[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This console is fucking retarded. >actually managed to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 80

File: WiiU2.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU2.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
This console is fucking retarded.

>actually managed to lose features versus its predecessor. no miiverse, no dual screen, etc.
>went BACK to using friend codes after getting rid of them on the WiiU.
>about as powerful as the PS3, an 11 year old console.
>ONE critically acclaimed game (also on WiiU) and a bunch of Neo Geo ports.
>no backwards compatability of any kind.
>cheap build quality with multiple reported defects.
>requires the use of a proprietary headset, adapter, and your own fucking PHONE to use voice chat... what in the fuck.
>no netflix, no youtube, no apps, not even a fucking web browser.
>32gb storage out of the box, the same as its 6 year old predecessor.
>$20 per year for a network with almost no features, no integrated voice chat, and a free library of NES games that you don't even get to keep.
>overpriced accessories: $70 for a pro controller, $80 for joycons, $90 for a fucking dock.

You can pretend I just hate Nintendo, you can pretend I'm "salty" because I don't own a Switch, and you can pretend the console doesn't suck, but let me tell you: it does. And everything I've stated above is not opinion, it is fucking fact. If you support this, you are openly funding cancer. Do not buy this hunk of shit and let this company die with some small monicum of dignity.
>>
who manages to get this mad at a console
>>
File: NS2.jpg (427KB, 1223x684px) Image search: [Google]
NS2.jpg
427KB, 1223x684px
Just wait for the revision faggot
>>
>>384622773
>who manages to get this mad at a console
Oh I'm mad alright. I'm mad that I actually have to share valuable oxygen with the retards that bought this piece of shit.
>>
>>384622676
>Do not buy this hunk of shit and let this company die with some small monicum of dignity.

its a bit too late for that
>>
It's okay when nintendo does it.
>>
File: 1499511901744.jpg (124KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1499511901744.jpg
124KB, 609x607px
>>384622829
>the revision that may not even happen, may not even be an improvement, and won't solve almost any of the outlined issues
>>
>>384622676
I agree about the Switch being a downgrade to the Wii U, people shit on it (sometimes for good reason) but having a second screen was great. It was basically a console DS. I'm still mad that they cut out Breath of the Wild's gamepad features to make the Switch version look better. It's clear that the menus were designed for the Wii U and had to be hastily reworked to be put on a single screen.
>>
>>384622962
>may not even be an improvement
It's a worse version of the default switch if that image even is the revision
>>
File: brat-child.jpg (16KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
brat-child.jpg
16KB, 540x270px
I can imagine you simmering a corner, glaring daggers into the back of someone who's playing on a Switch. All the while, that person doesn't even know you exist and is enjoying themselves.
>>
>>384622948
I'm pretty sure it's okay for any company to release a game console. If people want it, they will buy it. If they don't, they won't, like with the Ouya. Don't be retarded, no one ever said "Sony or MS aren't allowed to release consoles, it's not okay when they do it!"
>>
>>384622676
I'm really disappointed in the barebones UI and lack of online community like Miiverse. Look at the WaraWara Plaza and compare it to the Windows 8 shit on Switch. It feels like they just rushed this thing out to the market.
>>
>>384623187
>

I can imagine you simmering a corner, glaring daggers into the back of someone who's playing on a Switch. All the while, that person doesn't even know you exist and is enjoying themselves.
People also enjoy gay sex and smearing themselves in feces. What exactly is your point?
>>
>>384623191
I didn't say it wasn't okay. I just said it was okay. I didn't mention anyone other then Nintendo.
>>
>>384622829

>putting a tablet with joysticks sticking out of it into your pocket

Vita had the same issue. You can't put it into your pocket without damaging the sticks in some way, you had to get a case and carry it in a separate bag if you wanted to take it with you.
>>
>>384623271
They did rush it out to market.
>>
File: luigidj2.png (256KB, 421x250px) Image search: [Google]
luigidj2.png
256KB, 421x250px
>>384622676
The worst thing is the lack of third party support and shitty online

Where the fuck is the Virtual console? Where the fuck is Netflix, Crunchyroll, Hulu, etc? Where the fuck is the web browser?

Sadly, most people here won't care and will keep praising this shit.
>>
>>384622676
>you can pretend I'm "salty"
But you certainly are salty at people's choice for a video game console.

Actually no, you're just regurgitating memes.
>>cheap build quality with multiple reported defects
See? Regurgitating shit that /v/ and Youtube blow out of proportion.
>>
>>384623271
>It feels like they just rushed this thing out to the market.

That's exactly what they did, considering that it had one real game at launch (BotW) that wasn't even exclusive.
>>
>>384623271
>Look at the WaraWara Plaza and compare it to the Windows 8 shit on Switch. It feels like they just rushed this thing out to the market.
Yeah, I said the same exact thing not too long ago. I actually thought the WiiU UI was pretty beautiful, typical magical, bubbly Nintendo type deal. This literally looks like Windows Phone.
>>
Still has more games than last two sony consoles combined
>>
File: uZfUDcJ.png (275KB, 1019x398px) Image search: [Google]
uZfUDcJ.png
275KB, 1019x398px
>>384622829
Step aside faggot

Superior switch mini coming through
>>
>>384622829
>gameboy
>gameboy color
>gameboy advance

>ds
>3ds

one of the reasons i stopped buying nintendo shit is this cancerous practice where they upgrade a console every 2 years with minor additions and it locks you out of future games
>>
>>384622676
>Wii 3
>>
File: 1499746523914.jpg (105KB, 859x755px) Image search: [Google]
1499746523914.jpg
105KB, 859x755px
>>384623318
>>
>>384623373
I don't understand why people demand that Netflix (and other streaming services) be put on every single console when there are so many better and cheaper alternatives. I guess the Switch has the portability aspect but that's what smartphones are for.
>>
>>384623381
>But you certainly are salty at people's choice for a video game console.
No, I'm not, I'm just discussing how shitty this console is on a board for discussing how shitty this console is. If it bothers you, go back to redd1t.

>Actually no, you're just regurgitating memes.
>See? Regurgitating shit that /v/ and Youtube blow out of proportion
I'm not regurgitating anything, these are literally facts, and what you pointed out here is the ONLY debatable point I made. Every other point is 100% verifiable fact. You are retarded and you should feel ashamed for even defending this kind of autism.
>>
theyre so angry it didnt flop

kek
>>
>>384623642
I don't care that much for Netflix or other streaming services, but it's stupid as fuck that they didn't include them in the first place.
>>
>>384623643
If it bothers you people think you are salty you should go back to Redd.it
>>
File: 1498640886801.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498640886801.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>384623712
>didn't flop
>on par with WiiU sales in the same timeframe, can't even meet manufacturing demands because they got raped by Apple
Oh yeah, a roaring success.
>>
>>384623810
>If it bothers you people think you are salty you should go back to Redd.it
Who said anything about it bothering me? The only one who's bothered by anything here is you, because you're the faggot that's triggered by the truth.
>>
>>384623819
>on par with Wii U sales
It sold a good 0.5 million more than the Wii U in the same time frame, and it's not holiday season. It's on par with the DS actually

Sorry it didn't flop anon
>>
File: 1435692369448.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1435692369448.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>384623712
>stop being critical of a brand I like!
>y-you're just angry!
>>
>>384623910
Why does it bother you people are shitposting you salty nigger? I'll be laughing at your tears when Nintendo outlives you
>>
>>384623914
I'm going to screencap this, and in 3 years when it remains within the realm of WiiU sales and has all of 5 games I will look back and remember how much of a faggot you were.
>>
>>384622676
>>384622676
>requires the use of a proprietary headset, adapter, and your own fucking PHONE to use voice chat
This is mostly false.
You can use whatever headset.
The "adapter" is just a mixer and can be attached to whatever headset with a 3.5 mm jack. It's also one of the cheapest mixers despite coming with a headset and extension cable. A splitter cable is not a mixer.
You can voice chat using your computer using any voice chat app and forgo the mixer and phone in the process by using the line in on your computer for the game audio. Only thing you'd miss out on by not using Nintendo's voice chat is automatically separating voice chat if someone in the group is on the other team.

Still, it's not the most elegant solution.
>>
>>384623926
Are you not? This denial isn't healthy anon
>>
>>384623914
Actually, anon is right. The half mill doesn't mean jack shit since apple isn't going to stop eating up the parts and they need to produce a lot more than 150k every month to meet the numbers they want.
>>
>>384622852
You seem mad
>>
>>384622676
>no miiverse
Did anybody really like Miiverse
>dual screen
I thought everyone complained about the dual screens?
>Friend codes.
Not wrong on that aspect
>About as powerful as the PS3
What did you expect from Nintendo in all honesty?
>No backwards compatability
Unfortunate but necesssary for cartridges. At least there's a number of ports
>cheap build quality.
1 out of maybe 1,000. I can cherrypick incidents of PS4s and Xbox Ones malfunctioning as well if I want
>Voice chat
Yeah, it's stupid
>No netflix, youtube, apps, browser
There's a browser that you can use if you put in effort, apps probablly coming later since we just got Nico Nico.
>32gb storage
MicroSd cards are a thing that exist
>$20 per year for a network with almost no features, no integrated voice chat and a free libary of nes games that you don't even get to keep
But that's wrong faggot. Nintendo confirmed it would be a Netflix like service, have you been under a rock the past few months
>Overpriced accessories
True, but there exist much better alterntives to the dock and pro controller like 8Bitdo controllers and such.
>>
>>384624092
Actually apple is releasing their iPhone this fall, which is when Nintendo said production will ramp up. Sorry it won't flop anon
>>
>>384623312
It's my mental image of how you're acting. You sound ridiculous getting angry over something so pointless. I'm really hoping for your sake you're just trolling.
>>
File: 1497309099964.jpg (39KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497309099964.jpg
39KB, 585x398px
>>384624027
>This is mostly false.
No, actually it isn't retard. Putting aside the actual headphones, the point is that you have to use an adapter AND your own fucking phone just to use voice chat. That is the height of autism, and it is not, by any definiton, "mostly false".

