[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HELP PLEASE I'M IN TEARS IV BEEN TRYING ALL DAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
FUCKING HELP PLEASE I'M IN TEARS

IV BEEN TRYING ALL DAY
ALL.DAY.
TO GET THIS FUCKING IB LICENSE IN GT5
>>
HELP
>>
PLEASE
>>
>git gud
>>
>>384750619
you need help on the licenses in GT6? They are piss easy. GT3 or 4 would destroy you.

Now that I'm done being an ass - real advice:
Break. Earlier. No, shut up and trust me, you're breaking too late. Break earlier, and do it entirely in a straight line. you want to be off the breaks and beginning to turn BEFORE you reach the corner.

Keep in mind, you can tell your car to do 4 things: accelerate, brake, steer and shift. ranked in order of importance for fast laps:
1- braking
2- steering
3- gear selection
POWER GAP
4- acceleration.
Trust me. your gas pedal doesn't mean shit if you're not facing the right direction and going the right speed in the first place.

(This advise brought to you by a player with plat trophies in GT5 and 6, and 100% completion in 1-6.)
>>
you have to be a gran autismo like this guy
>>384752887
>>
>>384752887
It's 5 I have trouble with. I'm trying to get all gold.
>>
>>384753190
Ah, one of the rally tests.
here's how I handled dirt (you HAVE to be using manual).
1- Again, break crazy early.
2- When going into long drifts, don't hold your foot to the floor like you're playing initial D. feather and pulse the throttle.
3- when approaching the apex, drop a gear lower than if you were on tarmac, sometimes two. this will have the engine bouncing the rev limiter (not something you want to do in real life, but fuck it, this is vidya). this will accomplish 2 things: it will slightly tighten your turn radius, and re aquire traction as there is NO torque being put to the ground.
4- while bouncing the rev limiter, upshifting is going to be like pulling the trigger on a car shaped canon. you will slingshot STRAIGHT ahead, with little lateral movement.

Personally, I'd be dropping to first in the final right hander, then shifting back up to second to blast out of the corner when the angle is right.

This shift control drifting will take some practice, but one you get good at it, you will dominate dirt tracks.

If you've gotten gold on all tests up to this point so far, you're obviously not a complete scrub, so just give it some practice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.