[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the ultimate assassins creed game but got fucked over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5461564645464511.jpg (298KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5461564645464511.jpg
298KB, 1280x720px
This was the ultimate assassins creed game but got fucked over with launch issues
>>
>>384626254
>the ultimate assassins creed game
So it's the best game in a series that wallows in retard-proof gameplay?
>>
>>384626341
I think unity is where they changed the combat for the better

I'll say that Arno is one of the more natural protagonists
>>
>>384626579
what about the other 3?
>>
>>384626254
Ignoring the launch issues, it had the best combat system, and pretty good mission design (far better than Black Flag's "Tailing Missions: The Game" at least). It gets very repetitive though, and the side missions are mostly trash. Also the worst story of any AC game.
>>
>>384627171

Arnos adventure for friendship was not that bad
>>
>>384627171
The story was fine I thought way better than Syndicate that game was AC tropes the game
>>
>>384626254
This was the most boring Creed game for me. The story and the characters did nothing and I thought the city layout sucked.
>>
Graphics were beautiful
>>
>>384626859
The other 3 were Arno
>>
Unity's main issue wasn't the bugs, it was the story. Nothing happens for 90% of the game, and then the woman you've been chasing the entire time gets killed off like a dumbass and then Arno goes on some insipid atheist diatribe. The End.

Most unsatisfying story I've ever seen in any video game.
>>
>>384631043

Arno was an idiot who wanted Templar pussy and after he loses her his story is basically he becomes an incredibly narcissistic Assassin and the DLC was just there to give him hope in the Assassins Creed again.
>>
>>384626254
Also, saying it got fucked over by launch issues is the same as saying Ubi thought they could get away with launching an early access title at full price.
>>
>>384631858
only issue was bad performance and some issue with graphics like that face glitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.