>You can voice chat using your computer using any voice chat app
LOL look at this faggot and laugh. So your solution is "it's all good because you can just use Skype or Discord", that makes it okay. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>384622829

Holy fuck thanks to your edit I just realized the Switch's sticks are not symmetrical. WTF WERE THEY THINKING WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?

Look at this thing. Look how fucking tiny it is compared to a grown man's hands. How the FUCK are you supposed to hold that and use that right stick? It's like a fucking fraction of an inch in your palm. Fucking child gimmick piece of shit system.

If a revision with your changes doesn't happen, this company will never see a dollar from me.
>>
>>384622676
>about as powerful as PS3
False. It's around 2x stronger than the Wii U which is stronger than the piss3
>>
File: 1500497028522.jpg (305KB, 657x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1500497028522.jpg
305KB, 657x1033px
>>384622676
>Miiverse
Eveeybody here hated it
>Dual screen
Ditto
I agree with the rest tho
>>
>>384624251
You know you don't have to use it this way right
>>
>>384624027
>requires propietary
Not it does not you fagget, this is nkt sony we are talking about
>>
>>384624015

Do you really believe that it will be in the realm of Wii U sales? It's already quite evident that this thing has much more awarness and better marketing than the Wii U ever had, and it's been selling remarakbly well for a console that launched in March, a season not typically known for massive launches. I actually have IRl friends who know and talk about the Switch unlike the Wii U which was rather obscure. Also it has many, many games announced and already released far more than 5 I believe.
>>
>>384623373
You're right I don't care because I don't pay for any of those shitty services and you should feel bad if you do
>>
>>384624197
>Apple is going to stop producing phones and tablets at this rate.
If you weren't talking out your ass, you would know Apple keeps roughly the same production year round. Even if Apple somehow slowed production, Samsung is a bit overdue for a phone and I'm sure they're above ninty on the manufacturer's buyer list too.
Nintendo bit themselves in the ass with this one.
>>
File: 16055poster.jpg (55KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
16055poster.jpg
55KB, 900x677px
>when /v/ says consoles like the Ps4 and Xbox are evil normie trash because they're too popular, but they praise the Switch for being popular because suddenly it's okay when it's Nintendo
>>
>>384624598
Actually you have no idea what you are talking about. They are making so much because of launch. After launch it will slow down. Nintendo already said production is ramping at that time, and I'll rather believe them than you. Sorry it won't flop anon
>>
>>384624232
Can you read? You don't need the adapter, Jesus Christ
>>
>>384624421
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it actually sells less than the WiiU. It's a new console, it's the first non-Wii branded console from Nintendo in 11 years, of course it's going to be hyped. But consumers are still feeling the burn from the last two gens, and after the nostalgiafags get their consoles the sales will fall off the map.
>>
>>384624752
Oh yeah? So how are you going to plug both your phone and your headphones into the console with an adapter?
>>
>>384624636
But pcbone are evil normy trash, look uo the 10-20 best selling games of each
>>
>>384624636

I thought the Switch was dead in the water and failing. Which is it? You guys are confusing me. All these vgchartz threads make it seem like it's Virtual Boy 2.0.
>>
>>384624762
How long have you been saying this anyway. It's still selling steadily. In fact it increased in sales in both the US and Japland compared to last month
>>
>>384624846
you don't? Plug the headphones into your phone, bam you're done
>>
>>384624762

It has the appeal that the Wii U did not, and the marketing for it has been on point. i actually regularly see commercials about it on TV which is already amazing for Nintendo. But the thing is,I doubt that many consumers feel the burn. The presumed target audience for the Switch is those who bought a Wii, then pretty much forgot about Nintendo in favor of mobile games. The Nostalgia people have already got their consoles, but the thing appeals to normies as well with the whole handheld console gimmick. The Wii U appealed to nobody.
>>
File: 1500253861923.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500253861923.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>384623819
>9th gen console
>premium price
>10 years old underpowered hardware
>shove gimmicks down the throat to justify the premium price
>mark up shovelware price
>overpriced accessories
>gets fucked by Apple
>loses sales so much it's now on track to be WiiU 2.0

Karma at its finest, the real Apple is tearing the Apple of gaming world a new one. Thanks, Apple.
>>
>>384624865
>Horizon, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Killzone, Driveclub

Okay, what about these games?
>>
>>384624948
>you don't? Plug the headphones into your phone, bam you're done
Then you're not actually using the console's voice chat feature retard, you're using the fucking app, which is no different than using Skype or Discord. God what a fucking mess.
>>
>>384624938
The PS4's success is more an outlier in the face of declining box top console sales in general. Everyone else is moving to phones.
>>
>>384624405

The picture is for scale to show how small the joycons are. The point being if I have it attached to the main body and am holding it in my hands, my thumb would be in pain having to squeeze the side of the joycon with my palm to hold it safely and also try to reach the thumbstick. It's horribly placed.
>>
>>384625054
>apple of the gaming world
this meme is so retarded
>>
>>384624251
>WTF WERE THEY THINKING WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?

Are you kidding? Do you think maybe it has something to do with the main feature of the console?
>>
>>384625054
Why do you people keep calling it a console when it's a handheld?
>>
>>384625143
You don't have to use the joycons that way. You don't have friends to share it with anyway, why would you be using it horizontally?
>>
>>384622676
I bought two just to piss you off.
And the Joy Con charging dock.
Plus and extra dock for my spare room TV.
And the mini wheel things for Mario Kart 8.
>>
>>384625102
Most people don't seem to find using discord too difficult. I think you might be challenged in some way?
>>
File: chris3.jpg (298KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
chris3.jpg
298KB, 500x503px
>>384624394
Sauce or die
>>
>>384622676
Sonybros are truly approaching a new level of scared. Every fucking day it seems like they're desperately latching onto anything they can to shitpost Nintendo. God how I wish being a Idort was required to post on /v/
>>
>>384625054
How mad will you be when a I tell you it's outselling the Wii U by like 50%, and is still outselling the Wii U now? And also the tegra X1 chip is the extremely modern
>>
>>384622962
>may not even happen
Someone hasn't been paying attention to how Nintendo operates for the past 10 years. They'll make 4 or 5 different versions, colors, limited editions.
>>
>>384624420
That's what I was saying. OP is just an idiot.

Also, fuck Sony and their headsets.
>buy pretty nice bluetooth Sony headset because it was on sale
>comes with 3.5mm cable so can be used wired
>cable doesn't support mic for whatever reason
>buy a cable for $5 with the third band for mic support
>can't insert the jack into the headset
>the fucking cable the headset came with is proprietary with the plastic around the jack is indistinguishably smaller than what everything else uses
>this wasn't described anywhere on the packaging, manuals, product page, Sony's website, etc
>email Sony about it
>"Oh, you can get a replacement cable for $55."
>$55 for a 4 foot 3.5 mm cable
>still wouldn't have wired mic support
>>
k
>>
These sorts of things take me back to the retarded kids who'd argue on the playground about Nintendo or Sega. Goddamn, both consoles have good games, both have shit games. Just play your shit, have fun. OP, you're incredibly mad over this console. Get some fresh air, bud
>>
File: 1497312211577.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497312211577.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>384625282
>Most people don't seem to find using discord too difficult. I think you might be challenged in some way?
Okay, I get it, you're just autistic. You don't seem to actually understand the concept of why it's retarded to not include a bare-bones basic feature like voice chat in a console released in 20 fucking 17. No shit, you can use Skype, you can use Discord, you can use text messages, that's not the point douchebag. The point is that you have to do stupid, counter-intuitive things to use a feature that consoles have included as standard for 15 years.
>>
>>384622676
>>went BACK to using friend codes after getting rid of them on the WiiU.
Why are you spreading misinfo?
>>
File: 1434205071335.jpg (16KB, 378x381px) Image search: [Google]
1434205071335.jpg
16KB, 378x381px
>>384625420
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Nothing new under the sun, and all that. Instead of putting stinkbombs in each other's lockers, we're posting Wojaks and calling each other cucks over the Internet.
>>
>>384625564
>Why are you spreading misinfo?
Because it's not misinfo.
>>
>>384625557
How is an app counter intuitive? It's actually cheaper for me as I can just use my phone rather than buying a mic and I don't need to drain the battery of my switch even more. Sounds good to me, it's not like it takes an extra effort
>>
>>384625402
>Someone hasn't been paying attention to how Nintendo operates for the past 10 years. They'll make 4 or 5 different versions, colors, limited editions.
You mean like Sony and the ps4 and the ps4 pro? You mean like Microsoft with the Xbox one, the one S, and the Scropio? This shit has been happening since Atari faggot.
>>
>>384625638
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a console can't be objectivley bad like the Ouia. But goddamn why are people so fucking mad at each other over entertainment. JUST PLAY YOUR GAMES
>>
File: 1498836737195.jpg (27KB, 469x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498836737195.jpg
27KB, 469x473px
>>384625420
>you're so mad, get some fresh air
>literally takes the time to respond to a bait post he allegedly doesn't care about
Ladies and gentlemen: autism.
>>
>>384625102
What the fuck are you even talking about? The app is literally the source of the voice chat you imbecile. Just accept that you got blown the fuck out about the mixer being required. At least complain about the actual issues like it not being able to run in sleep mode
>>
>>384625054
Nintendo is the Disney of the gaming world. Valve is the apple of the gaming world.
>>
File: 1500562292619.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500562292619.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>384625715
You're right, there's nothing counter-intuitive about having to use a fucking cell phone for voice chat on a console instead of just plugged headphones into the console.

