[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're at the tavern with your girlfriend when this little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: End This One.png (186KB, 593x574px) Image search: [Google]
End This One.png
186KB, 593x574px
you're at the tavern with your girlfriend when this little piggy marks your girl

what do you do?
>>
Stop playing awful shallow games that are hard just for the sake of being hard and to hide the awful lack of real meaty content that is substituted by le procedurally generated filler dungeons.
>>
EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY
>>
I get my nigress friend to fire a flare into the sky
>>
I snort
>>
>>384732231
>implying
she's too fucking slow man, just kill that pig
>>
Kill the bigger pig first
>>
>>384732371
fine I get my buddy who is into S&M to stand infront of my gf and take her punishment
>>
>>384732101
Look at you, you even serious about it. Thats so funny.
Look i am sorry you werent resilient enough to try again once the RNG didnt went on your favor, but dont jump to conclusions with a clouded perspective. Even if you had point, playing complex and content filled games dont make you a better person. Proof of it is you being this cinical, incapable of apreciate a simple well crafted game that focus on things no other RPG had done before. With al due respect, fuck off.
>>
>>384732517
I wave a skull candle at his boyfriend and whistle over the boys.
>>
File: 1448980157250.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1448980157250.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
Beat the shit out of his fat cunt buddy and then proceed to bully him with my other 3 friends.
>>
>>384731991
<snort>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.