[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished setting this thing up. Am I retarded or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
Just finished setting this thing up. Am I retarded or is it a little wonky?
>>
>>384636286
What do you mean?
>>
Wonky is a non argument. Be specific.
>>
>>384636286
Are you me? I thought the same thing
>>
>>384636286
To be fair, it could easily be both.
>>
>>384636286
I felt it was wonkey at first, not so bad now
>>
It definitely has its foibles. When first setting it up, I couldn't even get it to display on my TV. Then I found out the left Joycon had the (known) connectivity issue, causing it to conk out every thirty seconds or so and utterly disconnect every minute.

It's not a bad system, by any means, but it is odd. But I guess I feel that's sort of the appeal of it.

Blaster Master Zero is both cheap and great, by the way.
>>
>Nintendo
>quality products

https://youtu.be/3SFcWY0c8Yk
>>
>>384636643
Go to sleep Ben
>>
>>384636286
There's literally nothing to do on the damn thing besides play games and go on the eshop. If you're talking about the e-shop being shit then yeah, I agree.
>>
the dock is a cheap piece of shit, you're not supposed to move it around much. helps to place a micro fiber cloth draped over the front side, that way your screen is protected sliding in.

the system itself is sexy
>>
>>384636380
>>384636418
My main complaint is when I tried setting up an amiibo it kept saying controller lost connection or something like that. I had the Joy Cons in the grip and it didn't tell me in order to register an amiibo I had to take out the Switch, attach the joy cons then register it. No where did it say anything about having to be in handheld mode for it to work.
>>
>>384636625
>Blaster Master Zero
My man. Wave Shot da champ, but I appreciate Flame Shot having some uses in certain areas. I'm afraid of Destroyer Mode, though.
>>
>>384636625
Also when it said Left JoyCon didn't it mean the right? The Plus is on the Right Joy Con or am I confused.
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (57KB, 736x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
57KB, 736x458px
>>384636286
i got mine too today, and yeah, it does feel a little wonky. this thing was such a pain to setup i swear...

>"would you like to create a nintendo account?"
>sure, why not
>"preparing..."
>2 hours later
>turn it off
>go through setup again
>finally reach home screen
>try to create account again
>"prepared..."
>4 hours later
>turn it off again
>"system software update required"

jesus fucking christ nintendo why even give me the option to create an account before updating the system software then?
>>
>>384636286
good console with good software, but yeah the hardware has lots of room for improvement. In the end I really only use handheld mode because it has better response anyway.
>>
>>384637994
that's what happened to me too, but thankfully it wasn't constantly happening.
>>
>>384637994
wow i got so much wrong...

>wwe wojak
>prepared

god dammit, but you guys get my point.
>>
>>384637308
i think what happened is that you didn't pair the joycons with the switch during the setup. one way to pair them is by attaching the joycon to the system, and that's what they have you to do in the setup instead of pressing the sync button.
>>
>>384637076
my dock doesn't scratch the screen, but yeah, the dock is cheap as fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.