[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game gives you quest >save and go to bed >boot up game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: EarthBound (USA).001.png (10KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
EarthBound (USA).001.png
10KB, 256x224px
>game gives you quest
>save and go to bed
>boot up game and can't remember what the fuck you're supposed to do
I can't be the only one with this problem.
>>
No you are not. And I give a lot of RPGs shit for this very reason. Very simple solution drastically increases quality of life for the game.
>>
>>384633087
Weren't you taking the notes? What do you think the blank notes section in the manual is for, anon?
>>
>>384633087
Uh, just keep an RPG Journal. I've got journals for every RPG I've ever played. Helps me to really role play.
>>
>>384633170
Battle Network had the BEST solution to this.

>Pressing L in the overworld has Lan/MegaMan tell you exactly that the current objective is, even if it's just go to sleep
>>
>>384633087
>tfw this is probably the reason I stopped playing a bunch of games lately.

my problem is some weeks I can't play, so I came back to a game like 7-8 days later and not only I can't remember what I am supposed to do, but also keep failing mechanics and skill moves a lot.
>>
>>384633087
Earthbound often doesn't tell you what to do without talking to the hint guy anyway
>>
>go back to a game after not playing it in months
>completely forget everything about it
>power through and eventually figure out what you're supposed to do and beat the game
No better feel. I used to restart from the beginning in RPGs whenever I hadn't played them in a long time, but breaking that habit was the best thing I ever did.
>>
File: 1498977686142.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1498977686142.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>he doesn't have a portion of his brain dedicated solely to retention of videogame progress
>>
File: gang dancing.gif (25KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
gang dancing.gif
25KB, 500x250px
>>384633087
I have seen like three threads with an image of EB in the last couple hours, are they all you? If you want a mother thread just try making a actual mother thread.
>>
File: hint-guy.jpg (39KB, 550x371px) Image search: [Google]
hint-guy.jpg
39KB, 550x371px
>>384633087
dumb faggot
>>
>>384634617
no, the only other thread I've made this week was the one asking about NES Zelda hitboxes.
>>
>>384633087
>stop playing pokemon game on handheld for a month
>return to it
>in the middle of nowhere, no idea where to go or what to do

every fucking time.
>>
>>384633087
I'm glad Shenmue had a notebook
>>
>>384634891

Check how many gym badges you have then chester yourself
>>
>>384633087
How's that ADHD treating you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.