[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the 2 militia men to show up at Sekob's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Gothic-II-PC.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic-II-PC.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
How do I get the 2 militia men to show up at Sekob's farm? Gothic thread
>>
I'm pretty sure they show up at Bengar's farm not Sekob's
>>
>>384630851
Sorry, that's what I meant. They aren't at Bengar's. Any idea what the quest or trigger is for them to show up?
>>
>>384630553
first time i've seen one of these without hundreds of posts
>>
>>384631054
try talking to Bengar or any other farmers ?
>>
>>384631430
yeah I've talked to them. The militia men aren't even there and Bengar doesn't say anything after I've exhausted his dialogue.
>>
File: Gothic 2 Guide.png (741KB, 1192x3454px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic 2 Guide.png
741KB, 1192x3454px
>>
>>384631726
"First go to Bengar's farm and talk to him. Tell him you'll take care of his problem with the militia. Then two militia will come, talk to them and eliminate them.
Talk to Bengar again and then go to Torlof and report it to him."

That's what the wiki says so I have no idea man
>>
>>384632227
idk. I've talked to him and I have the quest for it "Forbidden Pastures" where it says I need to do a favor for him, and I Know militia are supposed to show up, but they didn't. Guess I'm fucked. Fug.
>>
File: Risen3 2016-06-30 13-55-06-01.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Risen3 2016-06-30 13-55-06-01.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
I'm going to have loads of fun with ELEX and there is nothing you Gothic 1-2 fags can do about it
>>
>>384632427
idk try watching this on youtube and see if you did the same thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FHMmqHso38

also there's a different way to join the mercenaries
>>
>>384632861
>>384632861
I think I figured it out. I did the collect the rent quest instead of the drive away the militia quest. So I'm locked out of it now unless I choose to join the mercs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.