This is literally the intellect of a modern Nintendo fan.
>>
>>384625767
I never said I don't care about this. I'm throwing out a message in a bottle to a guy who was mad enough to type a wall of text over a game console he didn't like. I hope he sees this and lightens up.
>>
>>384625648

It truly is though, do your research next time.
>>
>>384622676
>Do not buy this hunk of shit
You are 100% right on everything and I won't.
I used to be a huge Nintendo faggit but after what they did with the Wii U and its userbase they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>384625865
I don't understand why it triggers you so much? I've used my phone to voice chat plenty of times while playing on pc
>>
At the end of the day you buy a console to play games. Switch has good games on it, including launching with one of the best games of all time

It also justifies it's existence as dedicated hardware unlike the ps4 and bone. I don't care about any of the shit you listed as "missing" because I can play botw, mk8, tertris, minecraft, cave story, etc. on it. I don't care if they're ports, they're still playable on switch. I have a phone for all the media stuff you listed

The only thing I can't defend is voice chat but that doesn't bother me since I hardly ever play online and I sure as hell don't talk to people when I do. This product has been very relevant to my likes and I enjoy it so I support it
>>
File: 1484506512793.png (89KB, 291x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484506512793.png
89KB, 291x285px
>>384622829
>this cock sucker wants to go EVEN SMALLER
>>
>>384623271
They did rush it because they wanted to appease shareholders by having it out at the literal beginning of their fiscal year.
>>
>>384625853
Wouldn't Sony be the Apple of gaming?

>MUH HIGH END DESIGN
>MUH PROPRIETARY BULLSHIT
>$599 USD
>>
>>384626085
I wouldn't mind some XL joycons that slide into the Switch like normal ones.
>>
File: 1496458985100.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1496458985100.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>384626021
You seriously don't see what's wrong with not having a simple feature where you just plug your headphones into the console. You are, literally, so stupid, that you don't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>384626132
>Sony
>High end design
Lol
>>
File: 1500058560640.jpg (56KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500058560640.jpg
56KB, 748x1024px
>>384625292
I actually got no clue. It was an OP the other night and the faggot never answered.
>>
>>384626224
That's how they market themselves. Doesn't matter if it's true or not

>SLEEK DESIGN WHOA
>IT'S LIKE A SPACESHIP
>10,000 CORES
>>
>>384622676
Your post is correct.

I was excited for it, but when I saw that it was 720p, plastic screen, garbage specs, no backwards compatibility, not even something as simple as netflix, a web browser, and a touch screen, I just had no reason to get it.

Quite literally the only reason it currently exists is to play the new Zelda game.
>>
>>384624394
Fuck you. Miiverse was a goldmine
>>
>>384623465

>Gameboy in 1989
>Gameboy Color in 1998
>Gameboy Advance in 2001

>DS in 2004
>3DS in 2011

The shortest lifespan was the Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance at 3 years. It should also be noted that the Gameboy Color was about $60 of today's money cheaper than the original Gameboy at release.
>>
>>384623458
How can that possibly be compatible with the dock? The joysticks on the front being closer to the middle would prevent that.
>>
>>384626191
I don't see the issue. Think of me the next time you actually use voice chat btw
>>
>>384625315
The PS4 has outsold the Switch like 3 straight months. Why would any Sony fag be scared? If the Switch ever hits 40 million in total sales, maybe then someone would start to worry.
>>
File: 71d+IrSOPiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (174KB, 1348x882px) Image search: [Google]
71d+IrSOPiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
174KB, 1348x882px
>>384626517
There's already a smaller dock on sale on amazon
>>
>>384626062
>including launching with one of the best games of all time
Whatever you say hypocrite.
>>
>>384626229
post more lewd 2b
>>
>>384626517
It would obviously have to have a redesigned dock as well
>>
>>384623458
Too much bezel
>>
>>384626617
That's just a shell that requires the board from the original dock.
You could point to the Nyko one that's coming out later this year and comes with the board integrated though.
>>
>>384626617
This is what the original dock should have been.

When everyone saw how huge the current dock is, it was assumed that there was extra compute power in there that helped you have a proper couch gaming experience.

Nope, just a massive hollow plastic shell that scratches the screen if you're not super careful and/or put cloth on the screen side.
>>
>>384626595
Outsold it by the tiniest margin each month when the Switch was limited by supply constraints. Also ask them not me? maybe it's because they have no worth while exclusives coming up anytime soon. Or maybe because they put their whole identity into console warring
>>
>>384626623
When did he say anything about tlou?
>>
>>384626876
See>>384626857

You can't say the Ps4 has no good exclusives when metacritic and most game journalists argue otherwise.
>>
>>384625105
>box top
what
>>
>>384626939
I didn't say that though. I in fact do think the ps4 currently has good exclusives, many of which I own for mine. I'm talking about exclusives coming up in the next year, heck even two years
>>
>>384623458
>Calls it the Switch.
>No dock.
>It can't Switch.

This place is actually full of fucking spastics.
>>
File: 1351238159154.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1351238159154.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>384622676
>no netflix, no youtube, no apps, not even a fucking web browser.
i remember a time where this was a good thing
>>
>>384626939
>no worthwhile exclusive coming up anytime soon
>coming up anytime soon

So again, when was TLOU mentioned?
>>
>>384622852
I bet you actually make noises when you are mad
>>
>>384622676

That mountain of flaws

and yet it was STILL successful

You can't stop Nintendo buttmad bitch
>>
>>384627158
This.
>>
File: 1498735545007.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1498735545007.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>384626623
Sonybros are still fuming about BotW.
>>
>>384623373

>Shitty online

And your basing this on the stupid voice chat?

yeah, lets ignore how MK8 and Arms runs online perfectly well, as will splatoon tomorrow
>>
>>384623465
>>384626476
You forgot DSi
>>
>>384626617
Perfect
>>
>>384626939
learn to read, also you're comparing games from different generations
>>
>>384622829
Revised version will be a clamshell with the bottom half having slide-off controls with flat circle pads.
>>
>>384623465
>GameBoy Advance is just an upgraded GameBoy.

Holy shit! The SNES was just an upgraded NES! How does Nintendo get away with this?!
>>
>>384622676

This is not a negative when you consider that the Switch is a handheld, and achieved this in a form factor that you can literally take with you anywhere. It's actually pretty impressive when you actually get the thing in your hands. People need to stop comparing it one to one with the PS4/Xbone, because it's so redundant it hurts. Portability > power is it's main selling point, and what set's it apart from the competitions two virtually identical boxes. It's a completely different kind of experience, and it's hardly fair to compare a set top box to a unit designed to be small, carried around, and run on a battery.
>>
>>384622676
>no dual screen
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>384626810
it doesn't scratch the screen though lol
>>
>>384627493
>>384627320
>>384627181
>>384627134
Upcoming you say? What about all the games showed off at E3? you can't say they're bad because, again, journalists and developers were praising them for being "diverse" and "high end".

Are you gonna say they're wrong?
>>
>>384624101
>what did you expect in all honesty?
So expecting shit makes it okay when it is shit?

And no, no backwards compatability is not necessary for cartridges. Remember how the gameboy advance had a port included for gameboy and gameboy color games?
>>
>>384627729
sure
>>
>>384626229
>>384625292
https://e621.net/post/show/1276861/absurd_res-ball_suck-breasts-clothed-clothing-duo-
>>
File: bf5.gif (514KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
bf5.gif
514KB, 500x258px
>>384627729
>praising a game for being diverse is now a good thing
>>
>>384627729
>Spider-Man: Arkham City
>Dad of War
>Remake of the Colossus

Quite the lineup.
>>
>>384627729
(You)
>>
File: 1500527594300.jpg (39KB, 530x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500527594300.jpg
39KB, 530x479px
>>384626132
The last time I check, Nintendo is the only game company that
>remove existing features
>must buy their accessories to use the removed features
>release 100 iterations of the same console
>use "cutting edge" hardware from 10 years ago
>slap premium price on a gimmicky meme console
>is popular among gaymergurls, normies, and rabid fanbabbies who'll religiously buy every turd churned out by the company
>sell solely using the power of Nintendo's "Seal of Quality"
>>
>>384627868
And not a single of those has a set release date
And let's not forget the first two have already been shown on last year's E3
>>
>>384627729
Person who hasn't played BotW here. Yes, they're wrong.
>>
>>384625282
That's not the point, retard. OF COURSE you can use a third party app. You can use a third party app to voice chat while playing any game in existence. The problem is Nintendo's shitty solution to not including voice chat on their console.
>>
>>384627979

Really? Do you actually think that Nintendo's the only company that does that? Do you know how many iterations of the PS3 there was, how they removed backward compatability, slapped a premium price on the PS4 which is popular among normies and makes games like Knack?
>>
>>384622773
Autists on /v/, because apparently /v/ has become a gathering ground for the mentally ill.
>>
File: anal beads.png (91KB, 629x862px) Image search: [Google]
anal beads.png
91KB, 629x862px
>>384627709
Yeah, it's not a problem at all.

The screenshots and demonstrations of this occurring are all fake and photoshopped, and all the articles showing how to stop it from happening just showed up without anyone having the issue.
>>
>>384628014
stop bullying sony !!!
>>
>>384627979
You sound like Nintendo personally kidnapped each and every single one of your familiars and raped them raw in front of you
>>
>>384628129
Yeah it's been debunked.
>>
>>384627804
>>384627834
>>384627868
>>384627951
>>384628049
So you're saying the majority of the entire industry is wrong. interesting. So why should I trust them when they all praise breath of the wild? You yourselves said that all modern game journalists are retarded neanderthals that hate fun, like when they gave ARMs a 77 score, Splatoon an 81 score, and Donkey Kong a slightly slower score. So why herald their opinions as valid with BOTW?
>>
>>384628081
thats a good thing tho
>>
>>384627979
>>remove existing features
Like sony removed linux support from their console, not just a new one you buy but from one you already own? Or how microsoft got shit on hard for trying to remove the ability to resell games?
>>
>>384628212
(You)
>>
>>384628212
>majority of the entire industry
>journalists and developers

mcfucking what

The journalists don't actually play the games, and the developers are so far up their own asses on what they and other devs have created.

