

These are next level shill tactics.
>>
>>384790726
Yup this is NeithOF, only he's autistic enough to post pics like that.
>>
File: 1367847065597.jpg (15KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1367847065597.jpg
15KB, 252x252px
>>384771202
Hmm.
Well, I could think of other games that sucked even harder, but on the other hand I less expectations for them... so in terms of letdown or disappointment, yeah, FFXV might actually win there.

It's really such a fucking shoddy game all around. The combat, the cast, the story, how unfinished it is. All of it.
>>
>>384771202
lol no.

Destiny was the most disappointing game of this generation, by far.
>>
>>384790613
Not even worth it. Already waiting almost 10 years for the game.
>>
>>384790802
>>384790876
kek, barry does it again
>>
>>384790858
He's right though.
>>
>>384771202
Well yeah FF games are the kings of disappointment 2 gens in a row.
>>
>>384790876
>NeithOF
who
>>
>>384790858
>everyone who likes it is one person
>>
>>384790890
Nah at least Destiny has solid gameplay and is alright while leveling up, there's just nothing to do later on and you get bored soon.

FFXV was never fun at any point.
>>
>>384788681
Do you still just lurk neogaf, gamefags etc. all day or how do you instantly know that shit?
>>
>>384791018
He does
>>
File: rekd23.png (12KB, 534x134px) Image search: [Google]
rekd23.png
12KB, 534x134px
>>384790936
At least you tried.
>>
>>384790989
a guy on gamefaqs who thinks FFXV is a bad game.

the XV fanboy thinks EVERYONE who hates XV on /v/ is this one guy
>>
>>384790989
>this damage control
>>
>>384771450
People enjoy Destiny though.

On the scale of dissapointing MMORPGs it doesn't even get a honorable mention.
>>
>>384791005
Nothing in Destiny is fun, XV was fun the entire way through.
>>
>>384791115
Destiny is not an MMORPG
>>
>>384791081
>NeithOF on damage control
>>
>>384791005
You don't understand anon, that's exactly why it's so disappointing.

A bad game is a bad game, nothing can really be done about it. But the thing that made Destiny so disappointing is that it was a good game, that could've been SOOO much better. And you can clearly see that as you play through the game.

Keep in mind, disappointing doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game, it's just that it could be so much more.
>>
>>384791081
What's sad is that you are trying to pretend he somehow doesn't post here and for some reason you are also defending him. Now why would you defend him?
>>
>>384791112
>Everyone who dislikes XV is this one dude from gamefags
Delude yourself further, this is entertaining
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>384771202
I liked it. It takes a relaxing and layed back approch to ff. Story and gameplay were never ff's strong suit. FF is beft for pretty visuals interesting worlds and pretty music. So mo wonder v dosent like it.
>>
>>384791231
>Everyone who likes XV is this one dude from gamefags
Delude yourself further, this is entertaining
>>
>>384791220
Well if you say that, then surely we all agree FFXV could've been a lot more.

It could have had a good story. It could have had good characters. It could have had good combat. It could have been a complete game.
>>
>>384790991
Poster count didn't even go up faggot, and you do this in every thread. You show up. Somehow magically thread fills up with

>"n-no! is good, I swear!!"

Every fucking time. You're actually pathetic.
>>
>>384791231
Oh the irony.
>>
File: Xv-kun.png (7KB, 730x89px) Image search: [Google]
Xv-kun.png
7KB, 730x89px
>>384788354
>>384788463
>>384788927
>thread OP shitting on XV
>didn't come in for the express purpose of seeing XV-kun defend it
>implying XV-kun doesn't start these threads himself to keep himself and XV relevant for another day

PS reminder he thinks XV combat is better than Bayonetta.
>>
>xv-kun got caught samefagging again and is now trying to damage control while also samefagging in his damage control
wtf
>>
>>384791293
>This is the extent of XV-kun's intellectual capabilities
Sad!
>>
How about the technical failures like Arkham Knight and Master Chief Collection.

I could mention ME:A or Ass Creed Paris but no one should have any faith in EA or Ubisoft anymore.
>>
>>384791231
As opposed to you calling anyone who liked XV as XV-kun?
>>
>>384791243
>so in a rush to make another samefag post to create the illusion that people side with him that he can't even check his grammer, punctuation or spelling

holy shit ahahaha
>>
>>384771202
I disagree on the small fact that Fallout 4 Exist and is a marginally worse example of dissapointment.
>>
>>384791323
>Poster count didn't even go up faggot

64th IP in this thread >>384790529

65th IP in this thread >>384790605

Are you retarded?
>>
>>384791306
Sure, but you were at least sold a complete game. Launch Destiny was anything but a complete game. Sure you could get through the "story", but afterwards what could you do? Grind the same 2 strikes over and over? At least with XV you had an open world area to fuck around in, and a ton of sidequests and hunts to keep you busy. None of that in Destiny
>>
>>384791432
That was literally my second post in this thread, fuck off
>>
>>384791323
>help guys guys i don't know how to use 4chan
>>
These threads are filled with the same two people every time, XV-kun, who needs no introduction, and the guy who pretends to be a bunch of people and posts the same pictures/webms with the same filenames, and all of these posts have the same style of accompanying text. Honestly, I can't tell who's more cancerous anymore.
>>
>>384791323
But it did go up.
>>
>>384791594
xv-kun
>>
>>384791362
>It's another lets pretend XV-kun made this post so I can try and have ammo to throw against him

Man you are pathetic, not only do you still have to make shit up about me but you can't even get your facts straight and have to pull shit out of your ass constantly.
>>
>>384791623
>>384791580
>>384791525

Your argument against your previous samefag is to continue samefagging?
>>
>>384791368
Where?
>>
>>384791594
XV-kun for sure, that guy needs to be put in a loony bin
>>
>>384791525
This nigger ban evades the majority of the time mate
>>
>>384791380
So you got BTFO and can't counter it.
>>
>>384791476
>accusing everyone who likes xv as being the same person
>>
"Complete" edition with all the DLCs when?
>>
>>384791476
>So in a rush to accuse everyone of samefag he didn't stop to look at the IP being new.
>>
>>384791594
The guy who bites obvious bait.
Who comes into a thread with the same image filename and shits on the game he likes just to argue? Can't be "saving" a thread designed to shitpost in the first place.
It's just fun to watch at this point, just sit back and watch until the next proper content comes up, look at the lul where threads are decent, then continue.
>>
>>384791809
>ban evades
>samefags and then accuses others of samefagging
>paranoid shitposter

He's literally the worst poster on this board. Imagine if more people adopted this toxic behavior.
>>
File: 1488108675914.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488108675914.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>384791828
>BTFO
>By that
Do you have negative IQ?
>>
File: 71st ip in this thread.png (80KB, 1340x210px) Image search: [Google]
71st ip in this thread.png
80KB, 1340x210px
>>384791476
Not that guy but you may want to get your eyes checked, that post had a new ip count on it.
>>
FF XV was alright, but after ten years of waiting, that isn't acceptable.
>>
>>384791719
So you just accused that post of not being a new IP when it in fact was, and now you are backpedaling?
>>
>>384791809
Why are you moving the goalposts?
>>
>>384791476
If he was XV-kun he wouldn't have implied that the game was lacking in gameplay and story
>>
>>384792135
How so?
>>
>>384791803
XV-kun is mentally ill for sure, but the other guy doesn't even like the game, yet he goes in every thread, and has done so for probably a year now, and for what? To get a rise out of an autist who likes a game too much? It's kind of like the guys who still try to troll Chris Chan, but at least Chris Chan is a well-documented entertaining person who does stupid shit. What these two do everyday is just depressing, and frankly I wouldn't wish the life that it takes one to do it on anyone.
>>
File: DDQzGwxXsAEY06G.jpg large.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDQzGwxXsAEY06G.jpg large.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>384791898
Hopefully within the next 12 months. still wonder what ep iggy is gonna be exactly, if we're playing as blind iggy or if that happens at the very end of it.
>>
>>384771202
I think MGSV is purely cos there never really seemed to be anything off about the game until release. FFXV switched directors and shit with a dev cycle of like 10+ years
>>
>>384791958
And yet you are doing what you are accusing others of doing.
>>
>>384791898
Gonna be announced with the pc release at gamescom.
>>
>>384792234
It will be 3 hours of cooking minigames
>>
File: 01-inspectElement.png (53KB, 299x274px) Image search: [Google]
01-inspectElement.png
53KB, 299x274px
>>384792026
try again
>>
>>384792202
>post says that the IP counter didn't go up

