[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quick play win/loss rate: 50/50 >Arcade win/loss rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>Quick play win/loss rate: 50/50
>Arcade win/loss rate when loot crate is behind 3 wins: 20/80
>Arcade win/loss rate when loot crate is behind 1 win: 5/95
The game is rigged, that's all there is to it. Blizzard dangles loot boxes like a carrot on a stick, knowing that you will get desperate enough to pay them money for loot instead of winning against insurmountable odds where it intentionally matches you with bad players.
It's kikery that makes your experience worse and there isn't shit you can do about it.
>>
>>384642070
This isnt anything new. Blizzard are adept at preying on retards with no self control. If you're playing any of their games then you are one of those retards. They dont want anyone else playing and actively work to alienate people without loose wallets.

Heres an idea OP. Uninstall the fucking game. Easy.
>>
>He cares about loot boxes
What a total faggot.
>>
>>384642070
>intentionally matches you with bad players
Anon pls, you can't actually believe that you're not the problem when you're only winning one in 20 games. MMR puts you with and against players of roughly equal winrates.

You're playing with shitters against shitters, because you dont contribute enough to skew games in your favor.
>>
>>384642509

forced 50/50 is a thing, also arcade is shit
>>
>>384642285
>Heres an idea OP. Uninstall the fucking game. Easy.
That's the message I'm trying to send with this thread.
>>384642509
>You're playing with shitters against shitters, because you dont contribute enough to skew games in your favor.
As someone who has been playing online FPS since 1997 I can definitely say I'm contributing a whole fuck of a lot more that the underage Tumblr babbies I'm surrounded by.
>>
>>384642637
>forced 50/50
Not that guy but I always hear this.
How is it forced? Just putting you with bad players? Why aren't they at 50/50 as well then? How are they considered bad?
>>
>>384642285
You're partially right, but to say that there's not a level of enjoyment in these games for the people who aren't obsessed with possessing unlockables is unfair on its own. Yeah, Overwatch has its problems, but there's plenty of quality control that makes it unique in regards of gameplay.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.