They also aren't even close to being a "majority".
>>
File: 1498001137489.png (843KB, 1085x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498001137489.png
843KB, 1085x1080px
Isn't it funny how everyone acts like Nintendo just recently started jewing out? People forget they've been doing retarded shit like this since the GameCube days. They literally introduced physical DLC by forcing you to buy games just to unlock content in other games, the Switch and all of its autistic features are just yet another evolution post-2000 Nintendo retardation. This company died in 2005.
>>
>>384628129
works on my machine:)
>>
>>384628212
>Majority of the entire industry
>Literally the entire industry says Nintendo won E3 by a landslide

Ok champ.
>>
>>384628212
>You yourselves said that all modern game journalists are retarded neanderthals that hate fun
I don't remember saying that?
>>
>>384627979
>>remove existing features
PS4 removed backwards compatability.
>>must buy their accessories to use the removed features
Sony expects you to re-buy the pre-PS4 games digitally. Not accessories but similar concept.
>>release 100 iterations of the same console
There were four PSPs.
>>use "cutting edge" hardware from 10 years ago
Any console hardware is automatically outdated.
>>slap premium price on a gimmicky meme console
Was cheaper than the PS4 and Xbone.
>>is popular among gaymergurls, normies, and rabid fanbabbies who'll religiously buy every turd churned out by the company
Just like PS4, whose fans will buy whatever garbage movie game they can get their hands on (TLoU, Uncharted, The Order, Days Gone, etc)
>>sell solely using the power of Nintendo's "Seal of Quality"
This has been gone for years.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, anon.
>>
>>384628212
>>384628212
>So why herald their opinions as valid with BOTW?
don't. It's still a great game though, broken clock etc.
>>
>>384628212
I literally just said I haven't played BotW.
>>
File: 1500582251492.jpg (209KB, 984x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500582251492.jpg
209KB, 984x629px
>>384623312
>enjoying the switch is the same as smearing feces on yourself

Good to know you aren't some deluded sperg

>he doesn't even do anal
>>
>>384627416
The DSi isn't really as much of an upgrade as the other ones. The DSi had only 5 retail exclusives, the rest were all download only that were typically shorter and cost only $5. The most expensive game on the DSiWare store was $12. Additionally, unlike other system upgrades all major Nintendo games were still released for the whole DS line and not just the DSi.
>>
>Hm, these people are going to get tired of buying the same retro games every new console.
>I know! What if we tie them to a subscription service and restrict access to them XDDD
>>
>>384622829
>thin shit
Please stop, the 3ds is unplayable without a grip. Nintendo should go with the shield portable form factor for ergonomic and also heat dissipation. No one play games consoles in public anyway.
>>
>>384628363
They seem to still be very successful and extremely wealthy. How can you sleep at night?
>>
>>384628792
By knowing that my money doesn't fund the living dead.
>>
>>384628778
'Portability' means more than playing in public.
>>
>>384622676
>>about as powerful as the PS3

stopped reading, you should put these bullet points at the bottom otherwise you won't get as many yous with bait threads
>>
>>384629056
>you should put these bullet points at the bottom otherwise you won't get as many yous with bait threads
And yet here you are, responding.
>>
>>384628362
>>384628315
>>384628390
>>384628391
>>384628464
>>384628551
Still missing the point. Why would you ever listen to a game journalist if he said "nintendo won E3" when you'll just as quickly say they're liars if they say sony won E3, or that Dragon Age: Inquisition is a better game than Bayonetta and Donkey Kong (which happened at the VG awards in 2014)?

You gotta understand that cherrypicking their responses to find things you like does not help your argument. You have to either reject them wholesale or accept all of their opinions. Saying that Nintendo won E3, for example, because everyone agreed on it means absolutely nothing if everyone will agree on games like TLOU being masterpieces, and you instantly discard all of their opinions because you don't like TLOU. I guess what I'm trying to say is "stop using popular opinion as if it meant anything."
>>
File: 77b.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
77b.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
Meanwhile PS4 is crushing Switch every day, every week:

>>384628416
>>384628416

If Splatoon 2 doesn't help Switch to outsell PS4 in USA, it's ogre for Nintendo.
>>
>>384629172
(You)
>>
>>384629172
>Why would you ever listen to a game journalist if he said "nintendo won E3" when you'll just as quickly say they're liars if they say sony won E3
I don't remember saying that
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (55KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
55KB, 720x713px
>>384629172
>So you're just disagreeing with most of the game industry huh?!
>The entire industry says Nintendo won
>S-so you're just gonna trust "journalists" huh?!
>>
>>384622773
Console war fags.
>>
>>384629407
The point is that you can't pick and choose when they're right. You either accept everything they say, or discard everything they say. For example, if I was to say that Undertale was better than Xenoblade Chronicles, you HAVE to agree with me because popular opinion says so. If you say popular opinion means nothing, then you can't go back on that and say "but they're right this time." You have to completely reject them.
>>
File: 1487566621825.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1487566621825.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>384622676
>being this concerned over a video game console
I fucking love how salty some people can be
>>
>>384629046
No one want carry around a dedicated gaming machine, people already have their phone, keys and wallet in their pockets.
>>
>>384622676
Sadly this is all too true, and even more sadly is all the ad hominem ITT
>>
>>384624251
You do realise the joycons are the same size and the Dualshock 4 and Xbox One handles, if holding those are too small for you then fucking get your hands checked out you gorilla

>t. own all 3 platforms
>>
>>384628990
>130 year old company.
>worth nearly $40 billion.
>new console has been sold out since launch, can't keep up with demand.
>software and hardware are the most talked about things in gaming all year

Yeah, they're really fucked.
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (106KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
106KB, 736x736px
>>384629265
The best-selling games of 2017 so far

>1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
>2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*

By the way that * means that digital sales numbers aren't included in the total.
>>
>Flimsy looking tablet with nubs strung together as "controllers" in order to make it a hybrid of some sort

I'll pass. The games in it aren't really interesting me in the slightest either, I'm not going to die hanging on to my Wii U just a little longer. And at least the online service is free.

Of course, until the day they decide to terminate it, forcing you to buy the new console with the new paid online.

:^)
>>
File: DFN6LahUAAQ56FE.jpg (121KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DFN6LahUAAQ56FE.jpg
121KB, 960x720px
>It's so retarded!

It's selling like fucking hotcakes.

Queue in Akiba this morning to line up for a raffle for a chance to buy one.
>>
>>384627784
You act like it had a dedicated port for GBC/GB games. It didn't
>>
File: 1496953765151.png (238KB, 444x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496953765151.png
238KB, 444x575px
>>384629808
>the business still exists and they have money, so that means they aren't fucked
By this logic, Microsoft is the most successful business in the gaming industry.
>>
>>384629831

>1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands is up there with Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>but it's a multiplat, so it automatically makes it a bad game, according to the majority of Nintendo fans

Funny how sales stop mattering when it doesn't help your side.
>>
>>384629630
>No one want carry around a dedicated gaming machine
Apparently they do, the Switch is out of stock almost everwhere and has been since launch day.
>>
>>384629914
>It's selling like fucking hotcakes.
Nintendo doesn't produce enough units to meet demand, so every unit sells. Wow, imagine that.
>>
>>384629914
and still losing to PS4 World wide

damn
>>
File: IMG_2352.jpg (12KB, 159x116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.jpg
12KB, 159x116px
>>384629985
>But it automatically makes it a bad game

Nah. Its multiplat status only helps my argument, since one of the most mainstream games in one of the most mainstream series spread across 3 different platforms only barely squeaks ahead of the Switch exclusive BotW when digital sales of the latter aren't even included.
>>
Looks like someone is mad that his gamestop never has any switches
>>
>>384629990
Because it's an home console.
>>
>>384622676
>I hate a console so no one should like it.
Fuck off fag.
>>
File: 1489631065726.jpg (117KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489631065726.jpg
117KB, 720x540px
>>384624216
Have you considered that the Switch is the Nintendo Cycle in action and that "rage" is just disappointment in a company that we all loved at one time?
>>
>>384629265
>>384629492
>>384629663
You do realize the console war means jack shit and a product doesn't need to outsell anything in order to be successful as long as sales are good?
Seriously how old are you?
>>
>>384622676
If I want voice chat I will play on PC. I have never once desired voice chat on a console ever.
>>
>>384630223
So how do you explain games like Minecraft outselling every single Zelda installment, combined, twice over? Even accounting for its status as a multiplat, by your logic, minecraft is objectively better than any Zelda game.
>>
>faggots are STILL sucking nintendos dick after the wii u catastrophy

This happens every year with you niggers. Nintendo shits out a subpar product, people with common sense tell you it's flawed and you start screaming about sunyggers and shitposters when in fact it's you who won't shut the fuck up and stop shoving nintendos turds down people's throats.

Remember when you kept screaming the wiiu will recover all the while saying other systems didn't have games? Then it fucking died before the freaking PS3 did. Now you say other platforms don't have games when all you have is a port.

Nintentoddlers are the cancer of /v/. All the shitposting is 70% them.
>>
>>384630467
Fucking this.
Name one console game that actually needs voice chat.
>>
File: 1493287754199m.jpg (156KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
1493287754199m.jpg
156KB, 1024x782px
I absolutely fucking love how Nintendo exists as an unfathomable enigma to the clueless kiddies of /v/.

Every single day is a new tantrum of tears and desperate shitposting as they try and make sense of Nintendo's commercial success, critical appraisal and general acceptance in the history books as creating some of the most innovative hardware and software of all time.

