[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash is overrarted trash. I just sold my copy not only it gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 923.jpg (30KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
923.jpg
30KB, 600x363px
Crash is overrarted trash. I just sold my copy
not only it gets boring after 2 hours but they still didn't fix the shit slippery landing
You always told me the trilogy was better than the rest but it's simply garbage
>>
>>384657237
Twinsanity was better
>>
We get it you suck at anything related to jumping on a platform. Go back to smack talking on COD ya pud knocking fucktard. Maybe then you can shut the fuck up.
>>
I'm not even going to bother telling you to stop listening to us, you deserve to waste your money if you can't be thorough with your research.
>>
>>384657237
A lot of people don't like the first one because its too hard for them. Should have tried 2 and 3, those are easier. But if you only played for 2 hours it seems like you didn't bother with caring about it.
>>
>>384660667
This
>>
File: 1498188872668.jpg (31KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1498188872668.jpg
31KB, 599x399px
>>384660667
Just 100% 2
Moving on to 3 because FUCK time relics
Wish me luck boys
>>
>>384661172
Yea I had a similar experience, 100% on 1 but not doing that time trial shit it's too hard for me in all honesty. I'm in 2 now though, having a great time. But 1 was really awesome, I love the level designs and the way the island is representative of the levels. It feels really cohesive and I appreciated it's difficulty, personally. I understand why it turns some people off though.
>>
File: 1493950449184.png (162KB, 514x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493950449184.png
162KB, 514x672px
>>384657237
Am I the only one that seems to be enjoying 1 the most? 2 and 3 are unbearable to me because the physics are so different than the original 2 and 3. I find myself missing jumps and dying to things I handle effortlessly in the originals. Crash 1 I didn't play as much and as a result the physics feel the most solid and polished out of the new trilogy. It sounds like I'm bragging but that's the only game where I feel like the deaths are ever my fault.
>>
>>384661396
Nah i like 1 a lot too. This is me >>384661389
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.