[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BR here. So, I will be on the US for a week by the end of September.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
BR here. So, I will be on the US for a week by the end of September. And I want a Nintendo Switch.

Is this hopeless? What would be the best way to go about it?

Thanks for helping me throw my hard-earned reais at Nintendo.
>>
where do you live?
>>
I live in the south of Brazil. Nintendo stopped business in the country a while ago. And even if they hadn't it would be too darn expensive to buy here.
>>
>>384694737
Wherever you end up, look up all of the walmart, target, gamestop, and best buy locations. Save yourself some time by phoning the stores directly and inquiring if they have stock. The walmart near me seems to have a pretty good stock flow despite shortages in other areas.
>>
>>384695105
>south of Brazil

Muh sul is muh pais
>>
>>384696271
This
sulista pau no cu
>>
Won't you have to pay that insane import tax upon reentry, i.e. the reason why there are no games in BR in the first place?
>>
>>384695105
Which city BRo? I'm from around here too
>>
>>384694737
>I will be on the US for a week
I fucking wish.
>>
>>384694913
?

He clearly said BR
>>
>>384697269

Who's going to know?

>I bought this switch here, officer. Here's some BRbux, can I go now?
>>
>>384694737
It depends. If you'll go back to Brazil, then don't buy it since you'll get robbed the day after anyways.
>>
>>384697269
Shit bellow 500 USD at entrance is not taxed. Just show the coupon and you're legally free.
>>
>>384697269
If you throw the box away and put it on your baggage you can claim it's yours and you didn't bought it on the US
>>
>>384699454
>committing tax fraud over pennies
>>
>>384699708

>implying the officer will care eithet way

If someone notices, you just toss them a bribe. You clearly don't know how life is in South America.
>>
>>384699708
>tax fraud
tax is the fraud already, you dumb fuck, also, it's not for the pennies, who the fuck will go overseas and just bought vidya? of course OP will want some clothes and other things which will exceed the tax limit, which is also too expensive
>>
>>384694737
Jesus, just buy a WiiU or a 3ds, there is not even a single valid reason to buy a switch yet you idiots are still acting like wild consumer sheep.
>>
>>384694737
you need to check best buy on mondays and fridays, the earlier in the day the better, i found a switch most fridays prior to 3pm at best buys in the midwest.
>>
>>384700181
>tax is the fraud already

No, it's the thing that makes our societies work.
You Americans are all for charitable donations, aren't you? Well, treat your taxes like that, and you even get your entire fucking country in return.
You probably won't be able to file a tax return for this donation, though.
>>
>>384694737
What part of America are you going to?

If its New York City, the Nintendo Store typically has a few per day.
>>
>>384697269
Lol, no. That's only for resale.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.