Watching the faces of the young, uneducated faggots here contort in anger, confusion - foaming at the mouth with rage as Nintendo stand resolute as an unshakeable behemoth in the video game landscape. It fills me with an endless joy.
>>
>>384630691
Shill
>>
>>384622676
I love Nintendo and I will get one for Odyssey but I agree with every single point you've made.
>>
>>384630609
>implying I'm defending Nintendo against your shitty opinions
kek. Why would I defend a corporation from a nobody on /v/. Keep projecting anon it might make you feel better.
>>
File: IMG_2615.jpg (52KB, 484x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.jpg
52KB, 484x380px
>>384630486
So literally the most casual game in the history of games, which has been out for 6 years and is on 17 (!) different platforms has outsold a console exclusive game that came out 4 months ago?
>>
>>384622676
The Switch isn't the Wii u 2 retard, it's an actually good version of the Vita
>>
>>384630609
>objective
nope

also nobody cares that your dumping on it, it's just that your constant screeching gets old after 5 months, it's like we get it
>>
File: 1498654652558.png (393KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498654652558.png
393KB, 600x400px
>>384630327
I agree with you entirely anon.

People always assume that if you hate on the Switch or any other Nintendo product that you are some kind of degenerate retard who grew up with Sega Saturn or something. I was a hardcore fan of Nintendo for years, but after 2005 I couldn't put up with their shit anymore.
>>
>>384623458
Hey, it's a phone with analog sticks lmao
>>
File: 1500569948234.jpg (266KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500569948234.jpg
266KB, 1500x500px
>>384630609
reminder
>>
>>384630883
I'm saying that one game has outsold EVERY SINGLE ZELDA ever made. Infact, it doubled the sales of the entire series.
>>
Nintendo just need Pokemon, Zelda and Mario and the console will fucking sell.

This console is going to be wildly successful right of the bat.

The main reason being that a mainline core Pokemon game will be coming to Switch. This will fucking drive up sales by itself.
>>
>>384630932
>reported your thread btw
Hahaha look at this rectally ravaged faggot.
>>
>NINTENDO GONNA GO OUT BUSINESS
circa 1980s
>>
>>384631040
Since 1889.

Nintendo is doomed! Long live Nintendo!
>>
>>384630983
Hey did you know that Tetris has outsold Minecraft?

>Fucking Minecraft fags BTFO
>>
>>384630691
No one is confused, Nintendo succeeds because of brand recognition via nostalgia, and good marketing angles/gimmicks like motion control and portability. That doesn't preclude them from making shoddy hardware with less features than not only the competition, but even their prior systems.

tldr ad populum, none of that refutes OP's points
>>
Yeah most of those things are reasons why I don't wanna buy it, I mean miiverse was one of Nintendos best creations in recent times, it's that much superior to PS communities and Steam groups but gone, for what fucking reason? I used miiverse all the time to share my drawings
>>
Why the fuck do you faggots beg for it to sell like shit when it's the opposite and then proceed to cry about it.
This console is getting Splatoon 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and a fucking main pokemon game.
The Switch is going to be the best nintendo console yet now fuck off fucking console war crybabies.
>>
>>384631107
As a matter of fact, I like Tetris even better than Minecraft because one isn't made in a crappy programming language. But that just speaks even more to my argument. By your rhetoric, Tetris is better than everye single Zelda ever made.
>>
People keep complaining aboht it not having Netflix. You don't need it. Just pull up Netflix on the fucking phone you're using to voice chat
>>
>>384631118
what points?

>>384631189
lol SEETHING
>>
File: Archer.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>384623457
>>
>>384631118
The switch caters to the PC master race and the people that like Nintendo's portable console line. If you would rather have a PS4 or Xbox no one gives a shit go buy that if you want.
>>
>>384631270
it's true
>>
>>384631189
absolutely SEETHING

>Flopping hard
You wont be saying that after Splatoon. I'd put $250 on that bet.
>>
>>384631235
So it's getting Call of Duty and 2 movies? Ok, pretty sure sony and MS get the same every year.
>>
>>384631382
And PC with early access shit
>>
>>384631382
literally how SEETHING are you right now
>>
>>384630961
>Projecting this hard
Christ almighty anon who fucking dropped you as a child you mongoloid shit-stain that calls himself a human being.
Also
>his shiteating kin look good infront of people who see through the smoke and mirrors
What fucking smoke and mirrors its a fucking console. Buy it or don't who fucking cares.
>>
>>384631262
>what points?
You know, every point that was stated in the OP, each of which is objective fact.
>>
>>384622676
I agree entirely. I was really hoping that Nintendo was going to release a powerful console that could compete with XB1 and PS4.

But no, instead they make a more portable version of the Wii U while removing features.

The Switch is a fucking scam, and pathetic.
>>
>>384631509
Since I don't participate in childish console wars, not very.
>>
>>384631540
That's funny all I see is a bunch of salt
>>
File: 1450936670396.jpg (79KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450936670396.jpg
79KB, 496x515px
>>384631575
>I was really hoping that Nintendo was going to release a powerful console that could compete with XB1 and PS4.

Then you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>384631578
Why are you in this thread then?
>>
File: IMG_2609.jpg (21KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2609.jpg
21KB, 262x192px
>>384631245
Ok let's do a quick recap:

>HAHA NINTENYEAROLDS BTFO THE 4 YEAR OLD PS4 HAS SOLD MORE
>BotW sells almost as well as one of the most mainstream multi platform franchises in 2017
>LOL SO SALES NUMBERS MEANS IT'S BETTER HUH WELL 6 YEAR OLD MINECRAFT HAS SOLD MORE THAN YOUR 4 MONTH OLD GAME LOL BTFO

Sony fags are truly the saddest kids on the block.
>>
>>384623642

If you are going to carry a gaming tablet around, it should have media features too.

If I have to use my phone for everything else, why wouldn't I just play games on my phone. There are a fuckton of mobile games and most of them are free.
>>
>>384631578
yet here you are

>>384631382 is a consolewar post
>>
>>384631751
>If you are going to carry a gaming tablet around, it should have media features too.

why? The only thing it has to do is play games well, the multimedia stuff is coming in a future update
>>
File: offtv3.png (97KB, 902x540px) Image search: [Google]
offtv3.png
97KB, 902x540px
The wii u will be seen in the future as a classic console with a solid lineup of games. I would start stockpiling any games you want for it now before they become expensive.
>>
>>384631770
Amount of salt in this post exceeds the current amount of salt in the dead sea god damn.

He has so much salt he's butthurt and seething from the mouth.
>>
>>384631770
it's like talking to an autistic wall.
>>
>>384631651
>That's funny all I see is a bunch of salt
I'm surpised you can see anything with Miyamoto's pelvis in front of your face.
>>
>>384631753
>>384631697
I'm in this thread to give my opinion. See, if I was participating in this console war, I would've chosen a side. but since I hate consoles in general, you can guess that I'm neutral here. Everything I hate the Switch for, I've hated sony and MS for much longer.

>>384631742
>HAHA NINTENYEAROLDS BTFO THE 4 YEAR OLD PS4 HAS SOLD MORE
Who are you quoting? I never said that. I'm the guy arguing that sales are retarded and, if you went by them, you couldn't call anything on consoles as the best because multiplats and PC games have got you outnumbered.
>>
File: Fandom-Secrets.png (20KB, 434x394px) Image search: [Google]
Fandom-Secrets.png
20KB, 434x394px
>>384632023
the salt

is so nice
>>
File: biggerbait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
biggerbait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>384622676
>>
>>384627392
>the latency of the service makes their completely obtuse bullshit excusable
>>
>>384631770
>he's still shitposting
Anon I would tell you to buy a rope but I'm afraid you're too stupid to tie a noose.
>>
>>384632087
>See, if I was participating in this console war, I would've chosen a side

But you chose PC, so I guess I've got news for you dipshit.
>>
File: teedus.jpg (35KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
teedus.jpg
35KB, 700x438px
>>384632023
LOL fucking savage, holy shit
>>
File: 1473118996252.gif (2MB, 346x202px) Image search: [Google]
1473118996252.gif
2MB, 346x202px
>>384632121
Considering the shitflinging going on in this thread, the bait apparently worked just fine.
>>
>>384627136
You realize you can buy a 3rd party dock for like half the price of the shit bulky Nintendo one? Never realized people actually WANTED to get raped in the ass. Although I'd rather it just not come with joycons than them be built in.
>>
>>384622852
Oxygen is produced infinitely by trees. It isn't valuable.
>>
>>384622676
not just waiting for the revision where they fix all the problems and the early adopters get fucked
>>
>>384632220
Haha yeah epic right! Miyomoto penis lol
>>
>>384632236
It's really the only reason I even come to this fucking site anymore. Vidya discussion is rare now.
>>
File: 129643020441.png (147KB, 374x342px) Image search: [Google]
129643020441.png
147KB, 374x342px
>>384632217
The PC is the option everyone should choose. It's objectively the best platform. It has Tetris, Minecraft, AND every iteration of Zelda, including Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>384632119
>the salt
>is so nice
Lmao look at this faggot, got fucking burned to death and then responded with this beta male retort.
>>
>>384622676
>>actually managed to lose features versus its predecessor. no miiverse, no dual screen, etc.
Dual screen was shit.
>>went BACK to using friend codes after getting rid of them on the WiiU.
meh had most of my friends already in my my nintendo just added them from there
>>about as powerful as the PS3, an 11 year old console.
Most powerful handheld yet >This is a bad thing!!!
>>ONE critically acclaimed game (also on WiiU) and a bunch of Neo Geo ports.
3 critically claimed games. 2 more than sony
>>no backwards compatability of any kind.
And sony does?
>>cheap build quality with multiple reported defects.
Just like most consoles these days
>>requires the use of a proprietary headset, adapter, and your own fucking PHONE to use voice chat... what in the fuck.
I'll give you this one
>>no netflix, no youtube, no apps, not even a fucking web browser.
No one cares. I buy a console to play games not fucking watch TV, buy a xbox if you want that. I have my mobile with data or pc at home for the internet
>>32gb storage out of the box, the same as its 6 year old predecessor.
most games are still 2-3GB and MicroSD's are cheap anyways
>>$20 per year for a network with almost no features, no integrated voice chat, and a free library of NES games that you don't even get to keep.
As opposed to $40 for a shit service and games that you dont get to keep if your membership runs out?(PS+) (Xbox gold lets you keep them even after)
>>overpriced accessories: $70 for a pro controller, $80 for joycons, $90 for a fucking dock.
Roughly the same as a PS4 controller at gamestop.
>>
>>384632391
>got fucking burned to death
yeah dude I'm sure your miyamoto dick joke hurt him really bad
>>
>>384632365
Wiiu emulator working or did someone get the switch roms to start working?
>>
>>384632257
Pretty sure there aren't any functional third party docks yet. They're just shells that require the guts from the official dock.
There is one coming out later that has its own internals for $50 including a USB-C power adapter though.
>>
File: 1420674553925.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1420674553925.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>384628276
>Like sony removed linux support from their console
>equating basic multiplayer features with straight-up installing a new OS on the console

The fact that Sony had that in the first place was fucking astounding, not to mention you can still jailbreak a PS3.

microsoft had their head up their ass for a good chunk of the xbone's lifetime and frankly e3 was a pleasant surprise
>>
>>384632583
Latest patch makes it capable of running even on a toaster.
>>
THis console is proof that Nintendo needs to stop making hardware and fast.

