[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A Switch port/sequel's edit mode will be exclusive to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: super-mario-maker-costumes.jpg (93KB, 1277x711px) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-maker-costumes.jpg
93KB, 1277x711px
>A Switch port/sequel's edit mode will be exclusive to handheld mode, or will have the option for inferior physical controls. You will also have to use your fingers or buy your own stylus for more precision.
>You won't be able to record your own sound clips for inside jokes between your friends because Switch doesn't have a mic
>No miiverse posts

Did we take the Wii U's gimmicks for granted, bros?
>>
>>384668470
>A Switch port/sequel's

Maybe the sequel will be exclusive to the 3DS successor instead?
>>
>>384668541

>Mention any issue about Mario Maker
>Anon mentions something that would be a greater issue than just Mario Maker, as if it's a solution

What the fuck is wrong with you, anon? The Switch the future, it is the 3DS successor.
>>
>>384668691
>Nintendo announces "4DS", a new handheld with dualscreens and stylus included.
>Nintendo announces SMM2 exclusive to the new system.
>Both fly off the shelves and everyone is happy.
>>
3DS version would have negated the need for a Switch version if they had y'know...LET YOU SHARE LEVELS ONLINE
>>
>>384668470
but will there be slopes?
>>
the only wii u game i'd buy again on switch
>>
Bottom two are non-issues
>>
>>384669768
also, why do they lock pieces behind the mario challenge mode shit? I get the idea of having a prebuilt set of levels to play, but making them manditory for properly using the editor, the main feature of the game, is idiotic
>>
I feel like people will get over the controls thing (joycon IR would be nearly as good, and even plain analog would be at least usable). I will miss the Miiverse drawings a little though.
>>
>>384668470
Don't worry, anon, they'll let you record the sound clips from your mobile phone and transfer them to the Switch via the Splatoon headset.
>>
Why can't you just use traditional sticks and buttons to place objects in the editor?
Failing that, you could still use your joy-cons ala wii remote style and aim at your TV to place stuff.
>>
It'd be fine to play normally but making anything would be such a hassle. You'd have to undock the Switch anytime you'd want to do something but traditional would be so slow.

I'd rather they wait a generation or put it on whatever the next handheld is. 3DS Mario Maker is better anyway and this is coming from someone who loves the Wii U.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.