[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story in Metroid games really fell off after the whole infant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: super metroid.jpg (1MB, 1412x1800px) Image search: [Google]
super metroid.jpg
1MB, 1412x1800px
The story in Metroid games really fell off after the whole infant Metroid arc.

It was a really cool idea that was awesome to see unfold in-game.
>>
Yeah it's all stupid now and it's been stupid since Fusion. The games haven't gotten any better either. Shame about the new 2D game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipM8_b5N6DQ

This cutscene is the only decent thing in Other M and it's one of the best things in the Metroid series. It's basically just the infant vs mother brain in a cutscene.

I agree with you OP, I had no interest in Prime.

All that really mattered to me was Metroid - Metroid 2 - Super Metroid to cover the "Metroid" storyline.

It's kind of nice that Metroid 1 was remade to Zero Mission, because it's a much better game overall.

If the Metroid 2 remake is decent I'm going to start recommending people to just play ZM - Metroid 2 remake - Super Metroid.

Fusion was okay and all the 3d games were mediocre imo.
>>
>>384638296
Fusion really wrote the whole series into a corner, and now every new game is a prequel. It's annoying
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.