[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is it possible to have a UI be this much of a clusterfuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ffxiv_21072017_133940.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_21072017_133940.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
how is it possible to have a UI be this much of a clusterfuck
any shillblood autists know how to make a decent looking UI without it looking like WoW with 30 different addons?
>>
>>384647025
it's big and made to be seen from the couch when playing on your playstation

Reduce everything to like 80% size and move stuff to the edges of the screen, for starters

And hide the menu and inventory icons, idk what anyone needs those for
>>
File: rat.png (836KB, 960x565px) Image search: [Google]
rat.png
836KB, 960x565px
>playing skinner boxes
>>
>>384647025
There seems to be a game on your microsoft excel
>>
>Run Lakshmi as RDM for the hell of it for the exp to push me over to 70
>Spam the chat clearly explaining the mechanics multiple times
>Even tell the chat when to bubble
>2-3 DPS and both healers dead on every single attack they were supposed to bubble for
>Res the dumbass healers every time
>What feels like over 10 resses later we wipe and they both leave
>Kill her flawlessly with the healers that replaced them
Jesus, I don't even mind if people are new but read the fucking chat
>>
>In O2S
>Tank swap comes up
>Accidentally use shrink on the WHM instead of the other tank
>Other tank panicking trying to get agro
>We wipe

I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 3440x1440px
>>384647025
I'm using a 34in monitor but if you copy my UI it should come out quite nice. I can post the layout of other hidden items if you want.
>>
>>384650406
alright, looks better then anything i could think of
>>
>>384650564
Just queued up for raid, if the thread is still up when we're done I'll post the layout.
>>
i dunno, looks okay to me
what really disgusts me is when i see screenshots of WoW and their entire screen is nothing but fucking keys and open boxes with an itty bitty viewscreen in the middle. i mean holy shit maybe these people should get into grand strategy games if they love spreadsheets with no grafix so much
>>
>>384647025
>almost lvl 60 and OP hasn't figured out how to have a clean UI
>>
Can I unsync alexander savage for gordian gear?
I want that aesthetic katana
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.