[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to find a good list of all the kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Kingdom_Hearts_Logo.png (2MB, 3037x1947px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_Logo.png
2MB, 3037x1947px
I've been trying to find a good list of all the kingdom hearts games in order so I can play it, but even the one in /vg/'s kingdom hearts general is pretty damn confusing.

Can someone link me to a list of the games in an order which I can understand the story?

I see so many remixes, HDs, and .5s that I don't know if they are all the same games or if they are different.

Also, will I be able to play a good amount with just emulators and my ps4 (I also have a 3ds but I don't know if the game is cannon at all...)?

I've only played the kingdom hearts 385 2 days for ds, and trust me, I didn't understand anything about the story.
>>
>>384689093
Just play release order man, it really isn't that hard. They are all canon, every single one. They're all connected. Of course you wouldn't understand Days, that was the 4th game in the series I believe? Just played 1.5 a nd 2.4, and then 2.8 since it has 3d and the extra episode with Aqua. There you're done.
>>
>buy KH1.5+2.5 remix for PS4
>play KH1
>play chain of memories
>play KH2
>play birth by sleep
>buy KH 2.8
>play dream drop distance
>>
Buy 1.5 & 2.5 collection for PS4, and then get 2.8 for PS4.

You have every game now.
>>
>>384689405
so the .5 games aren't a different game but just the game plus something extra?

>>384689395
thanks.
>>
>>384689551
KH 1.5 was named such because it had KH1, and two other games that took place between 1 and 2, so "1.5"

KH 2.5 however just kinda has that name for the hell of it.

And then 2.8 because Nomura is crazy.
>>
>>384689395
This.
Make sure to keep that order so that you can still don't understand what the fuck is going on..
>>
>>384690995
huh?
>>
>>384689093
All games are contained in 1.5 2.5 remix and the 2.8 game. If you have played both on the ps4 you've seen everything.
>>
>>384689093
KH1 Final Mix
Chain of Memories
KH2 Final Mix
358/2 Days
Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Re:coded
Dream Drop Distance HD
0.2 A Fragmentary Passage
Back Cover (1hr movie)
KH3

1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX and 2.8 HD ReMIX on PS4 has you covered.
>>
>>384691923
Going to buy it soon. I just bought my ps4 with persona 5, crash, and gravity rush so I'm short in money at the moment.

Really can't wait to start playing Kingdom Hearts by order.
>>
>>384689093
>>384692031

If you're really serious about getting hardcore into Kingdom Hearts, you should play the originals, not the HD remakes, as they are missing some stuff and have some bugs and shit.

Just go to Wikipedia or something, look up a release order list of Kingdom Hearts games and play all of them in that order. If a game has a "Final Mix" release on the same console, play that instead. You can emulate most of them on a toaster if you like, exception being the new 2.8 on PS4.
>>
File: Hades.png (220KB, 278x577px) Image search: [Google]
Hades.png
220KB, 278x577px
>>384692520
>playing the originals
>telling him to skip the final mixes
That's terrible advice.
>>
>>384692520
Also they patched the save issue and Xemnas RC on PS4. And what stuff are they missing?
>>
>>384692757

I literally told him to play the final mixes though? Learn to read.

>>384692896

They introduced a bunch of new bugs when they patched those ones. For example, the sniper nobody teleport reaction command no longer works, and anything with a magnet effect is broken, such as the spell by that name and one of the master form finishers.

As for what's missing I am referring to the games that were reduced to just a collection of cutscenes, and not even all the cutscenes.
>>
>>384693315
That's been patched as far as I'm aware.
>actually telling him to play through days
You're mean.
>>
>>384693509
Is the gameplay for Days really that bad?
>>
>>384693740
It's generally seems as the worst one out of all the games gameplay wise because of how repetitive it is. Feel free to emulate it and see as there are some people who like it.
>>
>>384693740
Yes. Very much so, for the first 2 hours you're doing pretty much the exact same thing over and over and over. And not in a "wow combat is monotonous" way. I mean literally go to point A, collect B, end day, watch cutscene. Go to point A, collect B, end day, watch cutscene. Oftentimes in literally the same places.
>>
>>384693740
>>384693867
>>384694237
>>384693509

Days may have the worst combat of the KH games, but it's still not outright bad, and all the story content that was cut from the movie version makes it worth it if you ask me.
>>
>>384694330

The one thing that really bothered me with the movie version was removing a big part of the climax of the story. In the game, when Roxas decides to leave the Organization, you have to fight your way out of the castle, culminating in a boss fight against Saix, who for all intents and purposes is the main antagonist of the game. In the movie version, it's presented as if Roxas just walked out completely unopposed while sulking, which completely deflates the hype, and Saix doesn't get his comeuppance for being an asshole to Roxas and Xion throughout the story.
>>
>>384694772
I still don't know why they didn't animate a scene for that. They went and added an extra minute to the Xion fight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.