[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want in bloodborne 2 /v/? >Estus system a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What do you want in bloodborne 2 /v/?

>Estus system a lot like DS2 but a bit more modified
>Neater way to use magic without devoting entire build to it
>Bigger world
>>
File: 1418340925367.jpg (17KB, 330x150px) Image search: [Google]
1418340925367.jpg
17KB, 330x150px
60 fps
>>
a PC release
>>
>>384637906
I want some more Lovecraft inspired areas like the fishing hamlet. A place like the farm from The Colour Out of Space would be really damn cool.
>>
>>384637906
>"I want Bloodborne to be Dark Souls"
Why don't you play Dark Souls instead, you worthless imbecile?
>>
>>384637906
Lady Maria prequel.
>>
You niggers never learn. Dark Souls didn't need a sequel and look what happened.
>>
>>384637906
>Faster
>less I-frames and more mobility instead.
>better arenas for bosses, because some are just horrid.
>More human bosses
>better covenants
>More trick weapons
>more satisfying ranged weapons like the handcannon.
>>
>>384638679
>It doesn't NEED it, so we shouldn't WANT it
jump off a bridge you manatee.
>>
small thematic areas based off other horror novels, classic ones like frankenstein, dragula and the mummy with a bloodborne twist to them. have this areas as secluded sections similiar to the painted world, they could be books the player enters.

Have being in a covenant be more impactful to the world and how you play.

upgradeable and expandable hunters dream.
>>
>>384637952

nobdoy cares about 60fps when the average human eye can only see up to 35 fps
>>
File: 1499295292069.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499295292069.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>384639105
>>
>>384637906

Bloodborne 2 can be a Match-3 puzzler for all i care. I just want the story to continue.

>Expand on the history of the Hunters

>A different setting that would show how Yharnam has affected the rest of the world
>>
>>384639242
Cretins like this man are why videogames are so shit today.
>>
>>384638503
Yes the blood vial system didn't put new players off immediately at all. I love spending all my echos on vials just so i dont need to farm in the game. GET. OFF. MIYAZAKI'S. DICK. YOU. FAGGOT.
>>
>>384637906
Do not have areas like Forbidden Woods and Nightmare Frontier
>>
>>384638835
>>less I-frames and more mobility instead
There's the hunter's bone isn't it? And are the hitboxes, good unlike DS2, if not then they should just make the hit boxes better.
>>
>>384639470
There is nothing wrong with the blood vial system; they go well with a game that's supposed to be faster than the Souls games and where you're supposed to fight aggressively.
Learn to play and don't get hit instead of using five free rechargeable heals as crutch.
>>
Dark Souls 3 is Bloodborne 2
>>
>>384637906
I am always curious if the estus flask recharges when you attack (ie collects blood). This would promote a back and forth play style.

Blood vials are good as they are. Very demon souls like. I just wish they werent a pain to farm
>>
>>384639840
>Fight hard boss
>Close no cigar
>Better go back and get a bunch of vials to crutch myself as a new player

Stop being elitest, jesus christ dude.
>>
File: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lg6ZrVv8.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>384638583
hats off to this lad
>>
>>384640413
>Wasting your vials without learning the boss' tells first

Funnily enough, I never farmed for vials; regular drops + using my spare blood echoes after levelling up + co-op drops = never ran out. By the time I got the third ending and cleared the DLC I still had like 500. And I'm trash at the game (and the series).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.