[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a shill ever gotten more BTFO than this? It didn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 496x138px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 496x138px
Has a shill ever gotten more BTFO than this?
It didn't even take 9 hours since he made a thread trying to get people on his private server bullshit
>>
I bet one of you fuckers told blizzard about Felmyst for the lols
>>
I don't even know who the hell these people are.
>>
>>384731598
A bunch of nerds playing outdated and obsolete versions of world of warcraft, with characters that would get one shotted by any of my characters
>>
>>384731369
WHY DONT THEY JUST TELL BLIZZARD TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Its unofficial, it doesn't have to play by the rules.
>>
>>384731902
ask nostalrius why they didnt do so.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIjA1YUwXWo
>>
FOUR YEARS OF WORK
FOUR HOURS OF UPTIME
>>
How tf can they keep Elysium up but this gets shut down instantly?

I don't really care, I don't like private servers, just want to know how that works. Elysium is pretty huge too, if I remember right.
>>
>>384732782
private server """""developers""""" are this much retarded KEk
>>
>>384732903
Elysium is hosted in Russia AKA no law land
>>
>>384732995
Ah. Well then, makes me wonder why they'd even try this without something like that protecting them.
>>
>>384732903
Hosted in Russia.
Felmyst is (was) hosted in America. Crestfall is also going to be hosted in America so it's DOA as well.
>>
>>384733078
People making private servers are retarded autists ,thats why.
Elysium is the only one "smart" server. They managed to milk the chinese and the donators so that they can be wow playing neets
>>
>>384731369
All these stupid private servers of old shitty versions of the shittiest MMO that ruined the genre.
With the amount of time and effort put into just setting up a server like this, just make your own damn game or play one of the existing thousands of F2P WoW wannabes.
>>
>>384731902
There's this funny thing called intellectual property
>>
fck you gummy. fck you and your zero plan
>>
>>384733573
There's also this funny thing called acting dumb and never responding to them and telling them you're not based in the US so you don't have to follow their stupid laws
>>
>>384734027
Yeah you can get away with murder if you just act dumb, there's no other way of them finding out information

They handed to him in person you fucking dumbass
>>
File: 1492091463358.gif (414KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492091463358.gif
414KB, 520x520px
>>384734115
>comparing making a server for an old game to murdering someone

Yeah, you're retarded, your argument is denied. I'm not responding to you after this.
>>
>>384734027
That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
>>
>>384735008
Your taking money away from Blizzard, thats basically stealing and stealing is almost as bad as murder in most countries. Blizzard could be using that money to make new Overwatch toons
>>
File: 1295124880754.jpg (57KB, 297x358px) Image search: [Google]
1295124880754.jpg
57KB, 297x358px
>>384735008
You could have a wonderful new career as a lawyer, anon.
>>
>>384735389
Works for a lot of websites and pirates.

>hey take this down here's a C&D
>wait what? You got the wrong email
>OK sorry
>>
>>384731742
>with characters that would get one shotted by any of my characters
You have to be 18+ to post here.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.