[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light? >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: ludwig.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
>"Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light?
>Just a hair, a fleeting thing, yet I clung to it, steeped as I was in the stench of blood and beasts.
>I never wanted to know, what it really was. Really, I didn't."
Why dark souls 3 didn't had great characters like this?
>>
>>384770071
Because BB is one of the best games of the last 20 years and DaS3 isn't.
>>
Every time i think of Bloodborne i get so bummed i platinum'd it. If i could replay the game again for the first time i would. It's amazing. Everything about it is so great.
>good story that hits that Lovecraft theme in a way that actually works
>no shields, forcing you to take the offensive
>Doll is best soulsborne waifu
>interesting designs for weapons, enemies, and environment
>>
>>384771520
This. So much good shit.
>every weapon is actually viable with the tight build and many can work for a dew different builds
>every weapon feels totally distinct
>dat pace in combat, especially against fast/aggressive enemied
>>
File: 1500450085567.jpg (38KB, 483x392px) Image search: [Google]
1500450085567.jpg
38KB, 483x392px
>>384770071
>Play Bloodborne
>I'm shit at it
>Play for 5 hours straight, still stucked at the first area with many people
>tfw really want to get into the game because a lot of people say that it is amazing
>tfw LITERALLY impossible for me to progress because I'm a shitter
Seeing you guys discussing Bloodborne really makes me jealous. Must be really nice to be good enough to get into the game.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (24KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
24KB, 450x360px
>You will never see Ludwig go from the accursed to The Holy Blade for the first time again
>you will never see Gehrman rise from his wheelchair for the first time again
>You will never use the beast cutter for the first time again
>But at least you did
>>
>>384770620
DaS3 has the most forgettable cast of characters in all of Souls, and the ones that aren't are because they're literal rehashes from DaS

DaS2 at least had Vendrick, Straid, Aldia and Lucatiel
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494530214267.jpg (34KB, 552x501px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494530214267.jpg
34KB, 552x501px
>>384771917
Don't worry too much anon, I'm shit at it as well. I have been playing for ages and only have just managed to kill vicar Amelia and the witch of hemwick.
I die to regular enemies all the time and it takes a ton of attempt to kill bosses but I'm stiil having fun.

Just as long as you have fun anon.

I'm also lost. Any anon know what to do or where to go after vicar Amelia and the witch of hemwick? Everywhere is a dead end.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.