[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Heavy Rain the greatest game ever made? Yup >QTEs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images (12).jpg (9KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9KB, 207x243px
Is Heavy Rain the greatest game ever made?

Yup

>QTEs are realistic? yup
>Story is awesome? Yup
>In depth characters? yup

why the lack of praise?
>>
It had a lot of praise on release and even most of /v/ begrudgingly admits it's okay.
Shame his follow up game, Beyond, ended up being shit.
I hope Detroit is a return to form.
>>
>>384757165
>>QTEs are realistic?
dropped
>>
>>384757165
>QTEs are realistic
What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>384757357
I also hope Detroit will be good
It will be more like heavy rain than beyond two shits
>>
Isnt it a movie with button prompts?
>>
>>384757165
No gameplay
>>
>>384757165
This is a fantastic game with fantastic story I wouldn't say it the best game ever but honestly it's a great game and no on3 can dispute it
>>
hows the ps4 port? any gamebreaking issues
>>
>>384757165
>>QTEs are realistic
what does that mean?
>>
>>384758209
Issues are fixed. Along with a few screen tearing issues. Same with beyond 2 souls.
>>
>>384757165
i think the story was a little mediocre, but the gameplay and the QTEs made it a much more interesting experience, as well as the consequences of choices and all that. I'd say the story is much better in The Walking Dead S1 though or even Fahrenheit or Life is Strange
>>
>>384757165
The Origami Killer's actions don't make sense when you 'replay the game and the scene were is Shelby doing his best John Wick inpression is pretty stupid but yeah, Heavy Rain is great, one of the few games were i was excited to replay multiple times
>>
>>384757165
I don't think anyone hates it, it's just another game that was full of false promises. Like devs promised a fuckload of endings and alternative paths but there's barely any of them, most of the alternative paths consist on just skipping Madison/FBI guy levels because they're the 2 characters who can die before the end
>>
>>384757165
The plot is beyond retarded and full of inconsistencies and plot holes, 2 characters have plot armor and the devs never fulfilled their promise of several episodic adventures
>>
As far as interactive Playstation movies go, I enjoyed Until Dawn the most.
Heavy Rain was cool when I borrowed it from a friend, but it's stupid that it's the same murderer every time
Couldn't get into Beyond. I'll try again. it was pretty interesting for what I did play.
>>
>>384758209
Takes up way too much space
>>
>David Cage shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.