[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone willing to buy Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
Anyone willing to buy Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for me on steam? My profile is Elockofdeath
>>
sent ;)
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-21+at+06.02.34).png (15KB, 679x327px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-21+at+06.02.34).png
15KB, 679x327px
>>384735932
stop being a faggot op
>>
>>384736045
dont betray me. I'll be so sad
>>
>>384735932
>384735932
hmm then try just Elock. It's a Blue Eagle on a black background. Says I'm from Kent Ohio
>>
>>384736169
>187 games
>is begging
kys
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
I need to play this game again, it was my first Souls game and I got rid of it last year sometime and I've forever regretted it. Looking for a job currently but floating around with like 80 cents in my bank account while I'm applying. It hurts
>>
>>384736241
Yeah, I've had my steam account since I was like 16. Just finished a professional theatre gig and am home again afterward but I'm broke as a joke and craving my first souls experience.
>>
>>384736343
Then pirate you fuck
>>
>>384736474
Nah, I wanna be able to play online
>>
55JDC-76VDV-BPWW0
>>
>>384736517
Thanks m8
>>
>>384736507

> online
> DS2
> 2017

gl with that
>>
>>384736517
Got it, thanks
>>
>>384736517
>55JDC-76VDV-BPWW0
Stanley Parable hurts my soul
>>
>>384736564
It was still thriving pretty well last time I had played it
>>
>>384736564
Can't speak for PC but SOTFS is really busy on PS4. Especially the Bastille, Drangleic Castle, and all the DLC areas.
>>
>>384736778
I mean honestly I'd take any version I could get, but steam seems to be the easiest way
>>
>>384736696

depends on the platform, DS2 gained some life because of the DS2 monthly bundle like a month ago

>>384736778

tfw you're playing it on xb1 :(
>>
>>384736826
I use to love pvp'ing in iron keep. Tricking people into the lava was dope. I love the souls series so much, and have beaten all of them except demon souls. Never had a ps3. After putting like 150 hours in Ds3 I just wanna go back and experience 2 again
>>
File: dark-souls-2-scumbag-2.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-2-scumbag-2.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
This feel
>>
>>384737034

I'm going through 2 again.

I 100% DeS in 2011 before it became popular and without either item dupe, community was amazing until late 2011 when it was infested with fags playing it because it was popular, the kinds of niggers with nigger names that would steal anything they could.

Fired up DS2 on my PS3, the steelbook edition I got on Day 1.

Realized I never actually beat it as I left off at the Drang castle. Cleared some other areas and only have some doors go go through with the kings ring left in that version and to get some giant souls to beat that one dude.

The framerate was cancer.

Fire up DS2 on XB1 and started hauling ass and was hooked again. Started recording my solo kills of each boss and having lots of fun.

It feels weird since I did a fuckton of coop when it lauhcned, but have done like 2 coop sessions in the XB1 version and literally no pvp because it's dead.

I also 100% Dark Souls 3 without cheesing anything except that bone covenant and I just used a random friend for that.

I really think DS2 > DS3 in every aspect. DS2 SoTFS also looks incredibly nice.
>>
>>384737479
I just want to play it again so badly. But I think Ds3 has much better and smoother gameplay as well as some of the best monster bosses. Ds2 has the best duels hands down. The Looking Glass Knight, The Pursuer, The Lost Sinner. It really nails down what's fun about one on one fights in a souls game, and it was also one of the first souls games to show normies that sometimes you don't want to use the lock on feature, or that perhaps you might have more fun if you just don't use a shield and rely on parrying and dodges to speed up your offense and defense
>>
File: olo.png (133KB, 893x623px) Image search: [Google]
olo.png
133KB, 893x623px
>>384735932
>ds2
dropped
>>
>>384737720

I'm also enjoying DS2 so much because for every single first playthrough of every souls game I would go pure str and used a crazy ass heavy weapon. I would also do magic run throughs, but that was in NG+ or on a different character depending on the game.

DS2 seemed to change the tracking for those weapons and it was easy to miss.

In my XB1 playthrough i'm going through it with a katana and fucking destroying absolutely everything in front of me.

DS3 taught me to not use a shield anymore, or at least in DS3.
>>
>>384737932
Bloodborne was the main game that showed people the necessity of using fast aggressive playstyles to not only have more fun but be more successful with the games in general. It taught you how to do it by simply removing the shield. While Bloodborne perfected the teaching method Dark Souls 2 laid the paving stones for them to get it right in Bloodborne. It honestly get's so much more hate than it deserves if you actually look at the fact that most of the criticism it receives are from people just playing poorly and then blaming the game for that.
>>
>>384738132

The literal only critiques I see of 2 are of hardcore losers who don't like one single aspect of something or fuckign weirdos that don't like it for a reason that makes no sense like "THERE ARE NO TITS" or some fucking shit like that.

It has a good combination of the Nexus from DeS while still having a sense of exploration like DS1.

The music is great in everything ,especially majuila or however it's spelled.

There's so much more I could say but I'm loving 2 again, 3 was garbage.
>>
>>384738319

>"THERE ARE NO TITS"

/v/ is infested with losers like that
>>
What are the hardest bosses in all of Souls/Bloodborne in your opinion? Here's my top five.

1) Ludwig
2) Orphan of Kos
3) Manus
4) Headless Bloodletting Beast
5) Fume Knight
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.