They SEGA'd themselves.
>>
File: 1498501607870.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498501607870.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
>>384632515
>"him"
>>
>>384632583
Yes, BOTW works nearly flawlessly on the latest version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsLP9Qv4rOU
>>
File: 1410992368170.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410992368170.png
127KB, 257x250px
>>384628212
>So you're saying the majority of the entire industry is wrong.

Maybe not the entire industry, but the publishers and journalists can go fuck themselves for taking developers by the balls since at least '08 and running with the rest of leftist media's bullshit.
>>
File: 8406351_m.png (73KB, 455x463px) Image search: [Google]
8406351_m.png
73KB, 455x463px
The first year of games is pretty good for someone who never owned a Wii U. It took PS4, Wii U, and PS3. much longer to build up a decent library. No games started out as an insult to the PS3, but everyone else decided to copy the strategy. I do think Wii U owners are justified in being bitter though since they were abandoned for a console that isn't much better and comes with the promise of paid online. I will also agree that the accessory prices are ridiculous. I was hoping one of the benefits of the switch would be customizable controller options, but that seems unlikely when half of a controller is nearly as expensive as a full controller from the competition.

On a side note, I actually have no issue with friend codes. They make it so you don't need a unique name and you don't need to share your email with other people. Community codes are top tier when Nintendo decides to actually use them. Putting in a single code to play with /v/ or /vg/ is much easier than adding a bunch of people no matter if it is friend codes or names.
>>
>>384632758
yes
>>
>>384625972
Im on the same boat. I bought Zelda on WiiU and that's the last Im buying until they get their shit together
>>
>>384632674
fucking sweet.
>>
>>384632787
Public or patreon?
>>
>>384622676
as long as they keep making decent games in genres/subgenre/genre combinations that are rarely if ever created, they will continue to sell consoles. When people start making actual competetors to mario, zelda, pokemon, smash, kirby, and metroid games nintendo might have a problem.

Until they have competition don't expect hardware to ever be good again for nintendo.
>>
>>384632859
So you can understand my hesitance to listen to them anytime they praise a game, like Zelda or Uncharted or Bayonetta.

>muh broken clock

considering these people are literal crooks, I'm not gonna turn around and ask their opinion just because they put on a false sense of security. That's how they keep in business.
>>
>>384622676
>No miiverse
Fuck off with this shitty bait. Not a single person ever gave a fuck about Miiverse or ever listed it as a noteworthy feature.
>>
>>384632257
The ones I've seen required you to take out the official dock's circuit board and solder it into the new dock. I'd rather not risk screwing up and voiding my warranty like that.
>>
>>384632787
That's fucking sweet.
I have already bought it but would love to play it at 4K Thanks for the info anon!
>>
>>384633063
yes don't listen to journos, play games and decide for yourself, do you really need someone to tell you this?
>>
File: many baits.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
many baits.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>384632121
As a matter of fact, I know I am
>>
>>384632391
haha dude what if nintendo games were miyamoto and his poop just wondering for a friend haha
>>
>>384632365
what are you, poor?
>>
>>384633063
>So you can understand my hesitance to listen to them anytime they praise a game, like Zelda or Uncharted or Bayonetta.

i unironically get my news and reviews from /v/ and i haven't trusted a game reviewer since x-play
>>
>>384633287
No but Doing things for free>Paying money.
>>
File: 1499603357986.jpg (225KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1499603357986.jpg
225KB, 1200x1125px
>>384632391
stay salty, my friend
>>
>>384633112
There's a $45 Nyko that is standalone
>>
>>384633347
you know that CEMU runs like shit right?

Also piracy is illegal
>>
>>384625721
Maybe cuz the ps4 pro and xone s are actually more powerful than their originals thus justifying their purchase and not just painted in a diff color scheme nintendofag
>>
>>384633315
My thought has always been to buy things and try them out for yourself. The give receipts for a reason.
>>
>>384633315
Eh, if I got my news from /v/, I'd never touch a video game again because the hobby would become too repellent. Everyone flings shit at everything too much. I mean, look at this thread.
>>
File: 1432157786128.jpg (3MB, 640x5700px) Image search: [Google]
1432157786128.jpg
3MB, 640x5700px
>>384622676
I've said it since the beginning, WiiU was a far better console, and I'm still salty they nuked it.

I won't be buying the Switch, and I hope momentum ceases soon enough and it flops hard, and all the idiots who got suckered into buying it cause of the "muh portability" meme regret their purchase.

The Switch is a downgrade on the WiiU in almost every way imaginable, and all the people buying one are enabling corporate greed.
>>
>>384633528
J-walking is illegal but people do it.
>>
>>384629548
the world doesnt exist in a binary state and video games especially so. you have autism.
>>
>>384633528
No, CEMU runs as good as the native system or better in some areas if you have an i5 or better and use the gpufenceskip setting
>>
>>384633434
>dual releases doesn't exist: the image
>>
>>384633765
why do you lie?

It runs well in spurts, but performs worse than the Switch in a lot of places. Also it crashes all the time
>>
>>384633518
On initial research, Nyko's dock doesn't come out until September at the earliest. Shame. I was actually considering shelling out some dosh for it.
>>
>>384622829
>It's a Switch revision that misses the point of the Switch entirely image
every time
>>
>>384633654
Tomorrow is really going to decide if it flops or not.
Judging from the lines in japan for the system I doubt it will be though.
>>
>>384633863
Nope, see >>384632787

Also the latest version has fixed the crashes after 3+ hours of play
>>
>>384633518
I've got it preordered.

Gonna have a dock set up on the main TV in the living room and a dock set up on my TV in my room so I can just move the Switch back and forth in case I decide to game with the roomies.
>>
>>384633969
>5 minutes of footage

like I said, in spurts. It's a nice option for sure, but it's hardly a switch replacement especially considering it can't even play switch games...
>>
>>384628092
>ps4 literally and objectively the best console this generation thus is most deserving of premium price

B-but muh knack
>>
File: 7941473298.png (166KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
7941473298.png
166KB, 448x473px
>>384633745
>this crook who I know took a bribe to give this game a high score is totally trustworthy because he said something nice about Zelda
>I will proceed to parrot his opinion and link to his article where they'll get adbucks because he pandered to my worldview
>>
>>384634102
Not him but I don't remember him saying that its a switch replacement. Just a better way to play zelda which I'm down for.
>>
>>384622676
This isn't even the worst of it. The pro controller doesn't even have a headphone jack. You can't even sit on your couch and use a headset because Nintendo is absolutely fucking retarded.

The switch is straight up a piece of garbage. Glad people are waking up.
>>
>>384633968
Nah, it'll definitely do better than the WiiU, which just goes to show what difference better branding and marketing make.

That said, I'm still convinced it'll pull N64 numbers at best, and that's only cause of the portable aspect carrying it in Japan.
>>
Somebody post the retarde voice setups for Splatoon 2
>>
>>384627784
>So expecting shit makes it okay when it is shit?

My friend... my friend...
You forgot the most important thing when it comes to Nintendo.
Say it with me now...
It's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
File: 1449085162629.gif (2MB, 316x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449085162629.gif
2MB, 316x281px
>>384634179
>ps4 literally and objectively the best console this generation

That this is true speaks of how sad this console generation is.
>>
>>384634306
Preferably the loss edit please.
>>
File: hahaah nintendo.jpg (59KB, 819x455px) Image search: [Google]
hahaah nintendo.jpg
59KB, 819x455px
>>384634306
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously nintendo is absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>384634306
*plugs headphones into phone*
whoaaa so craaazy wires haha
>>
>>384634340
How so? The Sony consoles have been the best EVERY generation.
>>
>>384634179
> most deserving of premium price
if its a console it doesn't deserve any kind of premium price.
>>
>>384634387
The problem is that if you want to use voice chat it has to be undocked. You can't even use a headset like a normal console without an extender that degrades the audio quality to shit where you can't hear anything. You HAVE to play docked without a headset, because nintendo is retarded and in 2017 there is no headphone jack on the pro controller.
>>
File: 129115911024.jpg (19KB, 217x291px) Image search: [Google]
129115911024.jpg
19KB, 217x291px
>>384634229
>you HAVE to either 100% agree or disagree with video game journalists. if they say something that is actually right you have to reflexively disagree with them like some sort of small child based on principle.

you have autism.
>>
File: 1436147180405.jpg (53KB, 911x877px) Image search: [Google]
1436147180405.jpg
53KB, 911x877px
>>384634534
>if they say something that is actually right
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>384634447
I would agree with this if the ps3 and the n64 didn't exist.
>>
>>384634613
whats it like being incapable of thinking anything other than what your favorite internet mongolian throat singing forum thinks? i know youre the average user these days but ive not had an opportunity to pull one of you morons out of the muck and ask for once.
>>
>>384634721
>waking up
you sound like a tumblrtot or a leddit user.
If you disagree that's fine but learn how to articulate a argument.
>>
WHEN IS THE SNES CLASSIC GOING TO OPEN TO PREORDERS FUCK
>>
the switch is a monumental engineering mistake and a failure that even an oppositely well designed revision would not actually fix towards offering any better of a value.