>reply points out that the post counter did go up on that post

>you then reply saying "b-but he ban evades!?
>>
>>384792135
?
>nigger resets his ip to ban evade and now is a new poster
>he also phoneposts
what is there not to get?
>>
>>384792421
So basically nothing anyone says to you will be proof then because you will just pretend it's inspect elemented?
>>
>>384792429
>>384792202

When you two girls are done pulling each other's hair and crying come back so we can talk about how shitty Final Fantasy XV is.
>>
>>384792047
It was when everyone on the team was incompotent during those 10 years.
>>
>>384792497
>says that the IP count didn't go up
>point out that it did go up
>B-BUT HE BAN EVADES

First of all this is moving the goalposts and ignoring the initial statement, second of all even if that was true there is no proof of it happening here in this thread.
>>
>>384792541
You mean talking about how fantastic Final Fantasy XV is?
>>
>>384792515
>nothing anyone says to you will be proof then because you will just pretend it's inspect elemented?
Pretty sure xv-kun do that too
>>
>>384792541
Ok? Just was asking a question, it got answered, so lets go back to the same shit everyday about some autist who likes the game too much and his tastes.
>>
>>384771202
kys faggot lol

FF XV was fine. flawed but still enjoyable
>>
>>384792515
damn, sounds like a familiar tactic

i almost remember a certain retarded fanboy doing the same thing in every XV thread
>>
>>384771202
Nah it was really fun.
>>
>>384792660
So basically you accuse him of shitposting but then you do exactly what you accuse him of doing?
>>
>>384792723
But it's OK when you do it now?
>>
File: Noctis ending.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Noctis ending.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
I sort of enjoyed it. The game gets better the more you play it and the post game content was surprisingly good.

It's hard to bitch about it because it's clearly unfinished and it shows in every area of the game, and its admirable how much effort they put into it to make it at the very least interesting.

I wish they would move on now, this game really isn't worth all the side shit they are pushing so hard.
>>
>>384792856
XV to me was the most ambitious FF, it had a lot of things it wanted to do, some it succeeded and others not so much but it was still overall a very good experience, and I'm looking forward to the updated and PC complete version.
>>
>>384792856
>sleep for 10 years
>doesn't bother the freshen up before the final boss
You're supposed to look stylish when you take the throne back, not during the after death wedding ceremony.
>>
File: 1499445064675.jpg (15KB, 223x209px) Image search: [Google]
1499445064675.jpg
15KB, 223x209px
Why is okay when xv-kun insults people nonstop and samefags nonstop.
I want it to be okay for others too
>>
>>384792804
You're not even being subtle now
>>
>>384771202
>what is NMS
>what is Spore

Go away, shill
>>
>>384771202
I loved the game but recognize that it's extremely flawed and most of the complaints levied against it are completely fair/
>>
>>384792609
>>says that the IP count didn't go up
where the fuck did I say that?
you are not even talking to the same anon, so your initial statement has no relevance to me.
I just pointed out that the nigger ban evades and resets his ip as he has done it other thread, where 10 of his posts get deleted only for him to come back commenting with a different ip
>>
I don't know guys I find FFXV -kun really funny. He's basically cwc.

If I liked XV then I might think he's annoying but I don't so it's fine.
>>
I want to fuck Cor
>>
>does /v/ agree?
No. I bought FF XV without high expectation since the last 3 main titles all sucked. Got a mediocre game and since I didn't get hyped before I wasn't disappointed in any way.

/v/ praised Zelda as the second coming of Christ though and all I got was a 7/10 game so yeah BOTW was the greatest disappointment simply because I expected greatness and got non.
>>
File: noctiscg.gif (1MB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
noctiscg.gif
1MB, 357x500px
>>384792951
He looks like a perfect mix of formal and disheveled.
>>
>>384792980
Why is it not OK when XV-kun insults people but is when other people do to him?
>>
>>384792848
>literally admitting he's a sleazy samefagging lunatic that hides behind "p-phoneposting", "r-resetting IP" and "inspect element" when multiple people shit on his game

Thanks. Just wanted to see you openly admit it.
>>
>>384793041
But I feel sorry for CWC, so they're not the same.
>>
>>384792995
And you just deflected.
>>
>>384793027
>where the fuck did I say that?
Maybe you should fucking read the chain of posts? >>384791323

"Poster count didn't even go up faggot"
>>
>>384793149
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person barry?
>>
>>384793158
First of all no I didn't, second of all you are literally going all "y-your phoneposting/your samefagging/your inspect element" this thread, not me.

But hey it's OK when you do it right?
>>
>>384793303
Because you people still accuse people who aren't even me of being XV-kun, it's just a buzzword.
>>
File: 1646687.jpg (134KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1646687.jpg
134KB, 670x503px
>>384793104
He looks like a perfect mix of poorly photoshopped on head and twink body. THhey really captured the homeless feel.
>>
I disagree, OP
I played a lot of XV and had fun with it
In fact, you've reminded me to go back to playing it right now, thanks.
>>
>>384792928
>updated and PC complete version

What could they even do to make it worth it? I played through the game for the 1st time like 3 months ago and when I look at the updates so far it has only been minor things. I pretty much 100%'d the game and I can't imagine myself replaying it for minor graphical updates.

They should pull out a 'Realm Reborn' kind of thing to make it interesting.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (154KB, 1167x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
154KB, 1167x1246px
>>384793263
I'm amazed at how shit your reading comprehension is, I already told you that was not fucking me.
>inbf Photoshop
>>
File: father_and_so2.jpg (1MB, 1894x1060px) Image search: [Google]
father_and_so2.jpg
1MB, 1894x1060px
>>384793490
>poorly photoshopped
No, his head is normal size for his body since it's the same size as his normal head, he just changed his hairstyle and grew facial hair while got a bit more older. Also he's ottermode. And considering he was inside a crystal for 10 years yeah it is, 30 year old Noctis is easily the best designed FF protag.
>>
>>384793263
>Maybe you should fucking read
>you are not even talking to the same anon, so your initial statement has no relevance to me.
Not the same guy but I think you should follow your own advice
>>
>>384793653
Going through the whole game from start to finish with offroad is a much different thing to going through it start to finish without it, so for one it alters how you do day to day stuff and gives you some more freedom is speedier manual travel. Then there is how the DLC would be out so fits into the "gaps" of the story now so there isn't any real gaps there anymore. That and performance for full 60FPS at god tier graphics settings, plus all the new stuff they're adding from the survey like more playable characters and all the new story scenes, something to do with the world of ruin, also hardmode.
>>
>>384793367
>it's OK when you do it right?
>implies that he has done it as well, but now it's not ok for anyone else to do it

You're literally admitting that you do it/have done it in the past and that's all that matters. That's enough evidence for anyone to dismiss you completely forever.
>>
>>384793670
I never fucking said it was you you retard, you were responding to that chain of posts and the post was specifically addressing that statement. God you're retarded.
>>
>>384793797
Again I never said that was you, I said read the chain of posts so you can see why you are being called out for your stupidity because the chain of posts was specifically responding to a specific thing, then you brought up some irrelevant point that has nothing to do with anything and is a shift of goalposts from what is actually being argued in the post you are fucking siding with.
>>
>>384794000
You are literally doing it right here. And it's bullshit you fucking cry about yet you are doing it so why is it only OK when you do it?
>>
>little over an hour passes since i left
>thread is already full of autism
>>
>Barry responds by parroting the anons post and deflecting the blame to other people because he knows that the anon is right
fuck sake
>>
>regurgitates neofag shitpost
>gets BTFO beyond repair
>ignores that then starts accusing anyone who likes the game as samefag
>gets BTFO on that
>then starts doing the very thing he cries about in other threads
>gets BTFO when that's pointed out

Why can't this shitter ever made valid points? All he does is try to shitpost against XV, gets BTFO and destroyd because his shitposts are all weak as fuck and easily counterable, then when he ignores that he just accuses everyone of being a samefag. Then he plays the fucking victim card acting like he's not in the wrong. What a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>384794565
It's the funniest shit.
I wish he kept his autism inside XV threads and not polluting other threads where somebody shit talks XV.
>>
>>384794565
>retard makes shit up and gets proven wrong while doing the very shit he complains about in other threads, and can't even deal with being proven wrong on top of that
Why does this always happen? You fucks always do the same shit and never come out on top.

