[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hide for 30 minutes >win or lose (it's pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 12312543215.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
12312543215.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
>hide for 30 minutes
>win or lose (it's pretty much entirely RNG anyway)
>repeat that forever

What's not to love?
>>
>>384680983
gitgud
>>
>hide for 30 minutes
>get a fuckton of guns, ammo, sights and health packs
>die to a hacker

What's not to love?
>>
>>384680983
>Not setting up traps on the bridges and fucking up people as they do one of two things as they escape the blue
>Jump out the vehicle and die like an idiot
>Drive straight toward you and die like a muppet

This game is as fun as you want it to be, you can hide till the last. But its a battle royale, it's not the end of the world, be reckless, fuck someone up.
>>
>>384681201
>hacker

why are you making excuses for being shit?
>>
>>384681284
>be reckless
>die to a guy hiding in a bush for 30 minutes
>he wins the game because it's far superior to hide instead of fight
>>
>>384681716
hiding will only get you so far, probably last 20 or 10 if you're lucky. If you actually want to win then thats a different story
>>
>>384681716
I've had more fun being a shitter and knocking a few people off the ladder, then roaming around the boarder until the last 15 and get randomly gunned down.

It's a game anon, try and remember that
>>
>>384680983
>hid in tall grass for 5 minutes to kill the faggot with the gillyweed suit shooting passerbys on his rooftop
>the moment he sticks his faggot head off I blow his head off with an SKS
>take all his shit and throw his SKS into the dumpster

WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>384681894
>It's a game anon, try and remember that

And the point is to win, not have fun retard
>>
>>384681536
This, everyone knows there are no hackers in video games. Why would you even think that, all people are honest, good, fair and true, no way someone would take advantage of someone else, ever, especially when there are no consequences whatsoever for doing it.
>>
>>384681974
t.Summerfag
>>
>>384681974
OW THE EDGE
>>
>>384681982
you can try and be snarky all you want, Im not saying never in the history of this game has a hacker ever been in a match, but it really hasn't got a large scale hacking problem, if you can show me people constantly complaining about le hackers ruining their games with evidence I'll believe you, but it just sounds like you're salty you're shit at this game and can never win desu.
>>
>What's not to love?
Multiple threads on /v/ every single day for months on end full of shills who'll defend it like it's their own fucking baby to no end. In fact, this is the 2nd PUBG thread in the catalog right now. And it's not hard to check the catalog before a thread of what you're talking about exists, considering each of them use the exact same 2 images.
>>
>>384682405
There's like 0 way to tell to be fair. There's no way to tell if xiangwang killing you with an sks from some bush you never saw is hacking or not. You're basically no different than him in assuming the hacking isn't as prevalent as you think
>>
>>384683262
Its all anecdotal, I've won 3 games this week 2 in duo, 1 squad, We consistently get to the last 15-10, and the games we've lost I've seen the people who have killed us for the majority and only been 1 shot sniped from god knows where a handful of times, It happened way more initially when I bought the game but then we got better and started being smarter in our movements.
>>
>pre alpha trash
>praised on /v/
>daddy fuck me visual novels
>praised on /v/
>e-celeb bullshit
>praised on /v/
this site is really becoming reddit
>>
>>384684043
t. kid that has been here for 2 years
>>
>>384684043
but its fun with friends
>>
In battlegrounds its always your own fault if you dont see any action. Dont be a pussy, go in with a mentality of I want that guys shit>Kill that guy. If you cant do it you suck, git gud
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.