[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any chance the most underrated Jedi will be playable in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1024QuiGonV2.jpg (702KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024QuiGonV2.jpg
702KB, 1024x768px
Any chance the most underrated Jedi will be playable in Star Wars Battlefront 2?
>>
>>384770892
Since we have Maul in Naboo, it should be Qui Gon but judging by the trailers it may be Yoda which makes no sense at all
>>
No replies? For fuck sake guys
>>
>>384770892
I can only hope anon
>>
>>384770892
That's not Kit Fisto
>>
>>384771376
I mean if you wanna talk sense Qui Gon is long dead before the clones
>>
>>384771739
If nothing makes sense in this game, why even bother of trying make anything sense?
>>
File: 1378453029011.jpg (178KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1378453029011.jpg
178KB, 900x1273px
>>384770892
That is not Ahsoka
>>
>>384771840
good question
>>
>>384771739
Wait so this game takes place during the campaign timeline thus after episode 6?

But the phantom menace droids are in the level??
>>
I hope the heroes mode will be in this game and I can play as Qui Gon and battle Maul or vice versa
>>
File: Echuu.jpg (7KB, 260x180px) Image search: [Google]
Echuu.jpg
7KB, 260x180px
>MFW you niggers don't even Echuu Shen Jon
>>
>>384771739
That means maul is dead long before too.

Realistically they probably couldn't get Liam Neeson to do the voice and didn't want a sub par imitation

>>384772053
The droids and naboo map are not part of the campaign, they're part of the "all eras" multiplayer and singleplayer quick matches. The entire game doesn't take play after episode 6 only the story campaign does.
>>
>>384772219
but literally everyone is a sub par imitation
>>
>>384772265
>Finn is the real voice actor
>Maul is one of the real voice actors
>The clones are one of the real voice actors
>Boba Fett is the real voice actor
>Ahsoka Tano is the real voice actor
>Obi-Wan is one of the real voice actors
>Dooku is one of the real voice actors
>The battledroids are the real voice actor
It takes 2 seconds to look it up on imdb and not look stupid
>>
>>384772160

Oh this, mah nigga.
>>
>>384772619

>Game has Temuera Morrison
>None of the clones are voiced by him

Not that I'm complaining. Episode 2 really diluted Boba Fett.

So anything to make him stand out is cool.
>>
>>384772735
I'll agree with that, while I liked the clone wars series the original clones sound more badass. Maybe it's just my nostalgia from the original battlefronts
>>
>>384772619
you say one of the real voice actors, but quigon has had a *real* voice actor they could get back too
unless its the original actor from the movies its all just sub par imitation to me
>>
>>384770892
>you will never bullshit your way through jedi training and then drunkenly piss yourself while abducting a bastard from tattooine who will later slaughter all of your friends, even the younglings
>>
I thought Maul and lightsaber Yoda were the only prequel heroes
>>
>>384772876
TECHNICALLY it's not an imitation when the secondary voiceactors are using the original actor sound as a base to build their performance on. They're not aiming for 100% accurate imitation; it's like the multiple voices for batman or transformers.

I do see where you're coming from though, it seems off because the old games used original actors when they could and movie sound clips when they couldn't paired with the fact that this game looks graphically closer to the movies than the animated works.
>>
>>384772963

I think General Grievous leaked a while back.

Just in a file name though, so could be a red herring.
>>
>>384772963
IMDB lists young and old obi wan, count dooku, and Ahsoka tano and we can assume they would add iconic characters like anakin or maybe mace windu if they have obi wan and ahsoka
>>
>>384773060
yeah true, although in rebels old ben kenobi sounded nearly exactly like Alec Guinness.
So there are some exceptions I'll make
>>
No expect more cut content just so they can shill "Battlefront 3" for the Episode 9 release. And guess what that game will still have less content than the original Battlefront 2
>>
>>384773060
Actually nevermind I just looked at the imdb for the original battlefront 2 and it's almost entirely secondary voiceactors for hero voices. The first battlefront used lots and lots of sound clips though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.