[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dark Souls has a story! >You just have to read the item

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: viper.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>Dark Souls has a story!
>You just have to read the item descriptions!
Annnd dropped.
>>
Dark Souls thread?
>>
File: 14995569853012.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
14995569853012.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
>>384701196
>Dark Souls combat is amazing!
>You just gotta sidestep between every obvious attack
>>
>>384701415
>enemy attacks
>move out of the way
>moving back, sometimes the side, rolling, blocking, there is also a backstep, parry
>attack doesn't land
>woow shit combat
btw that's more options for enemy attacks than any mmorpg
>>
>>384701415
Oh, and you can also break their poise before they land their attack, and there is even a kick move
Man, I'm gonna love it when you count all those amazing games with more counter options than this, gonna get me something to play
>>
>story doesn't disrupt the gameplay
what's the problem here
>>
File: Tohru_Adachi.jpg (33KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Adachi.jpg
33KB, 250x290px
>I need a story shoved in my face and spoonfed to me!

Go the fuck back to hollywood already you pricks
>>
File: Yandagcf_5320.jpg (22KB, 190x214px) Image search: [Google]
Yandagcf_5320.jpg
22KB, 190x214px
>Dark Souls is great!
>You just have to boot up the game!
Fuck this shit, too much work.
>>
>>384701619
>>384701759
Woah so I gotta sidestep one attack and backstep the other?
woah that's amazing
then I can press R1 twice and repeat the cycle 10 times
truly the best combat of all time
Try any other fucking action game, even fucking DmC Devil May Cry does it better
>>
>>384701976
why do you say even fucking dmc, as if there is an action game with superior combat to dmc? lmao
Yeah dark souls goes for a semi realistic style, where if you move out of the way the enemy swinging the piece of metal will miss, amazing I know. There are some autists that can't comprehend it though.
I'm still waiting for those juicy ARPG's with the most amazing of combats that you obviously can't wait to throw at me
>>
>>384702278
>pulling the realism card for a game where you can't move while attacking
There's hardly any ARPGs with good controls because most of them use the shitty hit dodge hit dodge control scheme.
>I'm still waiting for those juicy ARPG's with the most amazing of combats that you obviously can't wait to throw at me
Arkane games I guess, at least the ebin cinematic animations are infrequent and optional.
>>
>>384702817
>arkane studios
>bioshock 2
>dishonored 1/2
>prey
What the fuck dude
If its that obscure give more info than just "Arkane games"
I said semi realistic and it's not a card it's the way the game approaches combat, while far dynamic than actual swordfighting its clunkyness goes well with the clunky input methods people use for games (controllers, keyboards). Currently you just seem to be shitting on the entire genre, then why not go for an even bigger offender in terms of combat
mmorpgs?
>>
>>384701196
People get the same way when I tell them you can learn more about Silent Hill's vague story by reading the files around the game. It's almost like people don't want to read to get more out of the story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.