The tegra x1 in it is underclocked so much that they could have easily just used a tegra k1 instead and had the same exact console for up to $60 cheaper for the consumer. the detachable joycons add extra shit that costs money where regular built in controls melded altogether as a gamepad unit would have been cheaper for the end user even after the included free controller you get when you buy a console.

they can't increase the clock on the x1 to make it have any value whatsoever, cause the console isn't built to handle the extra heat it would generate, and in this underpowered package you can't even emulate gamecube games consistently so there's no hope for a GC e-shop.

the switch is literally more retarded than the virtual boy.
>>
>>384633654
That image isn't convincing and has aged poorly.
>Disney Infinity is repeated twice
>Nintendo mini-games are listed as "indies", which undermines the whole idea of indies
>StarFox Zero turned out to be a massive disappointment
>>
>>384634865
WHEN THEY GET ENOUGH COMPONENTS SO NEVER
>>
>>384634642
PS1 outsold everything by a long shot in the most competed generation of all time.

PS3 dominated the red ocean market last gen.

You can't argue that N64 won and PS3 lost in the same sentence. And if we go by library and attach rate, Sony wins every gen. If we go by console sales, they win all of them except for last gen.

You can't say that it's a sad state of affairs for the industry that PS4 is the best/most successful console when Sony has the best track record out of any gaming company. Them winning is the norm.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>384634780
>whats it like being incapable of thinking anything other than what your favorite internet mongolian throat singing forum thinks?
>4chan unanimously likes Zelda because they can masturbate to trap Link
>I don't
>I'm somehow conforming to the "hivemind"
>>
>>384633938
You mean I should stop holding out for a non-motion control Wii?
>>
File: (Xl_____l).jpg (99KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
(Xl_____l).jpg
99KB, 850x478px
>>384635072
yeah dude that totally has to do with the thing we're talking about, you know, your original retard statement about how you either have to support video game journalists 100% or not at all. just reminding you b/c i think at this point youve realized that your original statement is the result of either retardation or autism.
>>
>>384635058
>He brings up sales
The problem is that favorites are subjective. I loved the ps2 over the gamecube but I thought the n64 was better than the ps1 because of the games. Sales have nothing to do with how much fun I am having with a console. Right now the switch and the ps4 are both a flop for me because in reality they both only have 2 or 3 games I want to play. I own both but still I feel like I wasted money on both.
>>
>>384635286
>>384635412
>your original retard statement about how you either have to support video game journalists 100% or not at all.
What's so retarded about that statement? If you're gonna call them out as lying crooks, you can't turn around and say "oh they're right this time". They are never right purely because their very motives are in question. If they've proven that they do not judge agame based on its quality, but rather based on their bias and/or whatever fat ad paycheck they get, why would you bring them up ever? Saying you trust even one of their reviews means that you're okay with all of this corruption and collusion, and therefore not a single review of theirs should be invalidated. If you like Zelda, then don't be an idiot and drag Kotaku and gamespot into it, as if their opinions matter. Just say you like it personally. That's literally all you have to say. But am I supposed to take the Nintendo fandom seriously when they throw sales numbers and game review scores around as if they meant something? And I'm gonna have someone respond to me with "haha you're salty" just for mentioning that.
>>
File: 1500043859044.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1500043859044.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>384632023
Ouchie.
>>
>>384634474
Premium price console-wise. Unless you can build a pc that can run 1080 30fps for 399 that runs with minimal issues then be my guest.
>>
>>384635416
Yeah, guess what retard, your OPINION doesn't dictate which consoles won or lost. Nobody cares what you like or think. Learn to be objective you spaz, you're not in elementary school anymore.
>>
>>384635658
im not reading your post but what do you think happens if the journos rate a 10/10 game 10/10? are you just supposed to dislike the game purely because they think its good? redditors please leave, we dont do the hivemind shit here.
>>
>>384635820
>resorting to name calling because I didn't shit fling back
I was hoping to have a good conversation but it seems like you're too dumb to get that through your thick skull. Don't bother replying I won't read it.
>>
>>384622676
I agree with
>going back to friend codes
>no backwards compatibility
>overpriced accessories
but most of the stuff on this list either has a workaround, isn't entirely true, or just plain nitpicks. Example:
>requires the use of a proprietary headset, adapter, and your own fucking PHONE to use voice chat... what in the fuck.
the headset in the picture that's been flying around in /v/ is not proprietary nor there is an adapter. it's literally put earbuds in on your phone. that headset shown was only so that you can hear the game audio as well. yes voice chat is god awful, yes you need a phone, but at least know what you're talking about here.

(this must be the most hated console on /v/, I wonder if XBOX is next after /v/ has moved on)
>>
>>384635812
Now that I can agree with.
>>
File: 2butt2.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2butt2.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>384626646
Here you go
>>
>>384635979
>im not reading your post but what do you think happens if the journos rate a 10/10 game 10/10?
They're automatically wrong. That's what I say. Zelda doesn't even begin to deserve a 10/10, for very much the same reasons why games like Uncharted don't deserve a 10/10. I could bring up the awful framerate that needed multiple day 1 patches just to be "stable". I could bring up the unnecessarily pricey DLC and amiibos that trivialize the gameplay. I could bring up the lack of challenge and how the hard mode is locked behind a paywall. I could bring up how 1 dimensional the puzzles are and how easy they are to solve, making most, if not all shrines, trivial.

The point is that objectively you cannot give a game a 10/10 unless you purposely ignore multiple major flaws.
>>
>>384622829
>joycons permanently attached, even smaller screen when it's supposed to have multiplayer out of the box, and symmetrical analog sticks (for those who never heard of an XBOX One controller)
lord jesus
>>
Just a reminder: OP is notorious butthurt Nintendo hater, shitting up Splatoon 2 threads and any discussion on Nintendo.

Ignore this thread and move on.
>>
>>384636224
ok what if they say an 8/10 game is 8/10
at what point does your arbitrary scale allow for agreeing with journos lol

binary thinking in unconventional contexts is a hallmark of autism btw.
>>
>>384623465
>one of the reasons i stopped buying nintendo shit is this cancerous practice where they upgrade a console every 2 years with minor additions
it's not okay when Nintendo does it
>>
>>384636285
>OP is notorious butthurt

Yeah, we figured that much. You have to be to constantly evade bans just to fling shit at something day in and day out.

The world needs more love.
>>
>>384623465
It's the same reason I stopped buying Playstation products.
>ps1
>Ps2
>Ps3
>Ps4

>psp
>psvita
Its shitty practice when they upgrade a console every 2 years with minor additions and better hardware.
>>
>>384636351
>at what point does your arbitrary scale allow for agreeing with journos lol
There really is no point that allows me to agree with them, because they've never been right. It's a constant that's existed since the beginning of the industry. Even games like Sonic 06 receive higher scores than it deserves, with a majority of the journalists conveniently leaving out game breaking bugs and flaws. For example, Play Magazine gave the game an 85 and """accidentally""" forgot to mention the horrific bugs, glitches, unfinished gameplay, and they implied that Sega ever fixed the long load times.

As long as people like that exist, do you think it's worth the risk of considering even one reviewer to be NOT crazy?
>>
File: 1500270108758.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500270108758.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>>384636285
You really DO believe that anyone who hates the Switch is a degenerate retard who grew up with a Sega, don't you?

(hat tip to >>384630942)
>>
Nintendo is run by a japanese jew right now, any sense of being humble is gone, hope you enjoy Mario vs Rabbids and Mario theme parks and Mario movies and Mario phone apps and Mario walking simulators because Odyssey looks to be exactly fucking that jesus christ would not even pirate
>>
>>384636747
nigga what the fuck do you think the og super mario bros was besides a "running and jumping simulator" ???

you fucking moron
>>
>>384624285
It's dipshits like you with bullshit articles like this that don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about.

http://fortune.com/2017/03/14/nintendo-switch-teardown/

I can tell you right now a Wii U has more memory bandwidth than Switch, without even looking at specs or needing to refute that. Wii U might be running DDR4 but it's only 32 or 64-bit wide channel, the Wii runs a 4770 derived GPU with GDDR5 that is likely 128-bit wide. Wii U wins on a bandwidth perspective, which is why Switch is on 720p.

Tegra X1 might have more shader features but 4770 was built before a DX11 GPU existed
, albeit with DX11 features intact, like tessellation.

Still, a Switch isn't even on par with a fucking iPad. The PowerVR GPU and wide cyclone derived CPU cores outperform Nvidia Tegra X1 (and K1) considerably.
>>
>Switch is the next step in computing while big boxes stuffed with expensive GPUs are grandpa tier garbage
Do you guys really not think we're moving towards a future where you take your PC literally everywhere? You get a tiny chip that goes into hub docks and it uploads your PC to it.
Graphics are "good enough" these days and the industry obviously doesn't care about things like world scope, enemy counts, AI, a reasonable framerate
>>
>>384637015
"Switch might be running DDR4 but it's only 32 or 64-bit wide"

Fixed... fucking age
>>
>>384636943
>literally minutes of footage with nothing happening except Mario walking around while transformed into shit
At least 64/Sunshine required platforming and had lots of abilities for you to play around in the sandbox style levels, this looks like a pile of hot garbage. Hope you like the 4 levels filled with filler content like getting a mariachi band to play the Mario 1-1 theme
>>
Jesus Christ, it's everyday with the Switch on /v/.

