[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time PC/PS4 player here. I've been trying destiny for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Long time PC/PS4 player here. I've been trying destiny for the first time for the past 3 days with the destiny 2 beta.

I have one question for destiny vets.

How the flying fuck did you tolerate playing this game as a competitive shooter when it only runs at fucking 30 frames per second. The game looks great when you're standing still, but when you're running and turning at fast speeds it makes for a dizzying experience.

I feel like I can't hit shit in this game (even on PvE) because of the fucking frame rate. I can't tell if I hit my shot because of the fucking frame rate. No first person shooter with competitive ranking multiplayer should run at anything less than 60. What the absolute fuck. I'm not even console war baiting, I'm legitimately baffled. Other FPS games on the ps4 that are competitive do not run like this

This game is absolute dogshit on PS4. I guess I'm going to have to try the pc version even though the majority of this games players will be on ps4
>>
>>384633163
The game isn't competitive and Destiny I wasn't either, they're trash attempts at it though. Weirdly enough Destiny I's PvP played a lot more smoothly than this abomination. Hopefully the franchise dies here and lives as a reminder to never balance the PvE based on PvP
>>
The game itself is shit, anon. Don't bother.
>>
it's not meant to be a competitive shooter but bungie are fucking shoving this bullshit down which is fucking up PvE haard as fuck
>>
>>384633748
>>384633998
Whether or not it's a real competitive shooter is irrelevant. I have the ability to do pvp in a first person shooter. The gameplay should be smooth. Destiny 2 is one of the worst experiences I've had playing a FPS in a long time
>>
>>384633998
Sounds like they are taking ques from Blizzard.
That's the same reason WoW has been such a bumblefuck of a game recently, the devs have no idea how to separate PvE and PvP without sacrificing one over the other.
>>
>>384633998
>>384635163
Would it be so difficult for them to make different balancing stats for PvP and PvE? People would have to remember both sets, but the devs could balance things for each separately.
>>
>>384636137
everyone and their dogs have been asking for that from the start all the way from D1
they said they'll change it come the final game and the build out now is "outdated" but nobody will know if it will actually feel better, and bungie wouldn't do another update straight after releasing their "new" shit
everyone will just accept what they've decided on and bungie fucking know it

stupid to ask people feedback on an outdated build
they have 6-7 weeks to pull another beta if they really cared
>>
yeah 30 fps on a competitive shooter is trash. the only destiny match i ever played was on the xbox one version and it was incredibly dizzying. just wait for the PC version and use your 144hz or 240hz monitor and crank up the FOV
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.