[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want a PS4 for Crash >Want a Switch for Splatoon 2 >Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: original (1).jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>Want a PS4 for Crash
>Want a Switch for Splatoon 2
>Can choose only one because I'm not rich but neither poor, just stuck in the middle
>End spending most of the time on PC playing TF2 because I can't decide
Being a wannabe idort is suffering.
I could sell my old consoles to get some extra money but I love to collect videogame stuff.

Anyone else can't decide between Switch and PS4?
If you already choose one, which one would you suggest?
Or maybe you own both?
>>
If your pc is good enough to run games then go for the switch
If Its a toaster go for ps4,at least you can play more games
Both console have good games but i suggest you to wait for the ps4,i think i heard somewhere that sony want to cut the ps4/ps4 pro Price
>>
>>384668334
>i think i heard somewhere that sony want to cut the ps4/ps4 pro Price
Nice. Probably in time for Christmas. I guess Switch has the priority then.
>>
N sane trilogy is a ripoff, there's no reason to buy it.
>>
>>384669636
Explain further.
>>
>>384669636
>Ripoff
Explain yourself
>>
>>384667746
Crash is pretty good, but as much as I like the series, it's not much of a system seller
It's still very much the same games, and there are a few issues with it that hopefully get patched out

I would seriously recommend waiting for both the PS4 and Switch, or look through each console's library and make a list of all the games you actually want to play on them, and then decide

>>384669636
It's got a few flaws, but it's 3 whole games remade for the budget price of $40
>>
>>384669946
I often think about waiting to buy both but then I realize I'm missing out a lot of fun, especially for multiplayer games.
>>
>>384670201
Yeah, I know what you mean
I've still got Splatoon 1 on my backlog, but now I've completely missed all the Splatfests
If you're really interested in Splatoon 2, Arms and/or MK8D multiplayer, then I'd say the Switch is pretty worth it now

I'm not really sure what MP fun you'd be missing out on with the PS4 though
and as much as waiting to experience SP games kinda sucks, and you miss out on the burst of discussion for it, it's still the same game and you'll be getting the same experience in-game with it
I don't know about you, but I've got more than enough games on my backlog to keep me busy until I can justofy buying a new console
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.