What I don't get about is that this thing has been out for 4 months yet it's been nothing but personal complaints and that it's going to flop just because PS4 is outselling it. I come on here listening to what others think of the Switch because I'm thinking about getting one alongside my PC. But I haven't heard anything that isn't blown out of proportion about this system or anything about the system that isn't subjective. Guess I'll just have to pick up my one to see for myself.

Looks like I was retarded and went to the wrong place to ask for an opinion.
>>
>>384623819
The manufacturing issues have nothing to do with Apple.

Nintendo is fucking retarded and signed the Tegra X1 which has only ever been produced in 20nm.

20nm doesn't even exist today

They need to refabricate the X1 or use a whole new chip.
>>
>>384637709
>At least 64/Sunshine required platforming and had lots of abilities for you to play around in the sandbox style levels
that's literally what odyssey is LOL

go away you jaded old man
>>
>>384636630
But PS consoles have 6 year lifespans?
>>
>>384637926
Here's my honest opinion.

I like it. The portability aspect is neat, and the Joy-Cons are surprisingly fun to use. Bringing back Bomberman after its long hiatus and finally fixing the battle mode for Mario Kart sold it for me. I must be the only Switch owner in the world who never gave much of a shit about Zelda.

With that having been said, it does have some issues, like its general lack of power compared to its immediate competitors, some hardware kinks that need to be ironed, and an anemic eShop lineup (mostly indies and NeoGeo AES ports, and the latter are available on other consoles). I can easily see why people would be disappointed in their purchase if they bought it Day One. Also, no innate voice chat is a problem, though I use Discord voice chat myself.
>>
>>384629548
>You have to
Are you gonna come over here and make me, you bitch?
>>
I just got one recently since my GS finally had some in. Double dipped on BotW (I know, I know) and get Splatoon 2 tomorrow. It's a pretty neat gimmick the system has honestly. The seamless switching between docked and undocked is impressive to me but at the same time I don't see myself using the handheld mode much. My tv and console shit are right by my bed so I don't see the point to using it when I can just put it up on the tv docked. Praying this third party shit will work out this time but it's not looking too promising right now. Going to be seeing a drought again probably. I swear to god though if they try to make a dozen revisions like they do with the 3ds I'm really going to lose my shit and probably drop them for real.
>>
>>384627979
>slap premium price on a gimmicky meme console
reminder people dealt with the launch price of the VITA, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One. but of course, you are entitled to have everything free
>>
>>384624101
Fanboys need to die
>>
>>384637926
Last month's NeoGAF invasion really took a toll on this boards quality. Just endless, effortless shit posting on anything Nintendo related. No matter how well the company and the Switch does. NeoFAGs left their shithole because shit posting Nintendo on an anonymous board is more convenient for them. 90% of ponies are newfags.
>>
File: INFINITE EDGE.png (730KB, 704x546px) Image search: [Google]
INFINITE EDGE.png
730KB, 704x546px
>>384622676
Finally a reason to use this
>>
>>384622676

uh a sonybro how are you enjoying your roaches?
>>
>>384638776
I have a little more confidence in getting it now thanks to this, especially since some day one issues should be out of the way. I'm fine with it being underpowered, but it looks like it has enough power. (I have a PC if I want power to be honest). Issues I can see, but most of them seem like they aren't such a big deal, and I'm fine with how games are being handled for this year.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>384638805
*cracks knuckles* I wouldn't be so brazen, boy.
>>
>>384622676
Metroid Prime 4 is all I need.
>>
>>384639149
Turns out, we were wrong about Coldsteel the Hedgeheg being the third character. He was the villain all along.

I hope we get to actually play the part where he tears through the Sonic Training Academy and has that duel to the death with Sonic himself.
>>
>>384636747
>Jesus Christ would not even pirate

Well...obviously not. Stealing is a sin you fucking heathen.
>>
>>384632119
That pic, lmao!

AS A...
>>
>>384640303
Piracy is not stealing you mega-ignoramus.
>>
>>384630451
Don't be mean to them. This console war of theirs is all they have.
>>
>>384630327
>"disappointment in a company that we all loved"
>loving a business organization whose goal is to make money off of you

I liked their products at one point. I still have the products that I like. They don't make those products anymore, but either way I felt the same way about Nintendo as a company; nothing.
>>
>>384640639
>Yea and I say unto you, stealing's alright so long as it's not a physical copy - 1 /v/irgin: 12-14

I remember that part of the Bible. Oh wait, no I don't because it never happened. Repent you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>384640882
You're conflating two completely different laws. Copyright infringement is not stealing. It's like saying stealing is murder.
>>
>>384640882
What about that part where upon obtaining a donated basket of food, Jesus created enough copies to feed thousands?
>>
>>384622773
>It's just a game bro
why you /v/ breh
>>
>>384622676
Nintendo is just a fucking scamming brand but shills keep buying nintentrash hardware so they'll keep making trash.
>>
>>384624101
>What did you expect from Nintendo in all honesty?
Literally "it's ok when Nintendo does it"
>>
File: 1499919397166.jpg (318KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499919397166.jpg
318KB, 1280x720px
>>384642242
Oh and not switch related but I just wanted to say it, the NEW 3ds is the biggest scam that has ever happened.
>>
>>384643107
Did it have any other exclusives besides xenoblade?
>>
>>384637015
No, it's literally you who has no clue what he is talking about.

1) Wii U didn't use GDDR3 but regular DDR3.

2) Higher clock speeds can overcome narrower buses

3) GDDR* whatever RAM has horrible latency compared to regular DDR and CPUs hate them as much as GPUs love them

4) Switch's Maxwell uses a pseudo-tiling form of rendering that has considerably more RAM efficient than older architecture like that Wii U Radeon

5) Wii U was itself somewhat more powerful than 360 and PS3. And Switch is somewhat more powerful than Wii U.
>>
File: DC4GfVyXsAEa6af.png (314KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
DC4GfVyXsAEa6af.png
314KB, 680x383px
I got lazy half way through making this
>>
>>384643796
Still, it's absolutely correct. Literally every game in the Shitch is literal shit.

>>384643107
>>384642242
So much this it's not even funny. Shitch is the greatest scam in all of gaming and literally every game on it is universally agreed to be shit, hence the fact that nobody is replying to us.
>>
The online app is a disaster
>>
>>384645492
>>384645492
The whole console is a disaster. See >>384643796, there's literally no good games on it.

It may very well be the reincarnation of the TORtanic.
>>
>>384645341
>>384645638
Are you autistic anon.
>>
>>384645694
I'm not the one who ones the greatest gaming flop since Virtual Boy with games that have the appeal of a rotten mass of cow diarreha with a side of horse semen.

It's a dysfunctional product that the going masses are finally waking up to. It's our civic duty to facilitate that process and make everyone who thought the Shitch was good feel absolutely retarded.
>>
This entire thread's a shitpost.
>>
File: Metroidprime3_1.png (119KB, 230x428px) Image search: [Google]
Metroidprime3_1.png
119KB, 230x428px
Metroid prime 4 and mario odyssey might be good though :)
>>
>>384646043
>when anons hurt your 'tendo too hard and you have an autistic breakdown
This is literally the best thread on this board in years, because the worst company in gaming finally gets what they deserve.
>>
>>384646186
>Color Splash Prime 4 (developed by Gearbox) and Mario Walking Simulator 06
l m f a o
>>
>>384631885
Definitely, plus the fact that you can jailbreak it. If you're on the fence get one now before they triple in price.
>>
>>384646198
Profit? I guess they do deserve it since their consoles keeps selling out.
>>
>>384646273
prime 4 isn't being developed by gearbox and you need to fuck off with that other shitpost drivel you're spewing about mario
>>
>>384646565
Prime 4 is confirmed to not be developed by Retro and this E3 has proven that Nutendo is perfectly content with literally outsourcing 90% of their output. Case in point: The Metroid 2 remake being developed by MERCURY STEAM!
>>
>As powerful as a PS3

It has a fucking Nvidia tegra processor. It's no where near PS3 level of performance.
>>
I'm not a fan of the switch but it will never be wii u 2.

The hype is decent enough

Honestly I think it will sell like 40-50 million. Close to x box

But nowhere near ps4
>>
>>384622676
Least we can agree on one thing, /v/ is sonyfag and nintenbro fighting. but outside of /v/ pc is by far the worst when it comes to it's fanboys.
>>
>>384646925
>But nowhere near ps4
It could if they make a Super Switch and combine the sales like the other two are doing.
>>
>>384622676
>etc

lol anon just stop the sentence when you can't think of anything else
>>
>>384646696
mercury steam doesn't make absolute shit though, they're quite passable devs
>>
Cool story OP, I'll just go back to playing Breath of the Wild on this new Neon Switch I got off Amazon
>>
File: 1416748874770.gif (264KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1416748874770.gif
264KB, 200x150px
>>384646993
Let's just agree that fanboys of all stripes are irritating. In the end, it's just video games.
>>
>>384646696
literally who?
>>
>>384622676

>$90 for a fucking dock

Oh boy, wait till you see what's inside it. That big ass box just to hold this little piece of shit.
>>
>>384647154
I picked the Neon at launch because the colors popped out at me. If I could redo the purchase, I'd just get the gray ones, or hold out for uniform colors for both Joy-Cons.
>>
>>384647201
If this is all the dock is, I'm wondering why some games get a resolution bump when docked
>>
>>384647187
The people behind the "Lords of Shadow" Castlevania reboot.
>>
File: 2017-06-29-225206_334x245_scrot.png (110KB, 334x245px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-29-225206_334x245_scrot.png
110KB, 334x245px
>>384627392
works good for me too.

this thread contains the opinions of a lot of people who haven't played breath of the wild while taking a dump or during down time at work.
>>
>>384647398
the switch runs really cool when you're using it in portable mode, and also the screen is 720p anyway. probably also battery life.
>>
>>384647487
>a lot of people

Chances are, like most other console war shitposting threads here, it's a handful of faggots trying to stir up shit.
>>
>>384628363
this is the only post worth to read in the whole thread.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.