>>384794694
Talk shit get hit. It's the rule of the world.
>>
File: thinking.png (175KB, 348x312px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
175KB, 348x312px
>>384794794
Keep at it bro.

You're doing gods work.
>>
>>384794694
I've seen him barge into threads before and start defending xv, even though someone only casually mentioned that they didn't like xv, tabata, or the lumionus engine.
I do find it funny how he tries to act superior in every argument even though he's a known banevader and a laughingstock on this website.
>>
>>384790441
>XV-kun is here already

Oh just fuck off
>>
MGSV by a country mile, I loved FFXV
>>
>>384794308
>doesn't even deny it

So it's out in the open now? You're literally coming out and saying that "yes, in the past I have resorted to using these same cheap, sleazy tactics to dismiss a large group of people who simultaneously hate this game, but now I'm going to act is if i'm morally just and give shit to people practice the same toxic strategy I popularized.

Do people need any more proof of how much of a lunatic you are?
>>
>>384794939
I'm sure you think you are doing gods work by reposting your bullshit screencaps as if they somehow mean anything, like you always post them when you are losing an argument and need a quick shitpost to make.

>>384794952
I love how you can't deal with people being wrong and have to consistently fixate on people getting bans as if that means anything. Protip: I'm not currently banned or evading any bans. The previous ban expired.
>>
File: 12567454.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
12567454.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>384794041
>I never fucking said it was you you retard
>replies to me with a post quoting when I "said where the fuck did I say that?"
>tells me to read the chain of posts
>somehow this is not saying that its not me
Mate even if you didn't even mean that, why the fuck are you replying to me with that quote? I already said that had relevance to my comment, all I was doing was pointing out something that I have been observing in XV threads before the game even released.
>>
>>384795176
*no relevance
>>
>>384771202

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIRA4YOFv0
>>
>>384795074
>omission is the same thing as admission
Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

Again you are doing the very fucking thing you are complaining about, so is it only OK when you do it now? So why do you cry when other people accuse you fucks as samefagging or phone posting or being able to use inspect element? Why do you get angry when those possibilities are brought up but when you do the same thing and the tables are turned against you you act like you havn't done anything? You are the sleazy fuck here trying to do the very thing you fucking cry about, and at the same time you're trying to act like you have the moral highground.

You're the biggest fucking hypocrite around.
>>
>>384795092
>love how you can't deal with people being wrong
You admit you've been wrong all this time? Good to know
>didn't say he was ban evading at the moment
>gets defensive and has to make sure everyone knows that he isn't ban evading right now
>>
>>384771202
MGSV isn't only the most disappointing game of this generation, it's in the top 10 most disappointing games of all time.
>>
>>384795176
First of all I never said that was you, and I knew that wasn't you, I told you to read the chain of posts because it was to point out to you that the discussion was about the faggot trying to act like that post wasn't a new IP, which was the point of that chain of posts. You saying "b-but he ban evades" has no relevance to the actual argument and is a goalpost move.
>>
>>384795401
>You admit you've been wrong all this time? Good to know
I guess you can't read and are also pulling shit out of your ass. Where did I say that? Also when are you going to counter the posts I made earlier in this thread? Or are you just going to ignore that complete fucking roasting you received?

And you're the one that keeps fixating on bans so what the fuck are you even trying to prove?
>>
>>384771202
No man's sky was it for me.
blinded by lies i should've seen through.
>>
>>384771202
I enjoyed it a lot, I went in with low expectations and came out liking it. MGSV now that's a disappointment.
>>
File: 1463098572929.jpg (261KB, 791x644px) Image search: [Google]
1463098572929.jpg
261KB, 791x644px
>>384795092
No dude I really do find you funny.
You remind me of myself when I was a young and defended some shit games in some KHI forum. Deep down I knew the game was bad but I wasn't ready to admit it because I was caught up in hype before the game came out so I blindly defended it because it's the only thing I had in my life in that time.

It's okay if you like the game but being this boneheaded about protecting it and not recognizing it has faults is really funny to me.
>>
>>384796043
>it's the old durr i knew it was bad but didn't want to admit it so you should do the same shitpost
Man this is pathetic and honestly just sad on your part because you can't deal with being proven wrong.
>>
>>384796043
>>384796117
>and not recognizing it has faults
and when the fuck have I ever said XV didnt't have faults?

You faggots literally are incapable of reading or understanding a single thing, aren't you?
>>
>>384796258
Let's hear them bruv. I also have a huge list of faults so maybe we could compare and see how compatible we are and could even hook up later?
>>
>>384796370
>waah you must now list all the faults
Nah fuck off, I've lost count how many times you fucks have acted like I don't acknowledge the faults the game has and I'm sick of you faggots constantly ignoring how I've never said it doesn't have faults, I have listed the faults in previous threads too. Just because I defend the game from mindless shitposters doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the faults. Seriously fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>384796519
Sounds like you don't want to acknowledge the faults.

Shame because I wanted a friend.
>>
was I supposed to cry about Jared? Every character seemed to.
>>
>>384796868
After I first met him I fucked off to do some waste of time side quests for 20 hours and when I finally got to the part where shit goes down I didn't even remember who he was.
>>
>>384784842
>Is there a more disappointing generation overall?

not really and that's because:
*big ass budgets & long development times
*established series that are 20+ years old
*social media spreading hype like wildfire
*a new generation of gamers

as for FFXV, I bought it on Christmas and found it to be worth the price I paid for it ($20) and it needs improvements such as:
*being able to take more than 1 hunt at a time
*allows multiple quests to show up on the minimap
*the combat needs a bit of improvement. If something is flying or tall, good luck having a decent fight until you can down them
*story content happening off screen
*the infamous mess known as chapter 13 (I actually fought the fucking turtle since it seemed like a better option)
*can't do fuck all in the World of Ruin
*no reason to collect the royal arms since after the Arigetleam limit break, you get nothing but a trophy

>>384796868
I didn't even know Jared. Like "who the fuck was this guy?" after he died. Only found out who he was like 40 hours later during the ride in the World of Ruin
>>
>>384796773
>says I do acknowledge them
>WOW THAT MUST MEAN YOU DON"T ACKNOWLEDGE THEM BECAUSE YOU WON'T BEND TO MY WHIM AND LIST EVERTYHING
Nah just fuck off.
>>
>>384796868
The point of Jared's death wasn't to make the player feel sad, it was just to show that nowhere is truly ever going to be safe for them.
>>
Where in the world does everyone live in the game? You constantly see abandoned houses and forts with people driving around on the roads, but am I to believe everyone lives in motels and diners day by day? Cidny even complains that less people drive due to the daemons popping up.
>>
>>384797159
Its one of the weirdest story beats. Its treated like a big deal, to the point that talking it out with Talcott is one of the last things you do, like its some sort of cathartic payoff. Of all things, why that? Literally anything else would have been better. A scene with Iris, Cor, Aranea? Maybe something with Gentiana? Of all the side characters and previous events, they went with the kid and the grandpa's offscreen death?

