[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish they would release this on PS4 for like 5-10 bucks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1206.jpg (66KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1206.jpg
66KB, 484x484px
I wish they would release this on PS4 for like 5-10 bucks, i never played it
>>
It's on PC anon, 1 and 2 are both on PC.
>>
>Emulate it
>Buy it on PS3 for like 5-10 bucks, I never played it
>>
>>384671524
This.
Just look for the plebbit thread.
Only problem is, it can fuck with some textures, idk sometimes some of the textures seem to flicker and sometimes the lighting is weird.
>>
You're better off emulating OP, pc version is tricky to get running right.
>>
>>384671524
PC version is shit.

Emulate it anon.
>>
>>384671454
>>384671858
>ps4 still lacks ps1 and ps2 emulators

What the FUCK, Sony?
>>
>>384671454
I wish they released all the PS1 and PSP Final Fantasy games to PS4 for convenience. We already got FF7, FF10 and FF12 so that's a start I guess
>>
>>384673709
>Download PC version of plebbit
>Run deamon tools
>Run a random disc
>Game works
It's not hard to get working, but sometimes the cutscenes are fucky... I guess I'll rewatch them on YouTube
>>
PC version is unironically the definitive version because it includes the Integral update that was never released in the West otherwise.
>>
>>384671454
You'll wish you never did if you buy it.
>>
File: clarkson-rubbish.gif (481KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson-rubbish.gif
481KB, 400x226px
>>384674563
>tfw there are people who will never get to play golden oldies like Destrega, Silent Bomber, Future Cop, G-Police or Front Mission 3 because their console of choice won't allow it.
Honestly, backwards compatibility should be a must-have on consoles now, there's not even the format issue either since they can all be downloaded without finicky physical media in the way. Between that and patching is why I'm getting tired of consoles
>>
>>384674968
What.
The cutscenes are fucked, the gameplay just doesn't feel as good as with a controller, and i.e. the Psycho Mantis bossfight is completely fucked.
>>
Hold on can't you buy it on psn store and play it that way? Thats what I did, but on my ps3.
>>
>>384673870
The PC version is my first memory of realising how much better games looked on PC compared to console
>>
>>384678064
Yup but it's not playable on PS4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/metal-gear-solid-(ps3-psp)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ00594_00-0000000000000001
>>
>>384674968
Isn't Integral just Special Missions?
>>
I'm playing it on epsxe right now. It's 100% flawless on my end, no settings fuckery, nothing. I play with a controller but frankly you don't need one for that game.
>>
>>384671454
It is because of not very bright people like you companies come up with such ideas as HD collections of the old games from the previous generation for you to buy again instead of implementing Backward compatibility.

Shame on you and everyone who buys it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.