[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 33820.jpg (804KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33820.jpg
804KB, 1920x1200px
>set after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

JUST
>>
>Set after Sora,Kairi,and Riku actually pass their test to become legal keyblade users

NO DUH
>>
>>384682731
I legitimately cannot WAIT to see all the angry confused normies that refused to play the "dumb spin offs" and have no FUCKING clue what is going on. The week after release is going to be GLORIOUS.
>>
>>384682731
What the fuck did you think was gonna happen OP?
>>
>>384682951
this, my brother claims to be a "fan" of the series but he's only played 1 and 2, I keep telling him he needs to play all the other games to get the story but he just ignores me
>>
>>384682852
>genuine tumblr autist
this is the state of this board 2017
everytime games like sonic or Fnaf get mentioned they come outta the woodworks
>>
>>384683152
Yeah I know a few guys like that, I tried talking to one of them about Aqua and Ven and he said "Who? If they were important to the plot they would have been in 2 I don't care about side stories."
>>
>>384682731
>>384682951
>>384683152
>>384683389
Why would you play the interations with worse characters, writing, story, gameplay, music, and level design just so you can get into Nomura's retarded "everyone is Xehanort" writing?

teenagers ayyy carumba...
>>
2 pretty much ended all right, I don't know what these fake fans expect in a story.
>>
>>384683468
Mainly nostalgia. I care about the story because I played the first two games as a kid and I still enjoy the formula. The fact is, a ton of people claim to play these games "for the story" and yet don't want to play the side games because they have this insane notion that because there isn't a 3 in the title the plots aren't going to matter. When from trailers we've already seen that if you haven't played AT LEAST BBS and DDD you'll be totally lost, story wise.

If you don't care about the story and are here for the gameplay, yeah, skip the rest, 2 is still the peak. Just don't complain about the story "making no sense" when you haven't seen 2/3 of said story.
>>
>>384683871
>
Nobody has even come close to saying that, teenager. Quit complaining about nothing.
>>
You can just read plot summaries of BBS and DDD, maybe watch the cutscenes in the final worlds too. 358/2 is a decent anime on PS3/PS4, so you can learn the Xion stuff there. The plot really hasn't moved much since 2. DDD was like The Goblet of Fire, but the entire story was the one chapter where Voldemort returns and explains how he did it.
>>
The only thing you need to know is that sora is trying to bring roxas back and there is some time travel bull shit going on
>>
So i started playing re chain of memories and is it me or is this 3d card combat shit just not good, because fucking hell i am getting over it in just 2 hours into the game
>>
>>384683317
did you call him an autist for knowing about the story?
>>
>>384684698
Personally, I liked the original Chain of Memories better.
>>
>>384684698
Yeah I mean the reason RE:Chain doesn't work well is because dodging attacks is so easy and it becomes too much of an action game.

In the GBA version you had to do Breaks and stuff or otherwise you just wouldn't beat bosses.
>>
>>384683963
.....I'm 30, man.
>>
or maybe they like the games but dont care about the story?
it's not like the plot is good,eitherway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.