If its supposed to be a thematic parallel with Noct and his dad, maybe don't do it in such a limp wristed way? I don't get it.
>>
>>384791704
>xv-kun gets outed as a retard
>"T-thats not me!!!"

Do we need to dig into the archive where it's blatantly obvious that it's you?
>>
>>384797220
Nah dude I'm open to your opinions here.

Let's do this. I can tell you about things I honestly loved about the game if you like?
>>
>play it on the pro
>active performance fps mode
>wwwwwwwwruuuuuuummmmmmmmmm

it's 21°C in my room and the pro , which is 2 months old, turns up its cooler to mach 10

the controls are weird somehow i can't grasp blocking and attacking is literally holding circle? wtf
>>
>>384797467
>Of all the side characters and previous events, they went with the kid and the grandpa's offscreen death?

I would say that they were rushed for time but XV was in development for 10 years
>>
>>384795323
Blame yourself for popularizing this style of posting. If you can do it, and openly admit that you have been doing it, then why can't others in retaliation? You sound like the only butt hurt hypocrite here who doesn't like it when his sleazy tactics are used in retaliation against him. And now that you've admit that all those times in the past, you were literally shitting up threads, it's all the better. And your shitposting only leads to shitposting in retaliation. Thanks to your contributions, the quality of XV threads will forever be pisspoor, as the only way people can combat a notorious, ban evading shitposter is by using his stooping to his levels of faggotry.
>>
>>384797490
When he gets this defensive about something, it is obviously him.
>>
>>384797624
>the controls are weird somehow i can't grasp blocking and attacking is literally holding circle? wtf

change the controls. I went with the control scheme where block/dodge was L2 and attacking was holding down R2
>>
>>384797624
I'm playing it on a PS4 Pro right now on Stable mode and it's not making any noise at all. Throwing it to "High" does nothing but make the game run like shit, jet engine PS4 Pros are something you send to Sony, they're not supposed to do that.
>>
>>384797757
>attacking was holding down R2
holding down a button is still shit

>>384797786
i meant the middle option, the one with "has more fps" stuff
>>
File: DFVxIM8V0AEsviy.jpg large.jpg (567KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DFVxIM8V0AEsviy.jpg large.jpg
567KB, 2048x1536px
>>384797406
There is a bunch of houses and appartments in Lestallum and buildings scattered around, you see appartment complexes too, like the one at Cauthess, and there's a bunch of houses and stuff you go past, then there's a fuckton of buildings in Altissia too. Same with in Cartinica, Tenebrae and Gralea. There is also a region north of Cleign that is inaccessible in the game and some areas near Insomnia too with buildings and stuff.

Like here's just Gralea alone which is actually huge in terms of how much buildings and stuff there are there.
>>
>>384797467
See >>384797298

Again it wasn't to make the player feel sad, it was to emphasis they are never truly safe even if they think they are.
>>
>>384797818
Lite is working fine for me as well, no change at all. You really need to send it in to Sony, it's their problem, it's not meant to sound like a 360.
>>
>>384771202
Can't be disappointed by something I had no expectations for.
>>
>>384797490
>Retard gets BTFO then resorts to shitposting and making shit up while spouting more XV-kun memes
>t-this is you because it makes XV fans look bad!?

Do you need to keep talking out of your ass and act like it's somehow me when I've already proven that isn't me?

>>384797714
>accuse me of being someone
>defend myself saying it wasn't
>WOW HE'S DEFENSIVE THAT MUST MEAN IT WAS HIM
By this logic I can just as easily say it was you false flagging as me to try and make people who like XV look bad and you are just trying to accuse it of being me.
>>
>>384794963
anon, xv kun made the thread

Who else cares so much about xv to make daily bait threads?
>>
>>384797818
>holding down a button is still shit

I know but it feels more natural to hold down a trigger button than a face button

>>384797839
>Tenebrae
still mad we never got to go to that city

>>384797298
>The point of Jared's death wasn't to make the player feel sad, it was just to show that nowhere is truly ever going to be safe for them.
wow, that is pretentious writing to defend a bit character
>>
>>384797550
No you aren't, you aren't open to anything. You literally just fucking tried to act like I don't acknowledge the flaws the game has which means you're just another mindless shitposter here incapable of actually comprehending when your bullshit "criticisms"s are called out that you then act like because your "criticisms" got called out that somehow equates to ignoring the game has flaws.
>>
>>384798104
Xv-kun gets btfo in literally every thread

Keep up your pathetic damage control.
>>
Duke Nukem forever will always be the biggest disappointment for me.
I actually enjoyed FFXV for the most part, I didn't enjoy DNF at all.
>>
XV for sure was the most disappointing. Very let down. Sad!
>>
>>384797695
I didn't popularize anything you pedantic piece of shit. Why do you cry when other people do it but then it's only OK when you do it? Why the double standard? You are the epitome of hypocrisy and your sleazy bullshit is so fucking exposed it's hilarious seeing you backpedal as hard as you can. And you have literally just admitted you have been shitting up the threads all this time. Thanks to YOU being fucking cancer you are why XV threads are in the state they are in, because you are the one who is actually shitposting against the game and against people who actually want to defend the game because they like it, you are fucking cancer and you can't deal with being called out for the hypocrite you are.
>>
>>384798191
>xv kun made the thread
No I didn't.
>>
File: sad boss.jpg (147KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
sad boss.jpg
147KB, 684x513px
MGSV is the true definition of dissappointment since it isn't a bad game it just got hyped way too much and it didn't live up to its expectations.
The Ground Zeroes demo and the trailers gave everyone false impressions.
With FFXV it was clear from the get-go that 10 years of development will never meet the expectations so people went in knowing its flaws. It actually surprised me how good the first half was but unfortunately it shit the bed later on.

captcha: Nissan Main
>>
>>384798223
How is it pretentious? Jared was overlooking Iris and Talcott in Lestallum while the guys were off doing stuff, he's basically While they were gone Niflheim showed up and killed him, it's actually worked specifically because he was a nobody, you also notice once that happens that there is less NPCs walking around Lestallum compared to before when you first get there.
>>
>>384798304
He's this defensive about it because he knows it's true.
A while back some anon would post old screencaps of him defending nomura while xv-kun would deny it and shift the blame. Months later he admitted that those screencaps were his old posts. Don't ever trust xv-kun kids
>>
>>384798304
Things that never happen. I destroy faggots and have backed up myself with facts in every thread, only one getting BTFO are faggots like you who try to shit on the game.
>>
>>384771202
Disappointment is subjective, for me it was MGS5.
>>
File: 1457215455002.jpg (66KB, 968x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1457215455002.jpg
66KB, 968x1068px
>>384798564
>"XV kun" is just a meme
>outs himself openly
Are you fucking retarded, bro?
Choose one

>inb4 "t-that was someone else, there is no fifteen koon!!"
>>
Zero Time Dilemna
>>
For me it was truly Final Fantasy XV. The epitome of disappointment baka
>>
>>384798758
What is this supposed to prove other than you are

A: NeithOF
B: Autistic
C: The only one who fucking cares about shit said years ago on 4chan?
>>
>>384798738
>While they were gone Niflheim showed up and killed him

only because he attacked a solider that was attacking Talcott. You are making it sound like they sent out a hitman to kill him.
>>
File: 1431983591464.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1431983591464.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>>384798907
I had almost forgotten, too
>>
>>384798824
How does me saying it a meme mean I can't address posts trying to accuse this "XV-kun" of doing something you fucking moron?
>>
>>384798239
Well I tried I guess.

I guess it confirms that you really are just shitposting if you don't want to have a legit discussion about the game.
Shame really since I haven't really met anyone here that truly likes the game and aside from your shitposting, the threads just devolve into circle jerking about how bad the game is and that isn't really constructive you know.

