[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you all lied. you said doom 4 multiplayer sucked. ive been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
you all lied. you said doom 4 multiplayer sucked. ive been having a blast with it. im gonna try it on my 144hz monitor once it installs on my gtx 1080 system and im sure i'll have even more fun.
>>
I, too, enjoy mediocrity.
>>
>>384745732
I feel sorry you post-millennial children I really do.
>>
>>384745994
>>384746823
maybe i just like it cause its free this weekend. it does feel bland, but fun, like dead space 2 multi. i want to play it as much as i can before its gone forever
>>
>>384745732
game sucks and so do you
>>
>tfw bought Doom Deluxe and all the DLC is multiplayer
sure, it's fun for a few games here and there but it's not a good multiplayer and DLC maps are a waste of developer time and consumer money with how small the community is
>>
>>384745732
Just played it tonight on PS4. I'm a monster with the grenade launcher.
>>
>>384745732
>>384747032
I can tell you've never played a Doom game before, right?

play the single player. or play some of the original doom. You will see why everyone hates the multiplayer
>>
>>384745732
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's a little generic and not the greatest, but it's not bad.
>>
The problem I find with people complaining about Snapmap is that they are not thinking outside the box.

They just put a few monster spawns and connect some modules together and call it a day when you can literally modify those rooms using the collisions and textures with all the background shit to make great stuff.
>>
It's an ok time killer for a few hours, then it gets sort of stale.

I have to say though, it's really odd hearing literal babies play the game. The kids playing this are younger than those playing tf2 or overwatch even.
>>
It's decent, only now during the free weekend with there being people actually playing it. I 'll probably get another hour out of it at the most.
>>
>>384749246
>>384749403
>>384749482
>>384749612
see
>>384745994
dont forget to buy fortnite, pwnd, and other overwatch wannabes goyim.
>>
>>384750121
Snapmap is good... not on the level of modding, but you can do cool shit if you know how to use it.

Like for example, someone made the train sequence from Half Life 2.
>>
>>384750434
problem with it is that it adheres to the multiplayer rules, when people want to make singleplayer style levels
>>
File: 1497328961602.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497328961602.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>384747949
Yea I bet its really fucking hard to aim in an abstract area and spray bombs with splash damage you fucking retard
>>
Why would you even bother? Just play Quake 3 or something
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.