[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is such an improvement over the 15th anniversary it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: anniversary years.png (2MB, 984x1402px) Image search: [Google]
anniversary years.png
2MB, 984x1402px
This is such an improvement over the 15th anniversary it's not even funny.
>>
Jesus, 15th was like rubbing shit in your face.
>>
But these games are coming at Sonic's 26th, not 25th.

Also, you forgotSonic Rivals which was average at worst.

Also, 2006 was a banner year for Sonic not in games, because the OST to 06 was amazing, and that was also the start to the Ian Flynn Archie Comics, which are amazing.
>>
>>384649318
>But these games are coming at Sonic's 26th, not 25th.
They are his celebratory 25th anniversary games, they're just taking their time with it.

>Also, you forgot Sonic Rivals which was average at worst.
Rivals was very forgettable. Really like Riders though.

>Also, 2006 was a banner year for Sonic not in games, because the OST to 06 was amazing, and that was also the start to the Ian Flynn Archie Comics, which are amazing.
That is somewhat true, but it doesn't really help the shit that happened with the games.
>>
man i'd forgotten that Sonic Genesis was also a 15th anniversary game.

Jesus, his 15th was truly the lowest point in the series wasnt it? not one but TWO shitty games that year
>>
>>384649632
At least we have 3 at least good games this year.

It pains me that so many forget about Sonic Runners Adventure. It's Sonic Runners without the service bullshit: from fun, but bogged down service to refined and polished product.
>>
>>384649876
Forces is NOT going to be a good game
>>
>>384648585
>10th anniversary was best
>>
>>384650126
Looks to be on par with colors at the very least, which is the weakest entry of Unleashed-colors-generations IMO, but still good.
>>
>>384650126
It sure as shit won't be as bad as 06 or Genesis.

Also, at the very least it'll be entertaining in one regard or another.
>>
File: sa2.jpg (251KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
sa2.jpg
251KB, 800x888px
>>384650131
>>
>>384650363
I have that. CD's pretty good.
>>
File: AmiiboPikachu.png (57KB, 257x318px) Image search: [Google]
AmiiboPikachu.png
57KB, 257x318px
If it gets amiibo support on Switch Sonic Forces is going down in history.
>>
>>384650131
For what it's worth, SA2 actually made it feel like Sonic was going out with a bang in almost every conceivable way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.