I realize I'm part of the problem by actually giving you any serious attention, but I'm tired of just shitting on the game at this point.
Even though it deserves it.
>>
>>384798932
>>384798434
I wonder who could be behind these posts.
>>
>>384798304
See he's doing it again >>384798937
>>
File: 1489023849806.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1489023849806.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>384799051
>backpedalling

Holy shit kek

>this "XV-kun"

Nigga it's you, you literally outed yourself and try desperately to convince people that Bazzy is a boogeyman, when you yourself can't even hide do a good enough job to hide it.
>>
>>384799052
All you proved is that all you are doing here is shitposting and you don't want to have legit discussions because you get blown the fuck out on anything you try to say.

What's even more sad is how much bullshit you spout like "durr no one else likes the game" You are the only one who ever says this shit because you are desperate to push some kind of narrative. These threads just devolve into you samefagging and talking out of your ass while getting fucking destroyed like and other faggots did earlier in this thread, like that faggot that tried to copypaste some neogaf post and I completely fucking wrecked that faggot with informed and lengthy posts that completely destroyed those shitsposts which you are so keen to fucking defend. You are fucking cancer.
>>
>>384771202
For how fucking long it took them to make it, and how many long years they spent hyping it, it was doomed to be a disappointment from the beginning.
>>
>>384799124
What's funny is that only blows you the fuck out and you are on damage control because it calls attention to who you are.
>>
XV really depressed me. It was supposed to be the game that saved gaming.... but it didn't even make a splash, not even a ripple.
>>
>>384799310
What backpedaling?

>Nigga it's you
Yes, this "XV-kun" is something I'm accused of being, but I also see it being thrown around at literally anyone who likes XV hence why it is a buzzword meme, doesn't mean I can't still address posts accusing "XV-kun" of doing something you fucking idiot. What's sad is that you are the one backpedaling here because you can't even fucking read.
>>
>>384799357
>>384799489
>no new IP.
>>
File: World of FF.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
World of FF.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>384799489
you know something is wrong when this is the better FF game of 2016
>>
>>384799604
But XV is superior to that in every aspect.
>>
>>384799310
He really is retarded. But don't worry, he'll just say he is the winner of the argument. Like always
>>
>>384799717
>responds to himself
>>
>>384798434
>>384798932
>>384799357
>>384799489
not really subtle there
>>
File: 1498679890522.png (210KB, 405x597px) Image search: [Google]
1498679890522.png
210KB, 405x597px
>>384799604
I liked it, but i also liked the first half of XV. But it's not really allowed to like more than one thing here.
>>
>>384799789
>you're just responding to yourself
See, this is how pathetic he is
>>
File: 1481751699892.png (252KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481751699892.png
252KB, 500x375px
>>384799356
You wound me but I still love you man even though you keep falseflagging as a XV fanboy.

I can respect the tenacity.
>>
Is this another thread of "xv-kun vs 97 IP samefag"?
>>
>>384798468
>>384798468
>"But it's OK when you do it now?"
>now
>implies that he's done it before

>"I didn't popularize..."
ok so it is you, no back pedaling now

>Why do you cry when other people do it but then it's only OK when you do it?
Why are you crying when I do it, when I'm just mimicking a posting style I picked up from you, in an effort to retaliate against your ban-evading, shitposting ass? Why the double standard? You are a detriment to threads and there's apparently no way to get rid of you, not even bans work. And now you admit openly that you have in the past and are damage controlling, because you can't let anyone know that it's been you that's been shitting up threads for as long as you've been around.
>>
>>384799948
>meanwhile he just spent the entire thread accusing everyone of being samefags
So it's only pathetic when other people do it but only OK when you do it?
>>
>>384799604
it's not tho.
>>
>>384800065
Pretty sure a couple of those 97 are xv-kun too
It's more like xv-kun vs 94 IP samefag
>>
I hated how they chose to end XV. Its like they completely were lacking in self-awareness and actually thought Noctis and Luna's relationship had been developed enough to warrant some great emotional and cinematic ending.

It should have ended with the bros, since they were who people cared about.
>>
>>384800065
It's more like 2 guys trying to shitpost on XV while everyone else calls them out, most of those IPs were from before I even entered the thread.
>>
>>384800296
>while everyone else
No one here likes actually likes you barry, don't ever think different
>>
>>384800065
I'm at fault here since I kept replying to him seriously and didn't actually realize he's falseflagging after all this time.
>>
File: 654789958.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
654789958.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>>384773509
>>384788309

>these are my fellow fans of one of my favorite series
>>
File: XG.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
XG.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>384799876
I am in the same boat as you. The first part of FFXV was okay.

Everything went downhill, fast, after the Levithan fight. Like Xenogears disc 2 levels of bad but without any of the charm of Xenogears
>>
>>384800101
>implies that he's done it before
So are you ignoring how you are the one doing it now? I'm saying NOW because you are the one who had been crying about it in other threads but now it's completely fine if you do it?

>ok so it is you, no back pedaling now
This is literally not an argument.

>Why are you crying when I do it
But I'm not, I'm asking why is it only OK when you do it and why did you cry when it happened in other threads? So you accuse me of shitposting but then you are the one actually shitposting while I wasn't even shitposting? Jesus christ you couldn't be more cancer if you tried. Nice proving you were a hypocrite the entire time. Also nice that you are still the only faggot that even gives a shit about bans, which again I don't even know why you keep mentioniong as if it even fucking matters when I already told you I'm not even currently banned or ban evading because my previous ban already expired. And what's worse is that you are the one shitposting this entire fucking thread because your bullshit shitposts have completely been destroyed, and so you focus on some fucking tangential bullshit instead of the actual argument at hand which you got destroyed in. You are fucking pathetic and always will be fucking pathetic. You have always been proven wrong and always will be proven wrong.
>>
>>384800474
>he's still trying to push this narrative.
>>
>>384771202
No man's sky.
/Thread
>>
>push narrative
>agenda
>samefag
>every aspect
Why is vx-kun's vocabulary so limited. And yes i know he will just parrot this post again
>>
File: 1490616737669.png (98KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490616737669.png
98KB, 930x620px
>>384800732
>narrative
You admitted it yourself you have no friends here
>>
>>384800975
I could say the same to you.
>>
>>384800820
I never got how No Man's Sky was disappointing. Anyone with half a brain saw that shit coming, the first trailer looked nice and all, but the first thing everyone was aksing is "what do you actually do" and they never got an answer for more than a year, except for lies in interviews
>>
No. I knew it was going to be shit since years ago.
XIII was more dissappointing, it basically killed FF for me.
>>
>>384800975
Well he gave you a "no you" at least
>>
File: 1469462880213.jpg (94KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1469462880213.jpg
94KB, 495x495px
>>384771202
To be disappointing it means you were expecting something good out of it. That means you're an idiot.
>>
>>384801009
First of all that was specifically in reference to that thread. Second of all you already tried to use that shitpost image for completely different reasons in a previous thread and got fucking destroyed.
>>
>>384799513
>this "XV-kun" is something I'm accused of being

