[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So crash isnt allowed anymore on /v/? A mod just deleted a crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: WOAH.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
WOAH.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
So crash isnt allowed anymore on /v/? A mod just deleted a crash thread, did I miss something?

How are you liking the new level?
>>
File: _20170711_043123.jpg (22KB, 416x301px) Image search: [Google]
_20170711_043123.jpg
22KB, 416x301px
that pic is related to oneyplays so the thread can devolve into a oney thread.
>>
>>384750689

Who the fuck is oneyplays
>>
>>384750689
Literally who?
>>
Just finished crash 3
Those vehicle levels are a nightmare to get even gold relics on
By some otherworldly miracle I got plat on area 51 though
>>
>>384750986
>>384751073
eceleb bullshit
>>
>>384751073
>>384750986
The dude who made that dragonzball p video has a LP channel
>>
>>384751261
>>384751269

I hate this board sometimes. I see at lteast 5 threads that shouldnt be up but mods ban the wrong ones.

I want public bans to be back, shows newfags what is accepted or not
>>
>>384750526
the new level took me less lives than i envisioned but still a lot, other than that it's my first time playing crash 3 and i'm having a blast
>>
>>384751427
Bans don't mean shit people can evade in a minute.
>>
new level?
>>
>>384750526

Got the Platinum. It was fucking hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcaIUazgNFU&t
>>
>>384752693

Some of the jumps you made had perfect timing with certain plataforms rising, thats not even training, its just pure muscle memory of endless deaths.
>>
>>384753173

So?
>>
Mods have been consistent recently, bombing /pol/shit on sight

You know what you need to know boys
>>
>>384753242
Not him but I think it's praise? Like "you learned the stage, good job".
>>
>>384753454
I have a different name for that.
TAS
>>
>>384751073
decent let's players who were being shilled here fucking constantly, so mods thankfully started taking action
>>
>>384752693
Absolute madman. Fuck platinum relics.
>>
>>384753242

I was praising you,you asperger
>>
>>384754012

Okay, thanks.
>>
>>384750986
latest forced eceleb cancer
>>
>>384750526
>never had a Sony console before PS4, was nintendo then MS/Nintyfag growing up
>half my PS4 library is seeing what I missed out on with Uncharted, GoW, TLOU, R&C, etc
>pick up Crash N Sane Trilogy today
>so far halfway through Crash 1
>I fucking hate it, its full of jank hit detection
Why did this franchise blow up? Its just linear running and pitfalls. It's more in line with frogger than a 3D platformer.

Do the sequels improve? I'm hoping its an Uncharted 1 to 2 situation.
>>
>>384752693
Damn, nice work anon.

Relic aside is it really that hard? It doesn't look any harder than something from DKCTF like Bopopolis
>>
>>384754467
>Do the sequels improve? I'm hoping its an Uncharted 1 to 2 situation.

Crash 2 is a general big improvement over Crash 1. Crash controls smoother, has more moves, a lot more variety, and doesn't go overboard on the difficulty compared to Crash 1.
>>
>>384754467

Its literally uncharted 1 to 2 situation with 3 being better and not worse than 2.

Crash is literally Drake animal spirit
>>
>>384754467
The N. Sane trilogy is an absolute turd of a """remaster""", don't judge the Crash series based off of it. Everything (besides the obvious polygon count) is superior in the individual PS1 games.

Overall, Crash 2 is deff the superior game over Crash 1, aka Artificial Difficulty, The Game.
>>
>he wants to talk about videogames on /v/
Tough luck OP, you're not allowed to anymore.
>>
>>384754469

If you're going for the gem, good luck. The only thing that makes it less bullshit than the relic is the checkpoints.
>>
>>384754649
>Everything (besides the obvious polygon count) is superior in the individual PS1 games.

Now hold on, these remakes/remasters aren't perfect but that's absolute bull when you ignore the good changes and additions.
>>
>>384754467
>Do the sequels improve
yes but N Sane Trilogy has shit hit detection throughout
>>
>>384754851
Aside from actually fixing the boxes respawning in Crash 1, there's no addition worth playing the game for when the collision detection completely cripples the game. This is unacceptable in a platformer.

>inferior music
>diluted atmosphere/ambiance
>graphics and frame rate look good but the lack the charm of the PS1 games
>Hints that spoonfeed info about colored gems before each level
>phoned in voice acting
>horrendous hitboxes

The PS1 games are still superior.
>>
>/v/ mods being shit
what else is new

to stay on topic, the level is pretty fun
>>
>>384750986
seriously though who is oneyplays.

Is video game art not allowed on /v/ now because of some eceleb?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.