[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Insane damage >free POTG with tire >can nearly one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg (405KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg
405KB, 1920x1200px
>Insane damage
>free POTG with tire
>can nearly one shot half the cast with a quick combo

How does blizzard allow junkrat to stay as he is? Easily the most powerful character in overwatch.
>>
quit fucking spamming this every damn day. you're bitching to the wrong people.

>Git gud
>>
>>384758182
he literally is in every fucking game i play and shits on my team.
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (310KB, 1788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
310KB, 1788x1024px
oh boy
this thread again

what if we had a Pokémon mystery dungeon thread instead? that was a kinda fun game with a pretty good soundtrack
>>
>>384758307
Hide this one and make a new thread
>>
Blizzard purposefully keeps some things unbalanced so you'll have something to look forward to, it's a psychological hook to keep you coming back over time. They fix one thing but then something else kinda feels off, and you're again waiting for them to fix it
>>
>>384758307
Is Super Mystery Dungeon any good? After the Gates game, I lost hope in the series.
>>
>>384758748
I've heard it was, but haven't played it, same reason as you
>>
You're bad at the game, OP
Get good at the game and you'll stop having problems with Junkrat
Try taking alternate paths to objectives and flanking him
>>
>>384758061
>>Insane damage
ok, like half the cast

>>free POTG with tire
if the enemy team is clustered together, which is rare, and if the enemy team doesn't take out the tire before you can get close to them

>>can nearly one shot half the cast with a quick combo
just untrue
>>
>>384758748
SMD is much much better than Gates, but prepare for some bullshit. Never finished the game because you have to solo a dungeon after your partner leaves and if you're a Grass type, you're completely fucked.
>>
I see this thread every day. Why?

At first I thought it must be some meme or like bait or some shit.

Now I'm convinced you are actually an autistic shitter. I'm sure people have told you why junk rat is actually trashtier. But just in case let me tell you.

Junkrat is really lowtier. He doesn't really get used above platinum aside from a few select maps like Nepal or Egypt. He is bit overpowered or anywhere near it. I don't really care if you basically reply to me by reposting your OP, because I'm telling you that everything you listed isn't OP and if Junkrat is shitting on you its because you are bad at the game.

This coming from a mid-diamond player, not impressive, but still higher than average and enough to know what the competitive climate is.
>>
>>384759814
He isn't overpowered or anywhere near it*

Fucking phone
>>
>go pharah/mercy
>win

Junkrat get absolutely countered by these two which is why no one outside of bronze plays him.
>>
>>384758061
>Junkrat is op
Only on quickplay
>>
>>384758307
go revive the one on /vp/
>>
>*picks pharah*
>>
Why does Overwatch get boring?
>>
File: 1495084966644.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495084966644.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>384758061
Get. The. Fuck. Over. It. Already.
>>
>>384758061
>t. silver
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.