No, it's a label for you. You whom enter these threads and openly outs himself. You do such a splendid job of letting everyone know it's you, that we never even have to call anyone else XV-kun, because you're so considerate. I'm not backpedalling on anything. But you sure are.
>>
File: Nomura-the-liar.jpg (671KB, 2130x714px) Image search: [Google]
Nomura-the-liar.jpg
671KB, 2130x714px
>>384801225
So NeithOF how triggered were you when it turned out Nomura completely lied?
>>
File: DDu1MARV0AAm1I9.jpg (33KB, 420x483px) Image search: [Google]
DDu1MARV0AAm1I9.jpg
33KB, 420x483px
It was weird for sure and has some questionable decisions from start to finish. Some are more stupid than others.
>>
Are these threads even videogame related for the most part? It looks like most of it belongs on discord
>>
>>384801242
>No, it's a label for you
It's a label intended for me that gets thrown around at literally anyone who likes or defends XV, don't even fucking pretend otherwise. I address posts addressed to "XV-kun" because I have no reason not to, you on the other hand are in such fucking denial that you can't even deal with how you just got proven wrong and you seriously think I'm the only person that gets accused of being XV-kun. It's a fucking meme buzzword but that doesn't mean I won't address posts calling out to "XV-kun", even if the post accusing someone of being XV-kun wasn't even to me.
>>
>>384801228
I'm guilty of that but I'll learn from my mistakes hopefully. I'll keep the game as a reminder never to trust this fucking company ever again especially if the internal SE team is involved.
>>
>>384801230
>in reference to that thread
And you think 4 months later anything has changed. You honestly think anyone here decided that the autistic fanboy is worth being friends with
>can't read filenames
oh boy
>>
>>384801332
>Ardyn penetrates her while Noctis becomes a wizard
Why is Ardyn enjoyable at times
>>
>>384771202
It was worse than disappointing. It's just downright bad. I'm sorry for whoever got tricked into buying it, along with me.
>>
>>384801442
It's just some faggot from Gamefaqs triggered that people defend the game and so he just reposts old screencaps from the archive because he never has any actual arguments.
>>
>>384801316
Why do you think I'm neithof
>Nomura completely lied?
I don't really care, because it's just a videogame
>>
>>384801549
So no? Okay, thanks for not answering my question, but at the same time doing so.
>>
>>384801316
Tabata already came out and said that that wasn't true, and that the game is very different from Versus concept.
>>
File: xvmobile3.webm (2MB, 614x346px) Image search: [Google]
xvmobile3.webm
2MB, 614x346px
>>384801332
I love this fucking game
>>
File: iwinagain.png (412KB, 2052x2088px) Image search: [Google]
iwinagain.png
412KB, 2052x2088px
>>384801465
>And you think 4 months later anything has changed

First of all this is a goalpost move to the intention of that post in that thread, that post was specifically about that thread, this is not that thread. You are not only moving the goalposts but you also have no clue what you are even trying to argue anymore.

Meanwhile here is how that thread actually went down.
>>
File: 1500159075604.jpg (247KB, 1362x766px) Image search: [Google]
1500159075604.jpg
247KB, 1362x766px
>>384801463
>I'll keep the game as a reminder never to trust this fucking company ever again especially if the internal SE team is involved.

depends, are they involved with this?
>>
>>384801532
>no new IP
>>
>>384801575
Because it's obvious you are. And you are clearly on damage control and trying to downplay the fact that he did.
>>
>>384801718
Both of those statements are from Nomura and that is showing that Nomura lied.

Tabata didn't say XV wasn't Versus until he was announced to be the director in September, which one of the first things he said was Versus and XV are different games.

Nomura on the other hand tried to say Versus story is completely intact in XV, but in 2008 he stated Noctis meets Stella for the first time at the party, which is when they were already adults, but in the June 2013 trailer and also in the May 2013 storyboards by Ferrari it shows Stella is Noctis's childhood friend which already is a major change to their connect than what it was presented as back when it was Versus, meaning Nomura lied.
>>
>>384801898
>Because it's obvious you are
You've accused multiple people of being neithof in this thread and past threads. You are an idiot
>>
>>384771202
Andromeda
>>
>>384802182
people were hyped for that?
>>
File: 1453939718706.gif (820KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453939718706.gif
820KB, 480x270px
>>384801463
They shafted the game for 10 years. They released many demos asking every time for opinions, meaning they had no fucking idea how to develop it. The last good FF was X. They literally have never released a single good game (developed by them). The merge between Square and Enix happened on April 1st.
How many more wake-up calls did you need?
Square Enix is a fucking joke of a company.
>>
>>384801831
Not sure to be honest. Personally not really interested in it since I haven't like any KH game I've played after 2.
>>
>>384802136
And it's a well established fact that NeithOF posts here, either you are him or you are trying very hard to be him and for some reason defending him which no one besides NeithOF would do.
>>
>>384771202
Halo 5 for me luckily gears 4 was ok.
>>
>>384801831
>another game after waiting 10+ years
You can't make me hyped, I'll wait until it's actually out to gush or shit on it.
>>
>>384802239
So what games do you enjoy?
>>
>>384801815
>post screen cap where you admit you have no friends here
>you post an even longer screencap showing that you did indeed admit that you have no friends here
You aren't the brightest
>>
>>384802342
Are you incapable of reading? Seems you are.
>>
>>384802259
who the hell is neithof

why do you keep trying to make /v/ into a forum where people know each other and have user names?
>>
>>384802382
That's exactly what you did
>>
>>384802404
>neithof trying to feign ignorance again.

Why do you faggots keep spouting XV-kun and Barry? Stop with the double standards.
>>
>>384802324
10 years?

but Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced in 2013.
>>
>>384802468
So you literally cannot read.
>>
>>384802259
>Because it's obvious you are
>either you are him or you are trying very hard to be him
You can't even make up your mind now
>>
>>384802490
xv-kun isn't a username. Its just what people call your pretty distinctive way of posting, and how you utilize the same content thread to thread. I mean, do you think there are multiple people who keep bringing up a specific forum poster from somewhere else? And I recall you making an entire response thread.
>>
>>384802404
>who the hell is neithof

see>>384791081

aka a strawman the XV fanboy uses to deflect legit complaints against XV when he can't make a counter argument
>>
>>384802565
Maybe you should finish reading the post NeithOF, what other reason would you have for defending him and pretending to be him if you weren't him?
>>
>>384802645
have you bothered to ask this guy on gamefaqs if he posts on /v/
>>
>>384802628
>xv-kun isn't a username.
Right it's just a buzzword meme name you faggots spout at anyone who likes or defends XV. Meanwhile you faggots also use XV-kun interchangeably with "barry" or "bazztek", so yes you fucks do spout usernames.
>>
>>384802239
I kinda like the last game the director of XV made so I had some hope it would be at least decent.

It's a shitty defense I know but at least I didn't pre-order it.
>>
>>384802637
NeithOF is the only person who tries to pretend NeithOF is a strawman. Sup NeithOF.
>>
>>384802637
Oh shit it's really NeithOF.
>>
>>384802637
NeithOF detected.
>>
>>384802325
Thats not a healthy response.
>>
>>384802645
>get accused of being neithof
>Why do you think I'm neithof, you've accused others of being neithof already
>only neithof would think that, stop defending neithof
why are you so dumb
>>
>>384802637
>legit complaints against XV
Where?

You mean like these >>384779807
>>384779965
shitposts that were destroyed here>>384788681
>>384788758
>>384788809
>>384788863
>>384788898
>>384788975
?
>>
>>384801460
>It's a label intended for me that gets thrown around at literally anyone who likes or defends XV

Why would this ever need to happen when you out yourself all the time? We pick up on your presence, call you out, you respond--easy as that. You are a frequent poster here, making similar points and having a consistent posting style. We never throw around XV-kun because you make known your presence, before we can even begin to guess.

You address posts addressed to XV kun because that's you, your label. And our means of communication to you. How is it a meme, when it does it's job? It helps us identify you when you respond, it helps us even more when you make known your presence yourself. You are XV-kun. You have been XV-kun for the last 6-7 years. Your presence is no longer a mystery, as you're a frequent poster. So, please stop backpedaling. If someone catches you in a thread, it's you. Humans pick up on patterns.
>>
>>384802528
Well you know, since 2. Not letting expectation do shit to me.
>>
>One of the lowest level Royal Arms is located in the middle of nowhere behind a waterfall in the surrounding area with some of the harder enemies in the game and is guarded by a level 54 snake.
>One of the higher level Royal Arms is located at the start of the game and lulls you into a sense of security by having Goblins throughout the higher thing.
I don't get these dungeons.
>>
how long will we have these threads

will my children be shitposting in these threads

will tabata annouce a new game so we can shitpost in those threads
>>
>>384802713
Isn't Barry your actually first name that you shared with /v/
>>
>>384802691
He does.
>>
>>384802871
Why can't you answer the question?
>>
>>384803084
not until all the DLC for XV comes out

and IF they implement the shit in the survey
>>
>>384802950
>defends NeithOF and wonders why he's being accused of being NeithOF
>>
>>384803196
i forgot about the survey

what a kick in the teeth
>>
>>384803209
where did I defend neithof
>>
>>384771202
I'd have to think about it, but XV was definitely the most disappointing game of 2016 for me. I can't see anything else coming closer...
>>
>>384803017
>Why would this ever need to happen when you out yourself all the time?

