[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, when can we expect Nintendo to restock the Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: switch.png (244KB, 507x358px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
244KB, 507x358px
Realistically, when can we expect Nintendo to restock the Switch in the US?
I need it to be restock until september/early october, or I'll won't be able to pick one in the foreseable future.
Is there any safe time prediction for the restock?
>>
no you 11-year old motherfucker
>>
>>384679064
You didn't even answer my question.
>>
Your best bet to find one is to check out rl targets and walmarts
>>
>>384679214
It's acutally possible to find a Switch by chance going in the physical stores? (for U$ 300 I mean)
I don't live in USA. I thought the console was completely sold out, unless you go for a deal with the Switch bundled with a game and some accessories, on said stores' online versions.
>>
>>384679456
it's not a guarantee you'll find one, but the I know who got theirs without preordering or paying scalper fees found them just by visiting random physical stores.
>>
I saw two at a mijer
>>
>>384679456
It's not completely sold out, they're all over the place, but they sell out fast, and stores aren't going to list them online. Just call every Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, etc in your area. If any store says they don't have them then ask when their next shipment is coming in and call again on that day. I found one at target two weeks ago by doing this.
>>
>>384680101
>>384679456
Oh whoops you said you DON'T live in the US. Don't know what to do in your situation then. Sorry.
>>
I'm pretty sure they send out a bunch every time there's a major first party release.
>>
wasnt nintedo saving units for splatoon release? what happened to that?
>>
File: IMG_1258.png (320KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1258.png
320KB, 750x1334px
In stock on Canada Amazon but don't want one
>>
>>384680796
Probably sent them to Nippon, where the Splat Tim hype is absolutely FEUGO
>>
istocknow.com is really accurate in my experience
>>
>>384681040

This. It's how I got mine a month after launch.
>>
Why isn't it in stock in America? Is it because your
country is full of annoying little fags?

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/nintendo-switch-neon-with-splatoon-2-pro-controller-switch-carry-case-breath-of-the-wild-and-expansion-pass-2060342
>>
Literally today.
>>
when Apple stops buying all the things.
>>
>>384681721
so right after this technology becomes obsolete? sounds like every nintendo plan
>>
I heard that Nintendo cannot manufacture more Switchs at the moment because of the new iPhone production, that get its parts from the same source or some shit like this.

How true is that?
>>
>>384681648
this. OP is dumb.
>>
>>384681952
OP lives in a third world country with no access whatsoever to the US market is more accurate.
>>
>>384681951
Sound like bullshit if you ask me, but what the fuck do I know.
If for example I were Nintendo, and I was playing the artificial scarcity game (which they usually do, mind you), I would welcome the rumors and perpetuate them as much as possible.
>>
>>384680915
Is that the retail price in CND?
I get that there's convertion, but does it justify 100 dollars?
>>
>>384680183
I have some friends vacationing there soon. They'll be there mid-september/early-october, they said they could get one for me while they're there.
Thanks for the tip on calling the stores, def gonna do that if the stock situation doesn't improve.
>>
>>384678992
>Realistically, when can we expect Nintendo to restock the Switch in the US?
today, if they have not run out already
>>
File: 1480964217842.jpg (82KB, 539x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480964217842.jpg
82KB, 539x422px
>>384678992
I've been able to consistently find them here in town by checking 3 stores. I just yold my buddy at work they have it with blue and red joycons at target and he left to buy it. I bought mine 3 days ago from the dame target. Also got splatoon.
>>
Just went in stock on Amazon for Prime members. Get them while they're hot.
>>
>>384682152
Leafbux are only worth 75% of burgers. Its the same price.
>>
>>384682152

>being retarded on the internet for lulz
>>
>>384683848

It's a little bit cheaper in Canada once you factor in sales tax
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.