[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think about this game The game is much better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What does /v/ think about this game
The game is much better on Madhouse
>>
>>384655496
I loved it and it's a much direction to go in than 6. Hopefully 8 is longer, harder, and has more puzzles.
>>
Good game, but felt different enough that it should have just been a new IP. Felt like they just tacked the name resident evil on a game inspired by resident evil, that payed a good deal of homage to resident evil, but that ultimately wasn't resident evil. Trying to shoehorn in Chris and UC at the end came off rather ham fisted, and was only a detriment to what was other wise a good spooky game with a decent story.
>>
>>384655496
The bossfights were rather boring and not scary at all and in between that, it was just collecting stuff and solving obvious puzzles.
>>
it was fucking good.
>>
>>384656951
>Felt like they just tacked the name resident evil on a game inspired by resident evil, that payed a good deal of homage to resident evil, but that ultimately wasn't resident evil.

So...resident evil 6?
>>
>>384655496
Jack Baker for vidya dad of the year when?
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
It was good.....the first couple of times i played through it. I went through it 4 or 5 times for all of the achievements But after that, i had no interest in going back to play it again. i've allready seen everything and done everything it had to offer. not alot of re-play ability like the other resident evils.
>>
>>384658116
You still liked it enough to play 4 or 5 times. To me, that sounds like it was a good game if you wanted to replay it more than once.
>>
File: 13413123.gif (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
13413123.gif
113KB, 500x375px
>>384658259
meh. depends on if you look at it that way. The second 3rd and 4th runs are only like 2 and half hours long. I bought resident evil 4 at least 6 times and i've beaten that game probably 50+ times. i'm definitely not going to do that with RE7
>>
>>384655496
it was scary. scary things would happen, and I would go "AAH!" good times
>>
seriously just ghostfacers the game
>>
>>384657984
I completely skipped 6 maybe somehow the plot ties in to 7 I don't know, don't really care. Everything I saw of it looked to be an absolutely dog shit.
>>
>>384655496
I haven't played it because my backlog has become self-aware and is trying to kill me.

It looks pretty good, though.
>>
>>384661349
RE7 is the most self-contained game since maybe RE4.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.