What does me addressing points that are aimed at what some faggot thinks is "XV-kun" somehow mean that you faggots don't frequently call anyone who defends or likes XV as XV-kun?

You are literally fucking autistic and think anyone who defends XV is me, you don't know me, you don't know shit about me, and the sad thing is you claim to do yet you still fucking still accuse random people of being XV-kun frequently. You're denial on this subject only proves how insecure you are to admit that you've fucked up. I address posts to XV-kun because I have no reason to hide, it doesn't change that XV-kun is just a meme buzzword you fucks throwaround, regardless of me addressing it or not. You really don't know what backpedaling even is you piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>384803084
As long as Nomura fanboys exists.
>>
>>384803472
but seriously, you do have a distinctive style. for an anonymous forum, you do stand out. and you've made no attempt to hide it, so why complain? making a new thread to respond to previous complaints is really blatant.
>>
>>384803370

For one here >>384789749 and >>384802637 where you tried to act like NeithOF is just a strawman, aka you are trying to defend NeithOF.
>>
>>384803545
i can't wait to see you in the nomura memorial threads

don't die of an aneurysm before please.
>>
File: XhZ3KGg.jpg (22KB, 161x241px) Image search: [Google]
XhZ3KGg.jpg
22KB, 161x241px
I love XV. & A New Empire. XV Kun Senpai. Notice Me.
>>
>>384803158
Because you have the wrong attitude. Also im not that guy. Just pointing out.
>>
>>384803659
that's not defending though

you're triggering 4chan users by bringing other forum's politics into it. that's anathema.
>>
>>384803621
I never said I don't have a distinct style, but that doesn't mean you faggots know anything about me and also still besides the point in that you fags still accuse random people of being XV-kun even in threads I wasn't even in.
>>
File: You are so dumb.jpg (27KB, 887x103px) Image search: [Google]
You are so dumb.jpg
27KB, 887x103px
>>384803659
>accusing multiple of being neithof
>inb4 inspect element
>inb4 phoneposting
just fucking stop already
>>
>>384803801
Yes that is you defending him, you are trying to damage control that you got exposed and trying to just act like "neithof" is just a strawman that people who defend XV spout, it's you on damage control because you have been getting exposed for well over a year.
>>
File: 1499311661641.jpg (38KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
1499311661641.jpg
38KB, 460x307px
>>384803659
>giving facts is now defending
>>
>>384803782
Answer the question.
>>
>>384803923
You are responding to two different people now you idiot. You are accusing that anon now, while you were originally accusing me. Stop posting
>>
>>384803084
>3000 years into future
>mind uplink to preseve people
>xv-kun and everyone will shitpost in this new existance about this game
>SE creates an AI algorhythms which creates generic content to remake and update games
>XV gets a new setting to explore after adding more DLC episodes on everyone, including Jared
Beautiful world.
>>
>>384803870
>t-that wasn't me honest
Fucking pathetic, why are you even responding on this chain of posts if that isn't you then you fucking faggot?

>>384803931
What facts?
>>
>>384804037
>responds to the post as if it was him in the conversation
>makes no effort to distinguish himself from the other person while at the same time defends what that person was arguing

So you just admit you are just here to shitpost and side with shitposters.
>>
>>384804048
because its an open forum?

not that anon lol
>>
>>384804170
what do you think /v/ is about?

not that anon lol, but i am the other anon who responded to the other anon that wasn't that anon
>>
>>384803472
>you don't know me, you don't know shit about me,
First name: Barry
Lives in Melbourne, Austrilia
Username on almost every website: Bazztek
Occupations: Defending xv every chance he gets
Hobbies: Drawing and Animation
Source of Info: xv-kun himself
>>
>>384804048
>What facts?

that anyone who says bad things about XV is branded as NeithOF by the XV fanboy

inb4 I get branded as NeithOF, again
>>
>>384804192
>responds to a chain of posts aimed at a specific person then gets surprised when person assumes it is that person in the chain of posts
>>
>>384804257
i am that anon
>>
>>384803975
Go back 3 posts and rethink.
>>
>>384804192
>not that anon lol
>>384804246
not that anon lol
>>
>usual FFXV threads don't go past 150 posts at most
>475 and counting
He's here, isn't he
>>
i want ffxvi to keep its development team secret so he doesn't know whether to call it nomurakusoge or praise it as tabatakino
>>
>>384804372
no shit he's here
>>
>>384804252
And how much of that information isn't something I have disclosed myself and not things you have found out on your own? Oh right I'm the one who said those things, not you learning those on your own through "perceiving" shit. What the fuck.
>>
>>384803809
>>384803472
>somehow mean that you faggots don't frequently call anyone who defends or likes XV as XV-kun?
>you fags still accuse random people of being XV-kun even in threads I wasn't even in.

We don't? We literally never do, unless you pull your samefag shit and pretend that it wasn't you. And you've been proven to samefag and ban-evade, so don't even pretend you don't. Again, it's been years with you. It's literally not a meme buzzword when it's someone who exists and even admits that he has a distinct posting style and has frequented here for years. Why do you question our ability to pick up on patterns, especially patterns that have been repeated ad nasuem for years?
>>
>>384804254
NeithOF is very clearly shitposting in this thread and on damage control
>>
>>384802325
What kind of question is that?
>>
>>384804334
Just answer the question.
>>
>>384804372
Yep, NeithOF is here on damage control for his shitposts and posting irrelevant archive posts because he has no arguments again while getting BTFO.
>>
>>384804438
We don't need to know anything about you other than what we know now to be able to call you out. It's been fucking years, Barry, not even weeks. Like YEARS. MANY FUCKING YEARS of screen caps, exposure, evidence.
>>
do you think he's actually a learning AI that studies our posts and reflects them back

accuse him of samefagging and he accusses of samefagging. bring up a different game, and he brings up a different game. mention neithof being a strawman, then he mentions xv-kun being a strawman
>>
>>384804438
>And how much of that information isn't something I have disclosed myself
All of it is. You've been doing this shit for like 5 years and you've:
You've shared your name, you've shared your own twitter (which shows you live in Melbourne) and links to gamefaqs posts, your screencaps show that you live in the melbourne timezone, you've shared your own animatics, and you defend xv every chance you get
>>
>>384804461
>We don't?
Yes you do.

>We literally never do
You literally did in this very thread. Fuck you faggots tried to accuse this guy >>384791243 of being me "samefagging" and then you got BTFO and now you are on damage control because you got BTFO. And you then pull the "durr but ban evade" shit which is not even happening in this thread, it's like you know you are BTFO but you can't admit it because you're so fucking destroyed it ruins your soul to admit you were wrong. It is a meme buzzword and that's what you can't deal with, this thread is literally fucking proof of it.
>>
>>384804723
Yes, it's the only explanation. I used to think he was a shill, but not even the most dedicated shill stays up for 28 hours.
>>
>>384804652
So you're backpedaling now.

