[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth forking over 160 dollars just to play pokemon? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen[1].png (1MB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen[1].png
1MB, 1200x1088px
Is it worth forking over 160 dollars just to play pokemon?

I've heard a lot of good things about Sun and Moon, but there's virtually nothing else on the handheld I want to play.
>>
>>384712456
Depends how much you like Pokemon, 3ds has a huge library you can't find anywhere else though
>>
>>384712456
SM wasn't that good honestly. Good for one playthrough, but it has no replayability and shit post game.
>>
>>384712456
just emulate it
>>
>>384712456
If you're only into pokemon sun/moon isnt worth it
>>
>>384712456
SM are just as good as the first one you played, but only if you nuzlocke it. But the 3DS has a lot more than just SM, try Triforce Heroes. I know it gets a lot of shit, but since I loved playing Four Swords on the DSi with my friends, I jumped right in.
>>
No. Sun and Moon is not that good.
>>
>>384712936
I've emulated every other version of pokemon, but as far as I know there isn't a version for Pokemon Sun/Moon
>>
>>384712456
just get a 2ds flat

in england its about 80 dollars and comes with a free super mario game

then you can hack it to play any game you want
>>
>>384712456
>160 dollars
Just buy it used and cfw it
>>
>>384712456
I live in shithole contry and I bought a XL for 100 bucks.
>>
>>384712456
SM isn't worth it, really.
>>
pokemon sun was my first ever and only pokemon game

its pretty comfy tbf
>>
File: Sugoi serval sounds.jpg (102KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sugoi serval sounds.jpg
102KB, 648x960px
>>384712456
If you are only going to get it for Pokemon, you may as well just get a used one. When I got my 3DS XL a few years ago now, I thought about getting a used 3DS seen in your picture, and that was for roughly £70 or something, compared to the £180 I paid for my new XL which I believe includes the price of the 2 games I got on the same day, but I don't remember. So by now, you could probably get one even cheaper.
>>
>>384713721
To be fuck?
To be fine
To be first
To be fun
?
>>
>>384713832
to be fair
>>
>>384712456
>Nothing else on the handhel i want to play

Are you sure?

Bravely Default, Fire Emblem, and A Link Between Worlds (along with other Zelda titles) are excellent games
>>
>>384712456
>only wanting to play Pokemon

Shit taste anon because you're really limiting the potential enjoyment you can have.
>>
play monster hunter 4 ultimate or monster hunter gens
>>
Why would you want to play pokemon
>>
The 3DS installments of Pokemon all kind of suck

X and Y were fine when they were novel and I personally had fun during my first playthrough, but that may be because it was so new and no one had revealed anything about the region or anything yet. Those discoveries were neat and Instachecking shinies made the whole thing feel more social. You won't get any of that now.

If you want to play some Pokemon then play Platinum, HGSS, then B2W2

Hopefully USUM will be good but I'm not buying it so i don't care that much
>>
>>384712456
>Bicycle simulator when you could be hunting monsters
>>
>>384712456
no but its worth it for metroid
>>
Fire Emblem SoV and Mhgen are great!
>>
>>384712456
>I've heard a lot of good things about Sun and Moon
Then you, my friend, should start hearing elsewhere.
>>
nu-pokemon could be so much better if they just increased the difficulty
>>
>>384713721
get heartgold/soulsilver m8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.