[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack//G.U. Last Recode is Getting a Physical Release for North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: dot-Hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg (117KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
dot-Hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg
117KB, 600x748px
http://gematsu.com/2017/07/hackg-u-last-recode-ps4-physical-edition-announced-north-america

We did it, bros.
>>
are these games even good
>>
>>384693996
This will look real nice next to the original copies I have.
>>
>>indeed it will
>>
When's the Switch version?
>>
>>384694083

To be honest, the answer to your question is yes. They are good games. They're not amazing, but they're definitely solid.
>>
>>384694290
The fuck? You got zelda.
>>
Isn't this the series after the first dot hack games? Why would they do this first?
>>
>>384693996
Great, this was the one ps2 series I missed due to their absurd prices.
>>
>>384694419
They're outdated as fuck
>>
>>384694419
I believe its just a coincidence of the anniversary of GU lining up at the right time.
>>
When is the release date though
>>
>>384694565
>>
>>384694419

My guess is it is easier to remaster than the original 4.

I'm fine with it though, th G.U. Games were pretty good and with any luck this may increase interest in the series among the younger generation who can identify with the story more.
>>
Any news on a revamped IMOQ if this does well?
>>
>>384694083

To be honest, the answer to your question is no. They are pseudo MMOs that were sold individually for $49.99 each. Combined they made up a very short/simplistic game. One of the reasons why they are using G.U. instead of the original game was because G.U. was faster paced and had more side activities. Something that was never seen in the first game.
>>
SHINE
BRIGHT MORNING LIGHT
NOW IN THE AIR THE SPRING IS COMING
>>
Why didn't they start with the original trilogy?
>>
>>384694989
You spend the whole trilogy trying to figure out whom Aura is. When you find out the truth, you realize it doesn't actually change anything and the world is falling apart due to corruption of the program. The total game length is around ten hours if you abuse weak high level enemies.
>>
>>384694836
I could go for a version of the original games put together as one game without all the blatant padding.
>>
>>384695426
That's kinda the same with G.U., only replace "Aura" with Tri-Edge and AIDA.

I think the fundamental difference between Kite and Haseo is that Kite seeks out and obtains answers. Haseo's given all his answers by Yata, Zelkova and Ovan. Between the three of them, they already had all the answers from the start, so if they ever felt like telling Haseo everything, he would have understood everything as early as Vol.1.
>>
Are these games like the anime series at all? Why does Sukasa look evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN4lCBwGgtg
>>
>>384694419

the G.U. games are WAAAAAY better.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.