[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Chosen Undead just fly on the giant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2cbe79cf2f96b4782a4db6118ac44d30.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2cbe79cf2f96b4782a4db6118ac44d30.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
Why didn't the Chosen Undead just fly on the giant crow to the Kiln?
>>
>>384714074

But it did? The kiln is right under your feet, but is locked behind a door that requires Lord Souls to open.
>>
>>384714074
He wouldn't be the chosen undead if he didn't do it himself
>>
>>384714881
The door is a transportation device to the kiln, which is clearly in another location, since if you look behind you after getting there, Firelink is nowhere to be found. The CU could have just flown to the place on the crow to skip getting the souls.
>>
>>384715265
Maybe the vast area where the kiln is is actually only reachable via that door. Like teleportation to a parallel dimension
>>
>>384716790
Yeah it definitely seemed otherworldly/underground.
>>
>>384716790
I doubt it since the black knights went with Gwyn to the Kiln, and most of them left one way or another. If Gwyn used the door to get there he probably would have closed it behind him and the knights though.

>>384717284
What about the open sky with clouds says underground to you?
>>
>>384717467
I mean...the dragon place though...
>>
>>384717872
Ash Lake?

T-that's just a trick of the light, obviously!
>>
>>384718025
Ooooh...that explains everything.
>>
Presumably, the only thing that makes you a good candidate to be a Lord of Cinder or just fuel for the fire despite being clearly weaker than many other beings is an indomitable spirit. One that hasn't succumbed to hollowing after so much death.

So if you skip to the end it might consume you without much gain. And the serpents probably won't much care for you either.
>>
He can't control the bird, it goes where it wants.
>>
Sauron would have sent their nightmare riders to kill Frodo and his servants from afar. He is a fucking all mighty eye, for fucks sake.
>>
>>384719209
>He
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.