[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here who played Endless back before it became total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: endless-online_811617_full.jpg (112KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
endless-online_811617_full.jpg
112KB, 627x470px
Anyone else here who played Endless back before it became total garbage? I miss this game sometimes.
>>
>>384648316
no but i'll bump this thread just for you
>>
>>384649114
I appreciate it. I never see people talk about it even though it was a great game. I liked it way better than runescape. I've only ever met one other person who played it aside from my close friends.
>>
Oh my god is this still a thing?Checking my account iright now
>>
>>384648316
It was never not garbage
>>
It was always garbage. The few okay days were right after they instituted the new magic and stat system, where you could actually be a mage and do damage, instead of dropping meteors that do 1 damage after like 30 levels of grind.

I used to chat sakura02 (the artist for the game, as in, made icons and stuff and the splash art and webpage art, not sprites, that was a different person) up all the time though. She's fucking insane.

>all those people ready to enter the arena
>no one with a bow
lel
>>
Well I understand that it was never perfect, but when I say before it became total garbage I pretty much mean before they implemented all the newer area restrictions. Like how you can't even get into the main town now until you're level 5 and shit like that. Also I think there are a lot more bots now. I haven't even checked it in a couple years though. When I played it though I never even leveled last like level 8 because of how long and monotonous it was to actually level up. But I was still able to go almost anywhere in the game and do whatever. The only place I remember not being able to get into was the area with the dragons and the upper floors of the haunted house and the lower floors below that one shop. I really loved it back then though. Then I had a friend who learned how to dupe gold and so from that point on we both had billions and could pretty much do anything. It was great.
>>
I used to play it early on. I loved it. Just camping in the cave trying to last hit the reaper dude. I've never been able to find something similar since. The problem is that small games like EO will always get bigger and more popular with time and turn to shit as the community gets worse. Especially so with rampant hacking.

Nothing more comfy than farming drops for crafting while listening to music or watching shows.
>>
File: 3611966070283317450.jpg (220KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3611966070283317450.jpg
220KB, 640x480px
EO always reminded me of LoD.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.