[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You defeated Calamity Ganon >His corruption and malice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>You defeated Calamity Ganon
>His corruption and malice is gone
>The Guardians are either inactive or at least not hostile
>Holiday DLC is post game.
Either Nintendo is going to have another all powerful evil that can corrupt the Guardians again so they can recycle the assets, or they have to create new enemy types to fill the void. What type of enemies could be brought back or retooled to be the focus of the DLC? I'm hoping more fleshed out content relating to the Yiga clan. Since Calamity Ganon is not going to be around for another couple centuries, perhaps they'll be the primary antagonist with Link and Zelda? Perhaps we'll have more enemy variety with them?
>>
>>384753679
>What type of enemies could be brought back or retooled to be the focus of the DLC?

The Spartley Spooligans.
>>
>>384753864
Go to bed Alex
>>
Didn't Zelda said that the elephant wasn't working for some reason? Well there you go.
>>
We already know it's about the four champions. I doubt there will be that many new enemy types if any
>>
>>384753679
Why is Zelda so CUTE?
>>
Yiga would be interesting if done right. We need more human or human-sized enemies. Bokos and Moblins are onyl fun for so long, and by that I mean not very.

Also Darknuts. We need Darknuts. The fact Hyrule Castle wasn't swarming with them was criminal.
>>
>>384753679
will we fug zelda?
>>
I would like this game a lot more if not for the shit enemy variety and huge dip in difficulty. The Great Plateau was actually really fucking good. There was shit to do, things to see, and the enemies were (mildly) threatening and there were creative (and explosive) ways to deal with them.

If I would have known that I could count the enemy variety on my fucking hands I'm typing this shitty post with, the combat was just headshots and flurry rushes, and the game would become such a bore, I would have probably stopped after the Great Plateau, just like all the reviewers that sucked this game's chode did.

This entire game was a "1 step forward, 2 steps back" deal and I really hope the DLC makes it more of a "1 step forward, one step back" sorta thing instead.
>>
File: ZeldaWeapons.jpg (46KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaWeapons.jpg
46KB, 700x400px
I hope non-respawning Kite Shield and Forest Dweller's Sword is fixed with the next DLC. A wooden sword and a shield specifically for surfing are awesome. I also hope that he Champion Weapons can be upgraded like the Master Sword to be powerful enough (or at least durable enough) for late game content especially for the post-game DLC. I mean come on the Champion weapons were pretty lame rewards, and don't try to say "you can replace them at their respective blacksmith"; it's not worth the diamond for such weak weapons.
>>
>>384754813
>>384755037
Waifu fags are the worst
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.