[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pls missah gib 5 credits >choices available: light side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: old cunt.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
old cunt.png
578KB, 669x678px
>pls missah gib 5 credits
>choices available: light side give credits or dark side KILL YUO
>five minute lecture on why I should keep neutral when the option wasn't even offered
Why is this old cunt liked and considered well written again?
>>
>>384690634
The point of that scene was to let you think about the consequences of your actions. I know it's a hard concept to grasp so maybe you should stick a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. That might let you get the message.
>>
>>384690634
A truly neutral jedi would never be put in that situation. The only solution is to stay on the ship for the entire game and never leave. Only converse with your crew.
>>
>>384690875
Maybe if the choices and reasonings wouldn't be limited to the standard goody two shoes and cartoon villain evil. There even was a more moderate fuck off option, which led to nowhere just to mock me.
>>
[Glass Him]
>>
>>384690634
Because you didn't get her point, just like many players didn't.
>>
nobody likes that moment, stop nitpicking.

i refuse to believe someone is big enough of a spineless limp dicked retard to close the game and come here and post right after it happened.

if so, off yourself.
>>
Game is an unfinished turd and the people who defend it wear goggles of nostalgia
>>
>>384691430

The point is that you are still learning about yourself and the force. You are not yet mature enough to make that 'middle of road' choice as a character. Very shortly after the introduction, when the galaxy opens up, you are given 'neutral' options which will appease her.

Realize that with Kreia she will almost always admonish you in public. You need to be constantly speaking to her on the ship during and after missions to speak in private, where you can further extrapolate more knowledge and grow your bonds with her.
>>
>>384690634
Congratulations, you realized kotor 2 is a shit game despite what obsidrones parade it around /v/ as. New vegas is one of my favorite games but this buggy piece of shit not only barely fucking runs, but is balanced like absolute shit. I felt for the whole experience I was on a kiddie ride just passing by for the story elements. Somehow they managed to make the game play and feel worse than its predecessor when it was just a simple matter of copy paste.

Kotor 2 is the biggest piece of shit that has only survived thanks to a fan mod thats fixed some issues. The game is objectively shit and its fans cant help including rcm when judging it.
>>
File: Darth_Traya.jpg (34KB, 260x392px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Traya.jpg
34KB, 260x392px
Stop craving Miraluka pussy!
>>
>>384691430
>limited to the standard goody two shoes and cartoon villain evil.

but thats all characters. you know star wars is for kids right?
>>
>>384691625
I understand her point, but up until that you had neutral options, and here the game forces you to pick one of the extremities just so she can say her lecture.
>>384691645
>admittedly shit point in the game
>why are you not pretending it's not even there you fucking faggot kys
splendid defense lad
>>
So her whole shtick was to bend people to your will and think of the choices that will have the greatest effect on the world. She praises you for fucking over the refugees in Nar Shadaa since you get strong allies in the exchange. This is not a neutral option but it's the option that best serves your purpose. She wants you to be selfish but not evil I guess.
>>
>>384691430
>standard goody two shoes and cartoon villain evil
that's literally what Star Wars is, it was made by a retard with the mind of a child, for children. Star Wars sucks ASS. The only redeeming quality of the franchise is that some games are actually pretty fun, and the quality soundtracks/sound effects.
>>
@384692001
What a faggot.
>>
>>384692001
The games is story is really nothing to write home about, just the standard obsidian "morally gray" recipe introduced into star wars which the fanboys jerk themselves off to cause star wars has always been black and white and this is different. Kreia is an asshole and a stupid bitch, whether you think it was intentional for players to percieve her as that is up to you, but i just think its bad writing. I believe her and ulysses from NV share similar traits which leads me to believe obsidian just likes to write self righteous, always right characters. Finally by the time you feel you resolve anything, the game ends on the most dull cliffhanger imaginable, completely sucking any feelings you had right into malachor itself
>>
>>384692457
Yes because if something doesn't appeal to you specifically it has no redeeming qualities. They should never make things for kids, it's all trash.

Faggot.
>>
>>384692941
t. Brony
>>
>>384692621

Those characters you mentioned are not always right. They are what happens to people who think they are always right, full of themselves, and believe that they are morally righteous. Notice Ulysses is alone in a bunker and Kreia was gang-raped and thrown away by her apprentices. These are 'always right' characters? Lmao.
>>
>>384690634
Fucking edgy trans-gandalf bitch.

Post the qt red hooded waifu.
>>
Yeah, it sucks on repeat playthroughs

shame you couldn't join forces with Nihilus or wear his fucking mask for that matter
>>
File: Visas.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Visas.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>384693135

I got you, senpai.
>>
>>384693249
y r u fitin yfu

i rmncd her even in dak sid
>>
>>384690634
Is this another one of those threads where we completely miss Kreia's point and believe that she just wants you to choose the gray colored neutral options?
>>
File: adjourned.jpg (47KB, 296x317px) Image search: [Google]
adjourned.jpg
47KB, 296x317px
>>384693820

Seems to be that way, bud.
>>
>>384690875
fpbp
>>
>>384690875
Fuck that, I wanted to roleplay a moderate character and the game didn't let me because it wanted to force give me a lecture.
>>
>>384691408
Apathy is death
>>
>>384690634
Nothing you brought up is an argument against the claim that she was well written.

She was, btw, she just had no better point than people who do take a stance towards good&evil, she merely is right that every side has justifications and consequences.

Good writing isnĀ“t perfect writing, and quality is measured by the average of the whole.
>>
File: 1463629778388.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1463629778388.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>384690875
Damn dude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.