[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"remember, no russian" >meaning "don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: norussian2.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
norussian2.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>"remember, no russian"
>meaning "don't speak russian" so they don't think that Russians were responsible
>also meaning "leave no russians alive" to make sure you kill everyone
>also meaning "no rushin'", because for half of the level you can't sprint

DEEPEST. FUCKING. LORE.
>>
Someone actually thought this thread was worth making
>>
>>384766713
got a nostalgia tingle feel in the tip of my penis.
>>
>>384766634
What did Infinity Ward mean by this?
>>
no you retard, you are disguised as a Russian but Makarov knows you're American, "no russian" is to make you think he's saying kill everyone while it's really a message to his boys to keep their mouths shut
>>
>>384766713
I dunno, I giggled at the last line. That joke always gets me even though it's a dead horse.
>>
>>384766634
I always wondered what they meant by that, thanks anon
>>
File: frodo.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
Why didn't he just shoot the gunmen when they were shooting everyone?
>>
ARE YOU RUSSIAN OR ARE YOU DRAGON?
>>
File: Modern Warfare 2016.png (477KB, 760x415px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Warfare 2016.png
477KB, 760x415px
>>384766634
>>
i dont get why you cant just shoot them
they just stand in front of you while you have a machine gun strapped to your face
>>
I honestly wonder what would happen if this game and level were made today instead of nearly 8 years ago.
>>
>>384767261
so he should have said "no russian, and one american"?
>>
File: not quite my tempo.jpg (6KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
not quite my tempo.jpg
6KB, 320x240px
>>384769220
not my tempo
>>
>>384767763
Because he wanted to frame the American for causing the mass murder.
>>
>>384769634
russia would screech and ban it blaming usa for advertising terrorism
>>
>>384770007
>>384769634
Russia already banned this level back when it was released for the very same reason.
You could still unlock the level through config files though.
>>
>>384769619
>>384767763
The idea was to gain his trust so they could bring down the entire organization from the inside. Considering that Makarov's little group makes Al-Qaeda look like nothing it makes sense that he didn't just bump off Makarov at the first opportunity.
>>
>>384770096
Every other country would do the same.
>>
I like how you weren't allowed to shoot anyone in the censored german version of the game. Shooting anyone resulted in a game over.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.