>>384804770
Yes that is my point, I disclosed that information, not you finding it out through passive observation or perception or whatever the fuck you think is happening.
>>
>>384804887
That says more about you staying up the same amount of time shitposting.
>>
>>384804930
>I disclosed that information
That's why I said
>Source of Info: xv-kun himself
So dumb
>>
File: this is fine 2.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine 2.gif
2MB, 480x270px
These threads are magical.
>>
>>384805019
>see thread
>literally a day later
>see the same thread and see him still there
>anons confirm it
>>
>>384804930
not that anon lol

but the original point was that your posting style is distinctive. the way you talk about nomura, neithof, versus, the way you're in all these threads to the point of remembering a specific anime picture, the webms you have, and so on. Did you intend those to be distinctive and recognizable?
>>
>>384804723
If only. The dumbass actually posted his shitskin arm before so he's actually a real person
>>
>>384805062
Maybe you should go and reread what I said a few posts ago. I disclosed that information, it isn't something you fags found out through perception or analyzing my posting style or whatever you think you fags did. So me saying you don't know shit about me, is me saying you don't know shit about me from you trying to perceive "patterns" in my posts and shit, you then tried to list those things ignoring that those are things I mentioned myself
>>
>>384805119
Nomura faggots / KH faggots are extremely autistic, they never know when to quit.
>>
>>384805135
Or maybe I went to bed for a few hours then woke back up?
>>
>>384805236
You really can't handle not winning an argument can you
Don't answer because I already know what you'll respond with
>>
>>384805159
I'm not trying to hide, if someone recognizes that it's just means they are in these threads as much as I am, which is why I'm able to recognize the same fucking thing about the shitposters who shitpost against XV.
>>
>>384788203
>XV combat shits all over KH2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KHII unironically has one of the best combat systems in any game ever. Final Fantasy should have just stuck with the traditional turn based system. What a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>384805271
Do you know how ironic most of your posts are? And no, i don't dislike XV, i just dislike you. But that's impossible of course.
>>
>>384805271
Whatever you say magic man, whatever you say
>>
>>384805271
>kh
I wanted to ask you that; what games coming out in the future besides kh do you foresee yourself shitposting about? I wanted to prepare myself for it by playing them. I'm guessing its Xenoblade, but maybe there's another? I guess the FF7 remake is guaranteed.
>>
>>384805351
>i already know what you will say
And this right here shows your hypocrisy while you do the same fucking thing. Irony. It's all you are capable of.
>>
>>384805385
eh, you're pretty distinctive, moreso than any of the other posters.
>>
>>384805469
Knew it
>>
File: kh2fm - ffxv.webm (3MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kh2fm - ffxv.webm
3MB, 960x1080px
>>384805435
>KHII unironically has one of the best combat systems in any game ever.
No it doesn't at all. Fuck off KH fag.
>>
>>384805467
Next ARPG by japan.
>>
>>384805452
See one post right above you. That just proves my point.

>>384805467
Just because I shit on KH fags doesn't mean I hate KH itself, really if you are going to try and fling shit against XV then I'm going to fling shit right back, no matter what, even if it's a game I'm looking forward to.
>>
>>384805603
my advice is to make another webm comparing kh gameplay to another arpg
>>
>>384805467
He's been shitposting in more often in kh threads since 3 got a release "year"
Expect him in the 7RE when news on that picks up again
>>
So are you even allowed to have an opinion on this game in these threads that isn't "10/10 flawed masterpiece" or "0/10 worst thingever"?
>>
>>384805521
I can recognize people like NeithOFs agenda and SBK91 extremely easy, just as easy as you people me.
>>
>>384805680
So everyone is the same person in this thread? >proves my point
Who cares, my point is that people can like XV, but still hate you. The world isn't just about you
>>
>>384805680
I mean that's probably why you were doomed from the start. this is /v/, we hate videogames. Anyone so invested in one game is going to draw ire. I shitpost my favorite games all the time here. it doesn't diminish my love for the game. it really enhances it honestly.

if you have a stick up your ass, people are going to poke at it. that's obvious. don't post on an anonymous chinese shitpost forum if you can't handle that.
>>
>>384805695
If you have such an opinion, you wouldn't be trying to argue in these sort of threads in the first place.
Run anon, find a decent place to have a good discussion on this game
>>
>>384804817
We never do. You literally show up to this thread, make your presence known immediately by responding to every post from hours ago. That was our first evidence that you were here. Then the rest of the patterns followed, like constant barrage of samefagging posts only minutes after your arrival.
>>
>>384805801
And my point is that I can hate KH fags/Nomura fanboys and still also like things about KH even if I shit on it.
>>
>>384805320
No, you were posting the whole time, otherwise it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>384805913
>We never do.
You do and I linked to a post in this very thread you tried to accuse was me "samefagging".
>>
>>384806025
Pretty sure I go to sleep every day for at least a few hours minimum.
>>
>>384805932
you certainly don't do a good job of it

you claim to like these games you shit on, but you spend a lot of time shitting on them.
>>
>>384805603
>cherrypicking a literal exploit

Yup, you're underage alright.
>>
File: 1456528605126.png (212KB, 625x759px) Image search: [Google]
1456528605126.png
212KB, 625x759px
>>384805878
But some threads can do it just fine. Why are FF threads always so full of hate
>>
>>384806107
So then what about what this guy said >>384805846 ?
>>
>>384806156
because of this guy? we've had nice threads before. the initial prompto dlc release thread was comfy.
>>
Doesn't xv-kun buy and play every KH game? Why does he seem to hate them so much. Or is he one of those guys that buys them just to say nuh uh i own them when shitposting happens
>>
>>384806118
Not an argument.

>>384806156
KH fanboys are mad that XV was successful, reviewed well and has most GOTY awards than other FFs because they tried to convince everyone it was doomed once Nomura was taken off of it.

And nostalgiababbies for similar reasons but more to do with it being action RPG and selling well and so on.
>>
>>384806181
i am that anon lol

because you're making it an obsession and doing it all in defense of one game. do you even post anywhere else on /v/ except these threads?
>>
>>384805603
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE'S UNIRONICALLY PRAISING ARKHAM COMBAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKJKJKJKKKJJKK

Seriously kid, go back to middle school lmfao.
>>
>>384806321
When will you understand the main reason people are shitting on xv is to trigger you
>>
>>384806328
I post in various game threads, namely DBF threads or JRPG threads in general, Metroid threads too.
>>
>>384806156
installment wars, the reception to games/Squeenix and whatever goes down in these threads specifically.
>>
>>384806321
I'm not even just talking about XV so calm your fanboyism, you're one of the reasons why FF threads are so retarded.
They're 99% "my opinion is objectively the right one you're not allowed to have one or have one that isn't mine"
But if you're anyhting like the guys in other FF threads you will just blame me and others anyway
>>
File: great hitstun.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
great hitstun.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>384806364
>XV is arkham
How? Because you have no argument? It's nothing remotely like arkham shit you fuck.
>>
>>384806364
I thought it was called Bamham combat
>>
>>384806539
>"my opinion is objectively the right one you're not allowed to have one or have one that isn't mine"

First of all FF threads have done this shit since time itself, second of all even if it's a thread just about say FF6 vs FF7 it still becomes just that.
>>
Is xv-kun a falseflagger?

Can /v/ solve this mystery?!

Be sure to read the next thread to find out!
>>
>>384806674
No.
>>
>>384806674
>Can /v/ solve this mystery?!
He's really this retarded. What do I win?
>>
Just play the witcher 3 holy shit it's miles better and has more awards too since thats what barry loves to cling to
>>
>>384806756
You're retarded.
>>
>>384806674
>FRIEZA DEFEATED
>>
>>384806767
It's not.

Also I bring up GOTY awards because I know it triggers you fucks who tried to act like XV would bomb
>>
>>384806791
>the state of xv-un arguments
>>
>>384806791
I know xv-kun is retarded no need to call me retarded, but what do I win
>>
>>384806756
I refuse to believe that he's really like this.
>>
>>384806947
So you have no argument.
>>
>>384806958
>I refuse to believe someone would defend a game they like with facts and call out shitposters

Why? Because you're one of the shitposters?
>>
>>384806867
>FF game gets GOTY awards

wow shocker, but if you want to impress anyone how about be the actual True GOTY like Uncharted was for 2016 and Witcher was for 2015 and pretty much sweep
>>
>>384807043
Who said anything about those games? We're talking FF.
>>
>>384806979
I'm only asking what do I win. The answer was that xv-kun is retarded
>>
>>384807121
You win that you're retarded. XV is great, stay in denial.
>>
>>384807164
But I wasn't talking about xv
I was talking about xv-kun, and he is retarded
What's the prize?
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.