[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I've never played this game is it still safe to go ahead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: worldofwarcraft.jpg (109KB, 770x416px) Image search: [Google]
worldofwarcraft.jpg
109KB, 770x416px
If I've never played this game is it still safe to go ahead and start in the year of our lord 2017?
>>
No, it's a shitty old dinosaur MMO with way too many fetch quests and the community is nonexistent anymore.
>>
File: 1485584089076.jpg (54KB, 620x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485584089076.jpg
54KB, 620x765px
>>384633435

I literally started playing during legion and I'm having a lot of fun. I resisted subbing for so long b/c I figured I missed out on the magic, but its enjoyable. I played eso, wildstar, black desert, and all the others. I can honestly say this is more fun than the previous ones
>>
>>384633435
If you don't expect the life-changing experience that a bunch of fat losers had back in 2004 on release, the game is in a great place right now, and the current expansion is surprisingly good. I'd like to say that WoW is back in shape, but blizzard can always whip one of their catastrophic fuckups out of their ass and bring the whole thing down.

Whatever you do though, don't go full retard and burn out on it. If you plough through the content too fast and get addicted, you'll be stuck in an endless loop of misery. Just log on a few times a week, do some quests, some dungeons, pvp, maybe raid a bit if you have a lot of free time, and when you feel it's no longer worth it, unsub. This is really important, don't keep subbed if you don't enjoy it, because it's surprisingly easy and it will turn your life into shit.
>>
Its k.
Broken shore is boring as fuck but after messing around on the PTR I have very high hopes about Argus.
>>
You're going to hate the ui and everything related to it
>>
why do shills make these threads daily saying they never played wow and should they start?

Post a webm of you buying the game otherwise shill threads
>>
>>384636414
lol
>>
File: makesmethink.png (2MB, 1919x1039px) Image search: [Google]
makesmethink.png
2MB, 1919x1039px
>>384636414
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.